Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys Badger getting an attitude? Must be Tanya's son and the Tanya in him is coming out

Also can't believe Tanya went to the post office and put the staff at risk just to post some crappy "Easter goodies"
No attitude , my comment was just taken out of context, I just wanted to clarify

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t got CV, it’s all a bloody show for insta! Nothing wrong with her at all, too up here self to be bothered about anyone else anyway. She hasn’t been tested, or showing any symptoms. Just a let me jump on the band wagon and hope I get lots of sympathetic “ oh poor you, hope your ok etc”
why isn’t she at work then Badger?She was home before everything closed ‘self isolating’

Reactions: 4
What a pair of tramps eating in bed 🤮 that’s as bad as wearing shoes indoors.

What is with that random piece of toast plonked in the egg? 🤣 duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
calm yourself down trasha it’s a few quid bags of chocolate and some pointless bunny ornaments.
that trip you made Tanya was not essential, this pandemic doesn’t exclude you, follow the government rules you moron.
The excitement over Easter is ridiculous and shows the mentality of you both during this time!
spare at thought for all those families who haven’t got a penny to buy any food or pay any bills! Have some bleeping empathy
Fellow tattlers: we are expecting the peak to be Easter weekend ( mainly bank holiday Monday) you know whilst them 2 knobs are having yummy Easter eggs and a roast celebrating) please stay at home and only go out if absolutely necessary.
She would have had to have driven as they don’t live close enough to walk. One rule for one, one rule (that’s not followed) for another

Reactions: 2
The dripping egg makes me queasy. Tasha had ‘dippy eggs‘ for breakfast yesterday and now Tanya has them today. I have never in my life called them dippy eggs, why are they are so infantile? Also is it my eyes or is that glass of orange juice tiny? It’s like a tall shot glass 🤔
86E88509-CC62-4E27-A389-15F507FDE011.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dripping egg makes me queasy. Tasha had ‘dippy eggs‘ for breakfast yesterday and now Tanya has them today. I have never in my life called them dippy eggs, why are they are so infantile?
View attachment 102994
Love how she’s trying to be so artsy by letting the yolk run down and have the bread just sort of stacked there like some blind person jenga

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She would have had to have driven as they don’t live close enough to walk. One rule for one, one rule (that’s not followed) for another
I think she’s posted them to be fair, 🗑 is gushing over her in the comments ‘..a lovely surprise’ but I don’t see how when 🦧 put them on her insta a week ago and 🗑 commented on that! Thick as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The delivery that tanya left at the ashford front door wasn't a cute little easter drop off, it was so tanya could be the 'first one' to have delivered easter goodies. Easter aint for another week and a half yet you stupid hole

Reactions: 5
Because she’s lazy mostly. Anything to get away with doing nothing.
Well I hate to say it but that’s me at the moment 😬 (week off) BUT puzzled how you come on and tell us trolls what we already know and what is easy to find out as well, totally understand about her son and I wouldn’t expect you in a million years to divulge information regarding him, although nice to hear he’s done well without 🦧 influence, his dad obviously did a good job!

Reactions: 4
New thread
Tanya/Tasha #15 Tasha sits all day on her fat bum could Badger be Tan’s estranged son.
Had to adjust slightly to fit it all in.
Well done @Luce0331

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When did I say I didn’t want her reported? Feel free too, I was saying she doesn’t have it, she is just attention seeking
She never said she had it. Her daughter had a fever and cough. Thought you knew her 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well I hate to say it but that’s me at the moment 😬 (week off) BUT puzzled how you come on and tell us trolls what we already know and what is easy to find out as well, totally understand about her son and I wouldn’t expect you in a million years to divulge information regarding him, although nice to hear he’s done well without 🦧 influence, his dad obviously did a good job!
So what would you like to know?

Well that’s not true , neither of them Have had any symptoms.
OK Trash, I believe you. If you want to try and pretend to be an anonymous acquaintance, I would strongly suggest that you have one of your kids spell check your comments first. It’s a dead giveaway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.