Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🦧 the otter catcher, they are not friends they’re food! Watch out she’ll eat you!!

This is a holiday for these morons!
I am working from home today. And I can’t believe the tit these two post!
I have just taken my dogs for a walk. Trust me it’s freezing!
And that saddo has set her garden up and then made her sad looking toast and taken a photo. Well done Trasha 🗑 you’re officially the biggest bleep out of the both of them for today. Yesterday it was 🦧 today it’s you!!
And it’s not even midday! 🏆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she sorted her garage not too long ago.. just goes to show the amount of tit she collects. What a sad excuse of a woman she is, buys things to try and impress people on instagram and then ends up throwing things away, no ones impressed trash we all think your a head. I might be slightly impressed if you cleaned your grout but that will happen on the 12th of never so piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their use of the word so really irritates me.
"So reminds me" wtf is the word so there for?

Also I was doing Andy's wild workouts with my little ones and they did orangutan moves, was imagining Tanya doing them 😂 I imagine its actually how she walks about tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Their use of the word so really irritates me.
"So reminds me" wtf is the word so there for?

Also I was doing Andy's wild workouts with my little ones and they did orangutan moves, was imaging Tanya doing them 😂 I imagine its actually how she walks about tbh
That So is what sly stuck up nobs use.
say it slowly and that’s how Tanya is, a sly stuck up snob that is really a fat chav, who happens to work for BMW.
so she think her tit don’t stink!

• Haha
say it slowly and that’s how Tanya is, a sly stuck up snob that is really a fat chav, who happens to work for BMW.
Oh she SO is 🤪

Reactions: 8
I’m dying to hear her voice when it isn’t recorded for Instagram talking to Alexa. I think one of us should give BMW a call and ask to speak to her 😂

When she’s back at work that is

Reactions: 5
Would love to call one of them, claiming to be a journalist writing an article on social media and influencers who are using their accounts for the greater good during this pandemic; asking lots of questions around measures they have taken to support the vulnerable people in their communities, how they have tried to lead by example and not stockpile or take precious delivery slots 🤔🤣 Don’t think I could actually carry it off though!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Would love to call one of them, claiming to be a journalist writing an article on social media and influencers who are using their accounts for the greater good during this pandemic; asking lots of questions around measures they have taken to support the vulnerable people in their communities, how they have tried to lead by example and not stockpile or take precious delivery slots 🤔🤣 Don’t think I could actually carry it off though!!
Whilst you’re at it ask 🗑 where this pissing Daily Mail article is as well will ya?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This would be amazing!!! Another daily mail special hahaha! Or for the Co op magazine. Featuring local hero’s 😂

• Haha
View attachment 102025#gettingmybakeon 🤦‍♀️ melting chocolate and mixing it with cornflakes is not baking you bleeping moron
I know, also thought she only had Malteser bunnies in the house chocolate wise, she made the point when posting about that bannoffee pie! So clearly been out again for stuff to make this... don't get why they're making out they're staying in when clearly going out to get food constantly!

Reactions: 6
I know, also thought she only had Malteser bunnies in the house chocolate wise, she made the point when posting about that bannoffee pie! So clearly been out again for stuff to make this... don't get why they're making out they're staying in when clearly going out to get food constantly!
Fatty boom boom had to eat. Do you want our jungle princess to starve???

Luce your picture is magical 💆🏼‍♀️💅🏻🎀✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep sitting in the garden? are they having a heat wave where she lives? It's bloody freezing here!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.