Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live quite near to Trasha - and I can confirm there is no bleeping heat wave and it’s certainly not warm enough to sit in the garden.. the sun has been out on & off but it’s still coat weather.. she is a bleeping nutter... that’s a lot of bloody food for afternoon tea.. is she feeding the whole street? Or wait, no it’s just for greedy chops.
As for the ginger twit -#gettingmybakeon - is she for real?? Well done nut job, you can melt butter and chocolate.. bleeping muppet. I think she is going out every single day for food ... she is such a bull shitter... I hate these 2 with a passion but bleeping hell, the lies that both of them tell is insane - we aren’t just talking little white lies ... both of them, it’s full whoppers deliberately to deceive people... and all for Instagram? If they would do that for a social media site then I dread to think what lies they tell in their every day lives - there must be no trust between any of them..I find that so freaky.. what other fraud are they committing that they are trying to hard?!

Reactions: 14
So trash has had an afternoon tea in her garden 😂😂It’s bloody freezing ,I’ve had the heating on ! And why is she always having ‘well deserved breaks ‘ She does duck all with her life anyway

State of that cream
Looks like egg mayo on those as well

As for Tanya ,er yeah you kinda are too old to be making cornflake cakes ,it’s a bit weird once youre a middle aged woman with kids over the age of 12 .You might wanna branch out a bit hun

Saying that ,this is the woman who bought a peppa pig pancake pan !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I live quite near to Trasha - and I can confirm there is no bleeping heat wave and it’s certainly not warm enough to sit in the garden.. the sun has been out on & off but it’s still coat weather.. she is a bleeping nutter... that’s a lot of bloody food for afternoon tea.. is she feeding the whole street? Or wait, no it’s just for greedy chops.
As for the ginger twit -#gettingmybakeon - is she for real?? Well done nut job, you can melt butter and chocolate.. bleeping muppet. I think she is going out every single day for food ... she is such a bull shitter... I hate these 2 with a passion but bleeping hell, the lies that both of them tell is insane - we aren’t just talking little white lies ... both of them, it’s full whoppers deliberately to deceive people... and all for Instagram? If they would do that for a social media site then I dread to think what lies they tell in their every day lives - there must be no trust between any of them..I find that so freaky.. what other fraud are they committing that they are trying to hard?!
Benefit fraud no doubt

State of that cream
This is so much food surely they don’t need the scones as well! Finally eating a few grapes though. That’s a miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She proper winds me up when she says she’s having a well deserved break, wish she’d have a break from being a complete nob! she does duck all but thinks she deserves a break, ok then trash. Looks more like the mad hatters tea party with that bunch of weirdo’s. And as as for cornflake cakes, my 3 year old makes them. says it all.

Reactions: 13
State of that cream
That is bleeping disgusting. Not just because of the cream but the absolute state of that picture, with everything going on. People are bleeping starving because food banks have run out. I'm not trying to be sensitive or anything but for 'afternoon tea' in times where we're all struggling to get groceries that is a disgusting amount of food!!! I don't think anything that these two cunts are doing are in any way positive or inspirational. She could have halved that amount of food easily! Like duck she is using up stuff in her fridge/freezer. 🤦🏻‍♀️ normal people are continuing to work from home where they can/batch cooking whatever they have in the house to make sure it doesn't go off! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ as for the ginger twit baking, pull the other one that you had all those ingredients in the house. Pathological liars the both of them. You hoping cornflakes will sponsor your next post orangutan? twit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How does Trash even manage to make triangle sandwiches look like tit 🤣 she needs to give Instagram up she ain’t influencing anyone

• Haha
That is bleeping disgusting. Not just because of the cream but the absolute state of that picture, with everything going on. People are bleeping starving because food banks have run out. I'm not trying to be sensitive or anything but for 'afternoon tea' in times where we're all struggling to get groceries that is a disgusting amount of food!!! I don't think anything that these two cunts are doing are in any way positive or inspirational. She could have halved that amount of food easily! Like duck she is using up stuff in her fridge/freezer. 🤦🏻‍♀️ normal people are continuing to work from home where they can/batch cooking whatever they have in the house to make sure it doesn't go off! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ as for the ginger twit baking, pull the other one that you had all those ingredients in the house. Pathological liars the both of them. You hoping cornflakes will sponsor your next post orangutan? twit
Exactly what I was going to say. She must’ve used at least half a loaf making those, good job she stockpiled eh?
Also, Tan @Cutenose12/6 Yes you are too old and no it isn’t baking if you melt chocolate and chuck it over cereal! Unless you made your own cornflakes? #homemade #straightfromthecornfield

@Detty pig your username makes me smile every time I see it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hate how everything is so “well derserved”, just because you did a few chores in the garden does not mean stuffing your piehole with thousands of calories is well deserved you fat, stupid bint. Key workers atm deserve whatever they can get in the shops but you don’t think about that, in there getting your grabby mitts all over it first.

Who are all those morons that are liking her page and commenting how lovely that is.
Surly no one looked at that mess and thought mmmmm tell you what that makes me wanna have that!
Cheap white bread, and that’s not clotted cream. Why does she have to have the same as fatty.
Honestly I can’t deal with how bleeping stupid these are, along with their dumb arse followers 🙄
Yeah let’s make it a great time, people are dying, people are lonely, woman who live with domestic violence are suffering a lot more.
People who are dying from this, are dying alone.
Kids are scared, adults are scared but I tell you what kets have an afternoon tea in the freezing cold. 😡🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Just noticed that Tan has put #lockdown on her first post of today after I posted on here about Tasha doing it. Tanya reads these comments and posts things as bait. I also think she only logs onto cutenose to see if anyone notices she's been online because she loves the attention, why else would she need to actually log on? You can view the thread without logging on. She knows exactly what she's doing. I also think Badger is Tanya... And it's a bit of an attention seeking stunt. I know you might think no because they mentioned her marriage etc but some people don't care if they haven't got divorced yet. Let's face it Tanya hasn't got any friends, there isn't many people who would go into her house. Only people close to her would have been in her house and the list is likely short so it wouldn't take long for Tanya to figure out who it actually is. Don't think James is doing it because what teenage boy really cares about tit like this? He'll be too busy playing his PlayStation
Lol believe me I’m not Tanya.

Do any of you know what we should do if we do get sick? Obviously self isolate but what medication? Apparently ibuprofen is a bad idea. Would it be a good idea to take cough syrup, pain killers vitamin C? Wish we had some sort of guideline on what to do before /if we have to go to the hospital

Maybe it’s the ex. Or her son. But still, most stuff brought up by badger can be found if you look hard enough. Maggie and I both know the first husbands name. Can’t find the divorce record for the second husband so badger says they know Tanya isn’t divorced but won’t prove it. But there is no way for them to prove it without revealing him/herself
Your quite correct , no way to prove it. She won’t be getting married anytime soon.

I wana know how they are still having proper meals. I'm down to my last. Had chips, chicken nuggets and spaghetti hoops for dinner last night felt like I was 5 again 😂😂 dreading having to go and do a shop to get ESSENTIALS !

Wasn’t her food shop an Asda delivery?

Everything on tonight’s tea is tesco 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ And not out of freezer as lamb is dated tomorrow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Lol believe me I’m not Tanya.

Your quite correct , no way to prove it. She won’t be getting married anytime soon.
Whoever you are, you try to type up your replies in a way that if you typed how you normally would everyone would know who you are straight away. Full stopping everything.. Trying to be all serious. Not intelligent enough to spell correctly though.. Not falling for it. Boring 🤷🏻‍♀️
P. S Tanya says "your" instead of "you're" too 🤐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Whilst the rest of us are shopping for essentials this thick bastard is having afternoon tea! Is she for real? Looks tit anyway like the rest of her food. I just can’t believe the sheer ignorance from the pair of them, selfish isn’t the word. I really pity them. I hope Tanya doesn’t have a job to go back to, can’t pay her rent and can’t buy her food just like thousands of people in this county now! Then she’ll give a duck and might change to become a decent person.

After afternoon tea she is having a full blown meal??? That could feed a family for a week. Disgusting behaviour. Oh and all that food is fro Tesco not her Asda delivery or butchers!

Oh Tanya, lies like you would not believe, so much and so often she believes in them herself. Always been a pathological liar. Lies to everyone, family, friends everyone. Well known for it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Happy to admit to being a saddo here 🙋🏼‍♀️ But I’m trying to work out how many slices of bread she’s used today.

At least two for breakfast (and whatever anyone else had not pictured) and then I count at least 17/18 mini sandwiches. But that doesn’t add up so I think there must be 20 in order to make sense from when they’re being cut into triangles? So that’s another 10 slices of bread.

So 12 slices of bread that we know of.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.