Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#stayhome ...unless you’re out delivering non essential crappy pyjamas. Or am I being a tit not ordering non essentials at the moment so I don’t put extra strain on already busy couriers?

Reactions: 13
Last week I made the decision to temporarily close my business due to the fact that I just wouldn't feel right taking money from people in such a crappy time, each to their own and I'm never going to bash a business for choosing to stay open as we all have bills to pay, but I hate seeing people cashing in on it. The same thing happened with the whole be kind movement.

Reactions: 14
Did Trasha not have a treadmill in her garage? Where has that gone? The ‘home gym’??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a day it’s been with these 2 morons! 😡

🦧 making, not BAKING 🦧 cornflake cakes, showing her support by buying a top! Making a donation or giving food to a food bank is what normal people do and now we have the solar lights! 😡

🦥 toast and then the mankiest looking afternoon tea I’ve ever seen in the garden, it’s still bloody cold outside! Making a shepherds pie with stuff from Tesco’s when I thought she had an Asda delivery 🤔 Her garage which doesn’t look any different in pic 1 or 2 in my opinion. And JB is now a sparky as well as a gardener 🤔 and now they’re going to be playing Bullseye 🎯 😡

I’m lost for words with them now, raging mad 😡 doesn’t even cover it! 😡

Hope everyone’s got safely through the day, take care ❤
Hope you’re ok too?
This pair are beyond a joke! Nothing anyone says to them will get through to them.
Buying a tit t-shirt and I am sorry it’s tit. Is gonna do what?
Make this hole feel better.
Why doesn’t she go and spend £20 and donate the shopping. Why doesn’t she get off her fat arse and see if a neighbour needs help. Volunteer to the NHS, because your clearly not working. It’s an extra holiday for you.
She made a comment yesterday to the lovely Briony, that we don’t know what she does. Yes we do, cos the minute you do anything you post it on the Gram!!!
And your little rat of a man, comments on the tit you post.
I think Badger is Del....

no way must be one of her daughter’s or photoshopped
Tanya’s tits have got to be by her knees, that’s defo not her 🤣🤣🤣🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me.
Pandemic themed pajamas.

And she says 10% of profits go to NHS workers... Hey, 🦧, do you know what would help NHS workers? Actually bleeping staying home when you’re clearly out at the shops every day like your looney sister in law.
Pair of you need banning from instagram.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She seems to have a thing for pyjamas that are connected to people’s deaths. Titanic and now Covid19. Nice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She hasn’t got a waist that thin for a start!!! Lmao 😆
Exactly!!! It’s definitely not her. We have seen those folded up granny panties. She isn’t thin at all

She seems to have a thing for pyjamas that are connected to people’s deaths. Titanic and now Covid19. Nice.
Wasn’t she whining a few days ago about not being paid and worried about bills?surely that money could have been spent on something that is needed, rather than her 915th pair of pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me.
Pandemic themed pajamas.

And she says 10% of profits go to NHS workers... Hey, 🦧, do you know what would help NHS workers? Actually bleeping staying home when you’re clearly out at the shops every day like your looney sister in law.
Pair of you need banning from instagram.
She could have rather used that money to buy some treats or something for those NHS workers than acting like a saint. I know a slab of chocolate isn’t going to change much but it might put a smile on someone’s face and give them energy since they’re actually working. Surely Miss W2B x 3 knows someone working in the NHS that would appreciate a little care package instead of buying a shirt

Reactions: 7
Did Trasha not have a treadmill in her garage? Where has that gone? The ‘home gym’??
I was coming on to say exactly the same thing. Yet another pointless purchase for the gram that’s either gone in the skip or been sold. You literally couldn’t make it up the woman is a complete simpleton

Reactions: 10
Oh, my the latest sisterly exchange on tanya’s film photo is hysterical. No me first, no me, no meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE thanks for the laughs, gals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope you’re ok too?
This pair are beyond a joke! Nothing anyone says to them will get through to them.
Buying a tit t-shirt and I am sorry it’s tit. Is gonna do what?
Make this hole feel better.
Why doesn’t she go and spend £20 and donate the shopping. Why doesn’t she get off her fat arse and see if a neighbour needs help. Volunteer to the NHS, because your clearly not working. It’s an extra holiday for you.
She made a comment yesterday to the lovely Briony, that we don’t know what she does. Yes we do, cos the minute you do anything you post it on the Gram!!!
And your little rat of a man, comments on the tit you post.
I think Badger is Del....

Tanya’s tits have got to be by her knees, that’s defo not her 🤣🤣🤣🦧
Thanks Maggie, I’m okay kind of you to ask. Hope all is well with you and your family 😘

Oh, my the latest sisterly exchange on tanya’s film photo is hysterical. No me first, no me, no meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE thanks for the laughs, gals
It’s pathetic isn’t it!

Reactions: 3
She could have rather used that money to buy some treats or something for those NHS workers than acting like a saint. I know a slab of chocolate isn’t going to change much but it might put a smile on someone’s face and give them energy since they’re actually working. Surely Miss W2B x 3 knows someone working in the NHS that would appreciate a little care package instead of buying a shirt
Couldn’t agree more, why doesn’t she send in those cakes she’s made to her local hospital or Foodbank, instead of shoving them in her cakehole. People have said it before on here you would think a bit better of her if she did something for others. Buying that top is for herself and the gram, NO OTHER REASON!😡

She over whips the bleeping cream EVERY bleeping TIME! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼🤦🏻‍♀️
Why have over a 1000 people liked that post! 🤔 It looks tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more, why doesn’t she send in those cakes she’s made to her local hospital or Foodbank, instead of shoving them in her cakehole. People have said it before on here you would think a bit better of her if she did something for others. Buying that top is for herself and the gram, NO
Couldn’t agree more, why doesn’t she send in those cakes she’s made to her local hospital or Foodbank, instead of shoving them in her cakehole. People have said it before on here you would think a bit better of her if she did something for others. Buying that top is for herself and the gram, NO OTHER REASON!😡

i will never think of her as anything but a orangutan.
she has gone way past redemption for me. She is a calculating, Manipulative selfish witch. If She did donate to a food bank or to the NHS or to anyone other than the Charity Of Useless Tanya Whitlock - Packham - Champion, it would be done purely for the benefit of her getting praise. She won’t do it to help others, but do it to help her own sorry image. Sorry tan/cutenose/orangutan/fatty boom boom. I’ll never trust her motives for anything. At least trasha is like a child. She just can’t help herself. She’s dim and lives in fairyland. I have a problem with people who sit and think of ways to up someone or to embarrass someone, especially her teenage niece

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The cream is probably what John boys looks like when he finally gets some action from lazy Tasha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.