Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!! It’s definitely not her. We have seen those folded up granny panties. She isn’t thin at all

Wasn’t she whining a few days ago about not being paid and worried about bills?surely that money could have been spent on something that is needed, rather than her 915th pair of pjs
I’ve never known anybody to have so many pairs of PJ’s and for every eventuality or theme! Ducking ridiculous! #GetInTheREALWorldGingeMinge

Reactions: 8
Who has time for afternoon tea in the garden....I spend most of my day keeping a lid on my anxiety for the family and home schooling the kids.

I would love to have the time to sit in the garden and eat cakes!

Reactions: 14
Who has time for afternoon tea in the garden....I spend most of my day keeping a lid on my anxiety for the family and home schooling the kids.

I would love to have the time to sit in the garden and eat cakes!
She’s got nothing to worry about. She’s not worried about her job as she barely has one. Mini John hardly works too. So you know they are cheating the system via benefits. She’s not worried for food as she has like a year supply in various fridges/sheds/chest freezers. She’s not worried about her kiddies as she knows a yummy milkshake and some treaties will solve any problem they face. She’s not worried about having to stay home as she is too cool to follow the law, plus she has such a cosy home why would you leave that mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m only just catching up! I still can’t believe these 2 bleeping cream tea and themed pjs??? What planet are they on, we’ve just lost our elderly neighbour to this bastard disease and she’s wearing pjs to tell people to stay home even tho SHES going out for food constantly!!! 😡😡😡 she’s another level!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s got nothing to worry about. She’s not worried about her job as she barely has one. Mini John hardly works too. So you know they are cheating the system via benefits. She’s not worried for food as she has like a year supply in various fridges/sheds/chest freezers. She’s not worried about her kiddies as she knows a yummy milkshake and some treaties will solve any problem they face. She’s not worried about having to stay home as she is too cool to follow the law, plus she has such a cosy home why would you leave that mansion.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I’m only just catching up! I still can’t believe these 2 bleeping cream tea and themed pjs??? What planet are they on, we’ve just lost our elderly neighbour to this bastard disease and she’s wearing pjs to tell people to stay home even tho SHES going out for food constantly!!! 😡😡😡 she’s another level!!
Ah duck, I am sorry about your neighbour!
It really angers me.
If these two do read this thread how do they not think to themselves hold on what am I doing? Maybe I need to make some changes.
No fatty gets herself some theme pj’s and is making the best of it.
I agree for those with little kids make the best of it, try and keep things normal. But little kids who are at school all know why they are not at school.
These idiots have teenagers, not once mentioned going for a walk. Or their daily exercise.
No it’s all about food. Jesus Christ their kids are gonna have some serious issues when they leave home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Having afternoon tea amidst everything that’s happening right now, is lto me the equivalent of the band playing on as the Titanic sinks. At best it’s ignorant and out of touch, at worst it’s contemptuous and disrespectful to the people who are struggling, and to those whose lives have been so needlessly lost.

Reactions: 13
I’m so very sorry to hear about your neighbour. Take care and stay safe ❤

Reactions: 3
Again in the garden this morning. It might be April now but it's still bastard freezing! Insanity. We are well aware you have a garden 🗑 and new garden furniture, you dont need to get hypothermia to keep showing people the same shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s nothing in the PJ picture to suggest she actually has these - that’s certainly not a picture of her wearing them. It’s just content. How she can push a stay home message when she’s been out so much is ridiculous.

Again in the garden this morning. It might be April now but it's still bastard freezing! Insanity. We are well aware you have a garden 🗑 and new garden furniture, you dont need to get hypothermia to keep showing people the same shite!!
Like no one else ever had a garden table and chairs! 🤪

There’s nothing in the PJ picture to suggest she actually has these - that’s certainly not a picture of her wearing them. It’s just content. How she can push a stay home message when she’s been out so much is ridiculous.

Like no one else ever had a garden table and chairs! 🤪
i have to mention this again because it’s sooo bad. Sort your scabby lawn out Tasha!

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone 👋🏻
I’ve been following the thread for a while now & have finally caught up ( thanks for the laughs! 🤣 )
My anxiety is through the roof at the minute & getting worse each day due to having a lung/chest condition & my husband is in the police so he’s still at work & having to come into contact with god knows how many people each day & then come home to me & our kids.
His work have only just issued them with hand sanitiser 🙄

Anyway, after having a bit of a wobble yesterday, I binge read 20 pages of this thread & it instantly cheered me up with all your witty comments 😆

I did have to laugh at somebody asking on the afternoon tea post yesterday for the egg mayo recipe... I was tempted to reply “ boiled eggs & mayo “ there’s only a couple of ingredients to it really other than maybe a bit of salt & pepper 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Wishing you all well 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just because the sun is shining tasha doesn't mean its warm enough to be constantly have every meal outside you but case. Also good one mentioning you spoke to your sister after someone mentioned that you haven't mentioned your family.

Reactions: 10
Why is Tanya wearing a top that says mother on it when she doesn't give her son the time of day?! Was it not just over a week ago she was saying the best role she has is being a mum to her two girls. What about your son?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is using it like a Bank Holiday...In the garden cutting hedges. I am currently home schooling for today plus keeping the kids entertained whilst hubby works 😫

Reactions: 8
Why is Tanya wearing a top that says mother on it when she doesn't give her son the time of day?! Was it not just over a week ago she was saying the best role she has is being a mum to her two girls. What about your son?
In her mind she probably thinks it’s HIS fault that he wants nothing to do with her. After all, she is an angel who does no wrong so surely it’s him who caused the problem. Classic narcissist

Wonder if she's actually checking what her kids are doing?
I feel like James is probably a good lad. To me it seems like he minds his own business, does his school work, prefers to be private. That’s just my impression of him and probably why he resents his mother because she’s everything he’s not. I may be completely wrong but that’s just what I think. Olivia On the other hand is probably a brat, loud mouth, talking back. Just like mummy and aunty orangutan

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She does have a son, he doesn’t live with her
She has a 22 year old son that she's not posted anything about in 2 years. Not going to share a photo because it's not fair on the kids but yeah she does have one. I'm sure I saw on one her posts (can't find it now) that he lived in London and worked as a wine broker

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.