Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is using it like a Bank Holiday...In the garden cutting hedges. I am currently home schooling for today plus keeping the kids entertained whilst hubby works 😫
She doesn’t work so every day is a holiday but she’s just taking it too far now. I get that you might want to keep life normal but geez sit back and look at what is going on! Don’t know why she thinks anyone cares about them cutting hedges. She’s probably glad she has John under her thumb now and he can’t go find some randoms to perv over

She has a 22 year old son that she's not posted anything about in 2 years. Not going to share a photo because it's not fair on the kids but yeah she does have one. I'm sure I saw on one her posts (can't find it now) that he lived in London and worked as a wine broker
Yes I saw that photo as well. Thought he’d be older by now though. He’s not much younger than me, weird!

Reactions: 6
She has a sister and niece? Who would have known...
So funny how family members are being mentioned when we have said she doesn’t bother to even think about her family members during this!

Reactions: 11
So funny how family members are being mentioned when we have said she doesn’t bother to even think about her family members during this!
Yes this totally proves to me that 🗑 reads on here.
I thought she was an only child, never heard her mention any siblings before and her sister has a 1 year one! That has never been mentioned either so far as I can see.
Just seems so odd, 🗑 likes to tell EVERYTHING yet no mention of a baby on the way, no first birthday presents or baby shower photos. So strange.

Reactions: 17
Tasha saying she phoned her sister because it was her 40th a few days ago and she's sad she couldn't see her. Why didn't you phone her on her actual birthday then you idiot? Totally agree that it's odd she has a 1 year old niece she's never posted about 🤔

In her mind she probably thinks it’s HIS fault that he wants nothing to do with her. After all, she is an angel who does no wrong so surely it’s him who caused the problem. Classic narcissist
Yep. From personal experience she will probably fall out with the girls once they start to be their own person, move out make their own decisions and wont let her control them. Either that or she will keep control of them. Its half and half with my siblings.....

Reactions: 7
It never ceases to amaze me just how much these pigs eat. It’s disgusting.

I’m only eating two meals a day at the moment, partly to make food last longer so we don’t have to go shopping as often, but also because being stuck inside the house, naturally I am moving a lot less, so I don’t need to eat as much. It just makes sense. We all know Trasha and OranguTAN live for stuffing their gobs though, so doubt they’d do the same.

Actually, I predict a type 2 diabetes diagnosis for Trasha within the next five years. All those white carbs, zero fibre in her diet, sweets eaten to excess every night, plus her beloved “drinkies” that are basically just a bit of alcohol and a load of sugar... she’s a ticking time bomb.
I know its madness. I mean afternoon tea first off-please, but fair enough if that is your dinner but Oh NO.

I am with you there on the rationing. I am working from home and its freezing and my job is quite mentally tasking so I am nearly having to force myself away from the presses with hunger. But I am trying to only shop once in week for fresh bits.

I will admit I did buy an extra pack of pasta and rice each week for a few weeks jsut to ensure we have enough but certainly not hoarding. Also tuna, beans and tinned soup but we started as soon as we heard abut this and only added in one extra of each every week and stopped once we felt it was enough. Now I have to try to keep himself from using it up and just eat the fresh stuff that wont keep for now. we dont have a big freezer so I couldnt really buy much extra-1 pk of mince, 1 pk chicken fillets, some frozen veg and chips and fish fingers :)

Now that I am writing it it sounds like an awful lot but it was done over a long period of time so I hope that it didnt leave anyone short-I was also thinking that as we have neighbours if they run out I can help out.

Reactions: 4
Tasha saying she phoned her sister because it was her 40th a few days ago and she's sad she couldn't see her. Why didn't you phone her on her actual birthday then you idiot? Totally agree that it's odd she has a 1 year old niece she's never posted about 🤔
I find that incredibly weird too. My sister and I don't even live in the same country anymore but I shared her pics (with permission!) when she had a baby because I was so happy for her. Plus nothing about her sister turning 40? No happy birthday message?

The weather is gorgeous?! maybe it is on planet prick where she lives but here in benfleet it’s cold, I’m out in the garden getting some fresh air with the kids and we have all got jumpers on.

It’s really weird she never mentions her family, never knew she had a sister, can’t believe she didn’t get olivia to “bake” her a cake out of a box 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think her family keep her at a distance coz of the kind of person she is, she probably does their heads in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As someone who has cut their mum out of their life I can confirm it takes a LOT for someone to do that..
If her son has nothing to do with her it says a hell of a lot about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe Badger could explain 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wish one of those idiots would post something so we can laugh at them. Probably both gone out together on some outing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish one of those idiots would post something so we can laugh at them. Probably both gone out together on some outing
I would hate to think that there was an accident when Trasha was trimming her bush! 🤣
Maybe Tanya has been arrested for going out again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Walkers launched Nandos crisps yesterday, they're probably doing a supermarket sweep race trying to find them to sprinkle on this Sunday's roast

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.