Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found my beloved kitty dead this morning. Heartbroken. Guess everything is all good and dandy in ashford - Whitlock avenue though.

thinking of you today Dannie ❤
I’m so sorry to hear this.. 😔😢 sending love 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
So we know 🦧 come on here as Cutenose, she knows we check, so Tanya is this your foreplay? and you and taco can have a good time! Cos for the life of me fatty I can’t think why you would come on here and see what people think of you. So I can only guess it’s how you get your kicks!!!
Love how out of all your followers only 1 person stuck up for you!! And some random that never comments on your page!
Or is this the woman you copy, pretty sure someone who comes on here said you copy an account that has less followers! But she has the money to do it, unlike you!!
Your an utter bleep, and it’s not making the best of it, you bleeping idiot!
You really are a waste of time. I have already unfollowed you you bleeping nob!
Why not make a comment, I bleeping dare you!
I was at work today, doing food parcels and what have you done, your making the best of it.
I really hope you get what you deserve in life. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Brilliantly put @Maggie28 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I wonder what her fascination with Tattle is 😄 I just wouldn’t bother looking if I was living in the same positive bubble as her! 😉

Reactions: 12
Normally just browse through here and have a laugh but I’m genuinely curious.... do they actually think people are jealous? I get there may be some jealousy of the stockpiled food when things are a bit limited for those of us that didn’t hoard but I’m at a loss to what else there is to be jealous of?

Reactions: 9
Brilliantly put @Maggie28 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I wonder what her fascination with Tattle is 😄 I just wouldn’t bother looking if I was living in the same positive bubble as her! 😉
I apologise for any spelling mistakes.
I was typing fast and I was so pissed off with this trollop!

Normally just browse through here and have a laugh but I’m genuinely curious.... do they actually think people are jealous? I get there may be some jealousy of the stockpiled food when things are a bit limited for those of us that didn’t hoard but I’m at a loss to what else there is to be jealous of?
I can guarantee not one person on here is jealous of either of these two!
What gets me is how amazing they think they are, they lie, they are fake, they are not nice people. So not one quality I would want.
I work hard for a living, I am kind and I am thoughtful and yes I can be a witch. But jealous? not one bit.
Being on here is like chatting with friends over a coffee. I can say what I think and I among people who think like me.
We are trolls according to these two, but like someone said earlier. We all want the same thing to get through this with our families and our health.
People on here and shown love and care, something neither of these two do.
To anyone but themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I apologise for any spelling mistakes.
I was typing fast and I was so pissed off with this trollop!
I’m creasing at Trollop 😂🤣😂🤣❤

I can guarantee not one person on here is jealous of either of these two!
What gets me is how amazing they think they are, they lie, they are fake, they are not nice people. So not one quality I would want.
I work hard for a living, I am kind and I am thoughtful and yes I can be a witch. But jealous? not one bit.
Being on here is like chatting with friends over a coffee. I can say what I think and I among people who think like me.
We are trolls according to these two, but like someone said earlier. We all want the same thing to get through this with our families and our health.
People on here and shown love and care, something neither of these two do.
To anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 2
Tanya - if you read this please take note: there is nothing in your life that makes me jealous. I have a better job than you and I earn more. I have a large house that I own in a beautiful village I have a family and a husband, friends hobbies and interests. I’m still working through this horrible situation, contributing to trying to make sure people get through this.
What do you have?

Reactions: 15
No jealousy here, I just wondered if others saw them for the crazy themed copying nutters like I did. I originally saw a couple of things they did and thought aww that's cute, then quickly realised that they were insane and followed for entertainment, now I dont even follow them. Coming here for a gossip doesnt make us jealous or bitter, makes us people who like a gossip 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Stand up and take a bow Brioney you’ve got to be on here somewhere, and I’m sure cute nose has blocked you by now as we all know she can’t deal with the comments

Reactions: 13
Tanya you ugly witch wow.

new sob story, oh boohoo you didn’t get your Morrison box. GOOD!!!! I hope you didn’t and you’re not just saying it so people can all feel so sorry for you. Such a tragedy that you can’t add that to your full on stock pile. Hows dels brain??? Did they find it yet??? Good for nothing liar.

Not a single person needs to be more like Tanya. One orangutan is enough for this zoo View attachment 101668View attachment 101668View attachment 101669

I don’t think any of us are jealous
Ladies and gentlemen this is Gill. Tanya copies her constantly. She also shows off everything she buys. Queen of photoshopping and even puts Fopperholic to shame. Rams all her designer tit in peoples faces and brags. The only difference between the two is one does have money - Tanya just pretends. However they are both sad women who seek constant validation @Maggie28 x

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yeah I didn’t think so. It just made me laugh that they think people are jealous of what looks like a very average flat pack life. It’s all very pathetic isn’t it!?

• Haha
Yeah I didn’t think so. It just made me laugh that they think people are jealous of what looks like a very average flat pack life. It’s all very pathetic isn’t it!?
I’d also like to drive fancy bmws but I can pay for my own car. And even still is much rather have a nice house with quality furniture and appliances than a fancy car to show off to people on street. They really are pathetic. Showing off to people that don’t even know them. How about investing for your future Tanya and Co. so you don’t have to work until you’re 65 and then realize that those stupid napkin holders and bunnies aren’t going to support you in your old age

Reactions: 4
Ladies and gentleman this is Gill. Tanya copies her constantly. She also shows off everything she buys. She’s the queen of photoshopping and even puts Fopperholic to shame. Rams all her designer tit in peoples faces and brags. The only difference between the two is one does have money - Tanya just pretends. However they are both sad women who seek constant validation @Maggie28 x
It thought it was her.
witches stick together.
Hope you’re ok @Dannie ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No jealousy here, I just wondered if others saw them for the crazy themed copying nutters like I did. I originally saw a couple of things they did and thought aww that's cute, then quickly realised that they were insane and followed for entertainment, now I dont even follow them. Coming here for a gossip doesnt make us jealous or bitter, makes us people who like a gossip 😉
Long long time ago I use to like trasha and really dislike orangutan. I always thought she was a huge snarky witch. Then trasha started redoing her house and I always thought her bedroom and living room /hallway looked so much better before and I so badly just wanted to gossip about it to someone so I could see if I wasn’t the only one! Thankfully orangutan came to the rescue and first moaned About tattle and that’s how I found you guys 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.