Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst the rest of us are shopping for essentials this thick bastard is having afternoon tea! Is she for real? Looks tit anyway like the rest of her food. I just can’t believe the sheer ignorance from the pair of them, selfish isn’t the word. I really pity them. I hope Tanya doesn’t have a job to go back to, can’t pay her rent and can’t buy her food just like thousands of people in this county now! Then she’ll give a duck and might change to become a decent person.
I’m sure she will have a job to go back too, she’s probably sleeping with the boss.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Whoever you are, you try to type up your replies in a way that if you typed how you normally would everyone would know who you are straight away. Full stopping everything.. Trying to be all serious. Not intelligent enough to spell correctly though.. Not falling for it. Boring 🤷🏻‍♀️
P. S Tanya says "your" instead of "you're" too 🤐
Why would Tan come on here and slag herself off tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would Tan come on here and slag herself off tho 😂
Probably to get sympathy 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's a nutter.
Why would she make an account called cutenose then slag Tasha off on it or keep coming online when she can view the thread without signing in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It never ceases to amaze me just how much these pigs eat. It’s disgusting.

I’m only eating two meals a day at the moment, partly to make food last longer so we don’t have to go shopping as often, but also because being stuck inside the house, naturally I am moving a lot less, so I don’t need to eat as much. It just makes sense. We all know Trasha and OranguTAN live for stuffing their gobs though, so doubt they’d do the same.

Actually, I predict a type 2 diabetes diagnosis for Trasha within the next five years. All those white carbs, zero fibre in her diet, sweets eaten to excess every night, plus her beloved “drinkies” that are basically just a bit of alcohol and a load of sugar... she’s a ticking time bomb.

Reactions: 16
Just caught up with everything. First of all, what in the actual duck is that cream? It looks like cottage cheese. She even manages to duck up just spooning out cream from a tub! And now she’s cooking shepherds pie only 3 hours later? I honestly don’t know how she does it. I bet she scoffed all those sandwiches. If it were me that afternoon tea would be my dinner but to her it’s a bleeping amuse-bouche 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up with everything. First of all, what in the actual duck is that cream? It looks like cottage cheese. She even manages to duck up just spooning out cream from a tub! And now she’s cooking shepherds pie only 3 hours later? I honestly don’t know how she does it. I bet she scoffed all those sandwiches. If it were me that afternoon tea would be my dinner but to her it’s a bleeping amuse-bouche 🙄🙄
How is she not the size of a house? At this rate she’s gonna have to be craned out of that house by the time this is all over!
Seriously though how do they afford to eat like this their shopping bills must be hundreds of pounds a week. Assuming “hubby” is a fairly low skilled gardener ( judging by that lawn) he’ll only be on min wage which would bring in about £350 a week after tax if he worked around 45 hours. It just doesn’t add up! Though they don’t seem to buy many clothes or go out much, maybe it’s all spent on food and tat for the house?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wana know how they are still having proper meals. I'm down to my last. Had chips, chicken nuggets and spaghetti hoops for dinner last night felt like I was 5 again 😂😂 dreading having to go and do a shop to get ESSENTIALS !
We just had fish fingers frozen chips and spaghetti hoops!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Think she’s just being very, very careful with the angles and filters. Very far removed from what Taco Del probably sees every night!

Could do without a picture of her boobs on Instagram during this weird and stressful time, to be honest. Also, hope she takes the advice from her themed pjs and stops going round the shops!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a day it’s been with these 2 morons! 😡

🦧 making, not BAKING 🦧 cornflake cakes, showing her support by buying a top! Making a donation or giving food to a food bank is what normal people do and now we have the solar lights! 😡

🦥 toast and then the mankiest looking afternoon tea I’ve ever seen in the garden, it’s still bloody cold outside! Making a shepherds pie with stuff from Tesco’s when I thought she had an Asda delivery 🤔 Her garage which doesn’t look any different in pic 1 or 2 in my opinion. And JB is now a sparky as well as a gardener 🤔 and now they’re going to be playing Bullseye 🎯 😡

I’m lost for words with them now, raging mad 😡 doesn’t even cover it! 😡

Hope everyone’s got safely through the day, take care ❤

Last edited:
Themed bleeping pjs for an pandemic. There is no way this woman is real. Shes a parody surely? No one is this much of twit?!?!?!?! Its probably already mentioned, I'll read through now lol but I'm just 😱

How does Trash even manage to make triangle sandwiches look like tit 🤣 she needs to give Instagram up she ain’t influencing anyone
She actually influences me to be more mindful with what I buy cause her consumer lifestyle makes me feel sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.