Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like such a sap for saying this but I actually cried looking at Trash's post. Angry cried, because we don't get to have dinner with our families and do a 'cheers to us'. Cheers to what?! The population succumbing to a virus they know nothing about and some of them dying?! I'm sorry to be such a suck right now but honestly I'm so so so sick of seeing their stupid false positivity posts. They have everything they need, they have full cupboards and they get to see their families. I haven't seen my dad in over a month and he's high risk, if he catches this he'll die and I won't have got to see him & he won't have met his unborn grandchild. But cheers to them. We have members on this thread who have had family die (unrelated I know), members who haven't seen their family, who have to isolate away from family, who care for vulnerable family members, who are struggling to get food & supplies, who are running out of money. But hey, cheers to them. Everything is alright in their world. Skies are blue, money is rolling in and they can eat what they want when they want and not have a care about family.
duck them. Absolute scummy, chavvy cunts.
All of you deserve all the love. They deserve to rot in the lowest circle of hell. 😪
I cried this morning for the ENT consultant at Leicester Royal Infirmary whose died from Covid-19 after catching it from a patient he was trying to save, my heart breaks for my family abroad we’ve not seen them since last yr (September is always our reunion month) but I’ve already resigned myself to the fact it may not happen.
The only inconvenience to all this for these pair is the food situation because that and the gram is all they have, what a way to live your life, what a social media footprint to leave behind!
Take care of yourself ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just noticed that Tan has put #lockdown on her first post of today after I posted on here about Tasha doing it. Tanya reads these comments and posts things as bait. I also think she only logs onto cutenose to see if anyone notices she's been online because she loves the attention, why else would she need to actually log on? You can view the thread without logging on. She knows exactly what she's doing. I also think Badger is Tanya... And it's a bit of an attention seeking stunt. I know you might think no because they mentioned her marriage etc but some people don't care if they haven't got divorced yet. Let's face it Tanya hasn't got any friends, there isn't many people who would go into her house. Only people close to her would have been in her house and the list is likely short so it wouldn't take long for Tanya to figure out who it actually is. Don't think James is doing it because what teenage boy really cares about tit like this? He'll be too busy playing his PlayStation

Reactions: 14
Do any of you know what we should do if we do get sick? Obviously self isolate but what medication? Apparently ibuprofen is a bad idea. Would it be a good idea to take cough syrup, pain killers vitamin C? Wish we had some sort of guideline on what to do before /if we have to go to the hospital

Just noticed that Tan has put #lockdown on her first post of today after I posted on here about Tasha doing it. Tanya reads these comments and posts things as bait. I also think she only logs onto cutenose to see if anyone notices she's been online because she loves the attention, why else would she need to actually log on? You can view the thread without logging on. She knows exactly what she's doing. I also think Badger is Tanya... And it's a bit of an attention seeking stunt. I know you might think no because they mentioned her marriage etc but some people don't care if they haven't got divorced yet. Let's face it Tanya hasn't got any friends, there isn't many people who would go into her house. Only people close to her would have been in her house and the list is likely short so it wouldn't take long for Tanya to figure out who it actually is. Don't think James is doing it because what teenage boy really cares about tit like this? He'll be too busy playing his PlayStation
Maybe it’s the ex. Or her son. But still, most stuff brought up by badger can be found if you look hard enough. Maggie and I both know the first husbands name. Can’t find the divorce record for the second husband so badger says they know Tanya isn’t divorced but won’t prove it. But there is no way for them to prove it without revealing him/herself

Reactions: 6
Do any of you know what we should do if we do get sick? Obviously self isolate but what medication? Apparently ibuprofen is a bad idea. Would it be a good idea to take cough syrup, pain killers vitamin C? Wish we had some sort of guideline on what to do before /if we have to go to the hospital

Maybe it’s the ex. Or her son. But still, most stuff brought up by badger can be found if you look hard enough. Maggie and I both know the first husbands name. Can’t find the divorce record for the second husband so badger says they know Tanya isn’t divorced but won’t prove it. But there is no way for them to prove it without revealing him/herself
Just thought I'd share this with you lovely, might help a bit x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🦧 was on the early hrs of this morning, 01:24am..

I think if you can just control your fever with paracetamol and drinking lots of water, your body will try and fight it on its own. I believe the complications may come in if you develop a chest infection etc.

I may be totally wrong - but I would imagine thats how it is. Just laughing at if my Nan was still alive, she would call it 'a load of bollocks' and just continue to drink her bottle of sherry haha.

Reactions: 6
Just thought I'd share this with you lovely, might help a bit x
Thank you! Will keep this in mind if one of us falls ill

I think if you can just control your fever with paracetamol and drinking lots of water, your body will try and fight it on its own. I believe the complications may come in if you develop a chest infection etc.

I may be totally wrong - but I would imagine thats how it is. Just laughing at if my Nan was still alive, she would call it 'a load of bollocks' and just continue to drink her bottle of sherry haha.
My father would say the same! I don’t smoke so hopefully that helps. I did get H1N1 in school and that was hell!

Reactions: 3

no you’re totally right. Paracetamol, plenty of fluids, rest. That’s all you can do. Stay vigilant and check your temperature etc, but I’ve been told the fever is fairly mild.

Try not to stress about it. For the majority of us, it really will just be a nasty bout of illness that we’ll be able to fully recover from (obviously this doesn’t apply if you’re vulnerable).

Reactions: 7

Hi, I’m medical and working with covid19 patients. If your showing mild symptoms keep well hydrated, ensure you eat even though you may not feel like it, vitamin C and paracetamol if required. Try to stay active don’t stay in bed.
if your symptoms progress and you can’t manage at home, such as severe shortness of breath, hallucinations, uncontrollable cough and fever seek medical assistance.
Although this next part isn’t official guidance a consultant within my department advised us to have a hot honey & lemon drink each night, avoid alcohol and have plenty of vitamin c during this period. I can’t stand honey & lemon but I’ve followed his instructions and I feel so much better for it.
if your feeling worried and anxious call your GP who will give you guidance and recommendations with some peace of mind.
stay indoors, stay active and wash those hands. Stay safe everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi, I’m medical and working with covid19 patients. If your showing mild symptoms keep well hydrated, ensure you eat even though you may not feel like it, vitamin C and paracetamol if required. Try to stay active don’t stay in bed.
if your symptoms progress and you can’t manage at home, such as severe shortness of breath, hallucinations, uncontrollable cough and fever seek medical assistance.
Although this next part isn’t official guidance a consultant within my department advised us to have a hot honey & lemon drink each night, avoid alcohol and have plenty of vitamin c during this period. I can’t stand honey & lemon but I’ve followed his instructions and I feel so much better for it.
if your feeling worried and anxious call your GP who will give you guidance and recommendations with some peace of mind.
Thank you for this, a hot honey and lemon it is then, stay safe you’re all doing a marvellous job ❤

• Heart
Thank you! That is an amazing response. We have been doing the hot honey and lemon drink every night as well as taking vitamins and vitamin C every day!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is trash announcing this Lindsay chicks book? Is she the author ? Is she Lindsay herself ?
Why would anyone ask Trash to promote their cleaning book when her house is filth🤣Maybe if she actually read the book she might find some tips to clean that grout

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Help us plan a well managed spotless home?! is she taking the piss! she needs to have a look at her own shithole the place is grimy, she really is unbelievable, just gotta laugh at her, simple as arseholes.

I’ve screenshot this just in case the worst happens and i need to refer to it, Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t have put it better myself.....well done Briony 👏🏻
Well said!! However I cracked up when I saw Anitas comment above. She dont stop does she! Not even a health pandemic stops our Anita LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is Tanya on about?
I respect your opinion but just let me be rude as duck. "find it sad"
You can't say that she should have private message you but respond publicly to the comment? It it was that sad why didn't you just privately message her?!
Following government guidelines?!
Then when you posted publicly about having symptoms so you and your family needed to self isolate then you shouldn't have sent your daughter to the shop.
It's been made pretty clear that if you live with someone with symptoms you should all self isolate. The person with symptoms should isolate for 7 days and the other people in the household should isolate for 14 days.
You absolute moron.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.