Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can show you the garden
Cleaning, cooking and crap
Tell me, slothy, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Show you our hoarding delights
Over, sideways and under
In our soooo cute chest freezer

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Unless we’re going shopping!!
A whole new world
A unusual place I never knew
But when I'm sooo out there
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
🤪
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am done. This site is too much for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can show you the garden
Cleaning, cooking and crap
Tell me, slothy, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Show you our hoarding delights
Over, sideways and under
In our soooo cute chest freezer

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Unless we’re going shopping!!
A whole new world
A unusual place I never knew
But when I'm sooo out there
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
🤪
👏👏 brilliant

Reactions: 2
Ah the poor ashford kiddies have run out of squash so mummy is making soda stream for them hehehe super mummy

duck off Tasha. Some people are running out of minutes to live!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Absolutely howling at Tanya's toast soldier sticking out of her egg like that 😂😭 can tell I've got cabin fever!!!

Also are Tasha's kids unable to drink regular water? Not sugary enough I guess!

Also, Tanya's hashtag of "#usuallyoutofbedatsillyoclock" as if to say 'eughhhh we are SO normally never this lazy unlike tasha who is also having breakfast at this time, just so you know ladies'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely howling at Tanya's toast soldier sticking out of her egg like that 😂😭 can tell I've got cabin fever!!!

Also are Tasha's kids unable to drink regular water? Not sugary enough I guess!

Also, Tanya's hashtag of "#usuallyoutofbedatsillyoclock" as if to say 'eughhhh we are SO normally never this lazy unlike tasha who is also having breakfast at this time, just so you know ladies'
If anyone is jealous of anyone it’s orangutan jealous of Tasha. I’ve never known anyone to always make it out like they’re sooo much better than another family member than that fool. Guess Tasha has the ashford willy on lock down (supposedly, being married and all) while orangutan had to beg and plead for her H2B (🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮) to commit to that jungle woman

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bit shocked she ran out of diluting juice to be honest, the woman probably has shelves of it in one of her sheds 🤣 if we run out, we drink water ya know considering it's a healthier option than using a sugar filled syrup especially since you have a kid with braces in the house 🤦🏻‍♀️ secretly hope 🦧 egg spilled over her new bedding this morning and ruined it. Still hoping 🗑 accidentally gets thrown in the skip!
Wait til you see, she'll be down the shops today doing a top up shop of diluting juice, biscuits and sweeties 🤮
Also I'm reporting 🦧 to public health/police for going out when she's supposed to be, in her words "self-isolating" 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's been out in the past two weeks and if she started on 19th march, today would be the first day out of isolation. These two cunts are the reason lockdown will be extended because they're bleeping spreaders 🤮

*edit* I'd just like to say I'm not a grass & I know snitches get stitches especially where I'm from but Tanya doesn't deserve to swan about potentially carrying coronavirus. Sorry not even sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit shocked she ran out of diluting juice to be honest, the woman probably has shelves of it in one of her sheds 🤣 if we run out, we drink water ya know considering it's a healthier option than using a sugar filled syrup especially since you have a kid with braces in the house 🤦🏻‍♀️ secretly hope 🦧 egg spilled over her new bedding this morning and ruined it. Still hoping 🗑 accidentally gets thrown in the skip!
Wait til you see, she'll be down the shops today doing a top up shop of diluting juice, biscuits and sweeties 🤮
Also I'm reporting 🦧 to public health/police for going out when she's supposed to be, in her words "self-isolating" 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's been out in the past two weeks and if she started on 19th march, today would be the first day out of isolation. These two cunts are the reason lockdown will be extended because they're bleeping spreaders 🤮

*edit* I'd just like to say I'm not a grass & I know snitches get stitches especially where I'm from but Tanya doesn't deserve to swan about potentially carrying coronavirus. Sorry not even sorry.
Good on you!! Think we should get some screen shots as proof of her going out

Reactions: 6
🦧 new bedroom looks cheap, bland and boring like her and the rest of her house!

Good on you!! Think we should get some screen shots as proof of her going out
I've taken screenshots I think will be proof, mentioning her whole house being under self isolation and then walking to waitrose less than two weeks later and then dropping food off to her family. Like I get that everyone is struggling right now and all but if you think you're sick you shouldn't be going out at all! If someone like Tanya or Trasha gives it to my dad who will die if he contracts it, I'll want blood 😡 If you knowingly pass on a disease that could kill someone and it does, it's the same as manslaughter. Just saying 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
And of course orangutan has gone to drop off Easter treats. St orangutan of Hailsham

I've taken screenshots I think will be proof, mentioning her whole house being under self isolation and then walking to waitrose less than two weeks later and then dropping food off to her family. Like I get that everyone is struggling right now and all but if you think you're sick you shouldn't be going out at all! If someone like Tanya or Trasha gives it to my dad who will die if he contracts it, I'll want blood 😡 If you knowingly pass on a disease that could kill someone and it does, it's the same as manslaughter. Just saying 💁🏻‍♀️
I have screen shots too!! Yes. It is. Someone here in South Africa was arrested for attempted murder after going out while being positive for Covid19. I would want blood too if someone gave someone I loved the virus just so they could go get chocolate and crap!!! Infuriating. She blatantly said they were coughing and had fevers and had to self isolate. Those are two huge symptoms for CV.

And of course orangutan has gone to drop off Easter treats. St orangutan of Hailsham

I have screen shots too!! Yes. It is. Someone here in South Africa was arrested for attempted murder after going out while being positive for Covid19. I would want blood too if someone gave someone I loved the virus just so they could go get chocolate and crap!!! Infuriating. She blatantly said they were coughing and had fevers and had to self isolate. Those are two huge symptoms for CV.
She hasn’t got CV, it’s all a bloody show for insta! Nothing wrong with her at all, too up here self to be bothered about anyone else anyway. She hasn’t been tested, or showing any symptoms. Just a let me jump on the band wagon and hope I get lots of sympathetic “ oh poor you, hope your ok etc”

• Wow
She hasn’t got CV, it’s all a bloody show for insta! Nothing wrong with her at all, too up here self to be bothered about anyone else anyway. She hasn’t been tested, or showing any symptoms. Just a let me jump on the band wagon and hope I get lots of sympathetic “ oh poor you, hope your ok etc”
yes but according to her posts she said they had to self isolate. So even if she is lying, she deserves everything that is coming her way. You don’t go on a public forum, state you are having symptoms and have to self isolate, and then go out!

calm yourself down trasha it’s a few quid bags of chocolate and some pointless bunny ornaments.
that trip you made Tanya was not essential, this pandemic doesn’t exclude you, follow the government rules you moron.
The excitement over Easter is ridiculous and shows the mentality of you both during this time!
spare at thought for all those families who haven’t got a penny to buy any food or pay any bills! Have some bleeping empathy
Fellow tattlers: we are expecting the peak to be Easter weekend ( mainly bank holiday Monday) you know whilst them 2 knobs are having yummy Easter eggs and a roast celebrating) please stay at home and only go out if absolutely necessary.

Reactions: 15
The Aladdin picture and song have made my day, thanks for making me laugh for the first time in ages ❤
I see Tan is now using H2B as a hashtag which when you click on it takes you to loads of car engines. Do you think someone needs to explain to her how Instagram works? Is there an influencing for dummies book we can send her?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Cough & fever are symptoms 💁🏻‍♀️ therefore we are to assume she or someone in the house could have had it or does have it especially where cases can be asymptomatic. If she wants to be an attention seeker that's absolutely grand, however by flouting govt guidelines she's putting people at risk. But thanks for letting us know that you dont want her reported. 🤔

Cough & fever are symptoms 💁🏻‍♀️ therefore we are to assume she or someone in the house could have had it or does have it especially where cases can be asymptomatic. If she wants to be an attention seeker that's absolutely grand, however by flouting govt guidelines she's putting people at risk. But thanks for letting us know that you dont want her reported. 🤔
Report her regardless. She said she was experiencing symptoms. And still went out. Rather be safe than sorry!! She is even dumb enough to put her address on Instagram so you’ll need to scroll to find it (it’s the plaque picture!!)

Reactions: 7
When did I say I didn’t want her reported? Feel free too, I was saying she doesn’t have it, she is just attention seeking

Reactions: 2
Whys Badger getting an attitude? Must be Tanya's son and the Tanya in him is coming out

Also can't believe Tanya went to the post office and put the staff at risk just to post some crappy "Easter goodies"

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.