Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually comment on here, prefer to just read and belly laugh...🤣 but I agree that badger could be Tanya’s son...badger said that he is level headed and badger strikes me as very level headed! Some people have really gone to town on badger on here and the replies always come after a few days and very matter of fact! No emotion! Not highly strung like Tanya!Or am I thinking too much into this 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So orangutan suddenly goes to drop off food for her parents....hmm. Spooky

also, she all of a sudden cares about others safely so she understands that her bedroom stuff may be delayed. We all know she threw a tantrum and poor taco Del and the kiddies had to cook while she lay in the bath to calm down. Or maybe Del had to teach the naughty girl a lesson hahahaha 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The caption on that last picture.. I just don’t know what to say anymore 😩🤣
On Trasha’s last picture?
About him walking her around the garden? 🤣 or the one where she said he randomly shouts Wilson? Wasn’t that film out in like 2001.
And this idiot still thinks it’s funny to shout Wilson!
No wonder Trasha is demented 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

If her husband holding her hand is the most exciting thing happening between them she needs a bloody divorce
That’s when I felt a teeny tiny bit of sympathy for her, then it went.
How sad!

New thread title
Tanya/ Tasha #15 Cutenose keeps spying while Trasha still keeps lying #pastawanker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I keep mentioning it but I can get over how much she is behaving like its a holiday or bank holiday weekend :( I am struggling and won't put a fake smile on for anyone (bar the kids) Friends also say how much they are struggling and how having our husbands at home is a real pain at times especially as they working...I would find her more relatable if she was just honest.

I keep mentioning it but I can get over how much she is behaving like its a holiday or bank holiday weekend :( I am struggling and won't put a fake smile on for anyone (bar the kids) Friends also say how much they are struggling and how having our husbands at home is a real pain at times especially as they working...I would find her more relatable if she was just honest.
That’s because she isn’t struggling. This is her normal life. She is just happy her cheating husband is at home.
As for the other one, she is pissed off she can’t finish her tit bedroom.
How is ordering online any better? The delivery driver is putting themselves at risk for her and her tit bedroom.
Arseholes... the pair of them.

Reactions: 12
Isn’t tashas husband supposed to be a landscape gardener? I’m glad he’s not doing my garden 😂

• Haha
Why has she posted a picture of her ugly arse cheap shade (literally £9 online). Wtf is she on about "Instagram error" what error? You took a picture of your tit ugly bedroom and posted a photo before it was even finished? Not an error is it.
Think she's trying to get a reaction out of us the bleeping loon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 102770

I bet the daughter bloody is excited! The girl gets to taste a vegetable for the first time
She’ll be lucky if she gets anything let alone tomatoes, I read yesterday that garden centres are having to throw away thousands of pounds worth of flowers and plants. Although knowing her, she’s already bought them weeks and weeks ago, will look weird if she says she’s just bought them as garden centres are currently shut...

Reactions: 9
Tanya is such a liar. As if she cares about the bed people’s safety. She’s probably thrown a massive bleeping strop about not being able to show off her bed for the gram. Yet another new purchase to ram down peoples necks whist the rest of our country is in absolute bleeping chaos. But as long as Tan’s ok. Cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanya dear, your entire life is an instagram fail.
Couldn’t agree more with your comment........
🦧 was so wanting people to say how lovely it was all looking and ask where everything was coming from and all this I understand why I’ve got to wait oh just duck Off, no one is interested in your new furniture etc......😡

🦥 hubby took my hand 🤢 and we’ve ordered plants etc! 1. I thought gardening was JBs job surely he can get gardening stuff cheaper through his firm 🤔 2. Surely by now their credit cards are up to the limit and beyond! The amount they keep spending and they’re not even earning!

I’m literally only buying food now and nothing else as I’m self employed and haven’t worked for 2 weeks! It’s like others have said 🗑 sees this all as bank holiday! Pair of stupid twats! 😡

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤

Trash posts that they are having crumpets in bed, so oranga has to quickly make some eggs, take a photo on the bed and try and outdo her that ‘H2B’ brought her breakfast in bed.... course he did😂😂😂

• Haha
Thread suggestion
Trash and oranguTan: The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a f, we're having breakfast in bed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I find that incredibly weird too. My sister and I don't even live in the same country anymore but I shared her pics (with permission!) when she had a baby because I was so happy for her. Plus nothing about her sister turning 40? No happy birthday message?
I am howling at “hubby took my hand and walked me round the garden” alright Aladdin 🤣🤣
I can show you the garden
Cleaning, cooking and crap
Tell me, slothy, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Show you our hoarding delights
Over, sideways and under
In our soooo cute chest freezer

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Unless we’re going shopping!!
A whole new world
A unusual place I never knew
But when I'm sooo out there
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.