Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long long time ago I use to like trasha and really dislike orangutan. I always thought she was a huge snarky witch. Then trasha started redoing her house and I always thought her bedroom and living room /hallway looked so much better before and I so badly just wanted to gossip about it to someone so I could see if I wasn’t the only one! Thankfully orangutan came to the rescue and first moaned About tattle and that’s how I found you guys 🤗
Her house did look better before.
She should of spent the money on new tiles ♥
I found tattle after a moan from one of them, and then googled them.
Best thing I ever did 😂

Reactions: 11
Yeah Tan, the unopened jar of chutney just sat there for weeks right?
that fool forgot that she told everyone she went to waitrose 2 days ago. And she just happens to have 2 items labeled waitrose in that photo. How stupid does she think we are

Reactions: 14
It thought it was her.
witches stick together.
Hope you’re ok @Dannie ♥
They sure do Stick together.
I’m okay hun. I’ve lit a candle for my mum tonight. I’ve kept busy today and done some scrapbooking with my youngest printing pictures out and putting them into a scrapbook and letting her draw around them as she’s a little artist 👩‍🎨.It’s been therapeutic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funny how she’s mentioned using up leftovers for the first time ever after it was mentioned on here!!
4399DDD7-96A3-436E-8DB0-3711212DE973.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd line to know what they think we are jealous of?
They sure do Stick together.
I’m okay hun. I’ve lit a candle for my mum tonight. I’ve kept busy today and done some scrapbooking with my youngest printing pictures out and putting them into a scrapbook and letting her draw around them as she’s a little artist 👩‍🎨.It’s been therapeutic.
A beautiful idea sending lots of love to you and your family

• Heart
I'd line to know what they think we are jealous of?
A beautiful idea sending lots of love to you and your family
oh I know. I followed Gill for years and unfollowed a while back. She has a immense work ethic that I admire - other than that I pity her. Pity her that she has to constantly buy and buy and splash it all over Instagram. It’s like she’s never happy with what she has. Buys something, the feeling wears off and then has to buy more. When your empty inside you can buy as much as you want but that emptiness and lack of self esteem is always there. It’s like filling up a bucket of water with a hole at the bottom. They will never be filled. Just like Tanya and Tasha. It’s a pity as Gill has a lovely family and wants for nothing. How they think people are jealous of them though when they live and breathe stranger validation is laughable.

I have my own home. I have designer bags and shoes etc - which I dont have any inclination to show off online. I don’t feel comfortable showing my home, my family and the inside of my hole like these people do on Instagram for thousands of strangers just for those likes and comments. I have never been jealous or felt any envy against anyone in my life ........ maybe against Pamela Anderson when I was at school as all the boys had her posters and I had a crush on the popular boy at school and he would not look twice at me and maybe just maybe if I looked like her he would of been my first kiss instead of Shaun who looked like Dennis The menace. That kiss still gives me nightmares 25 years later.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sending love to all of you that are going through extremely hard times at the moment. Sorry I haven’t acknowledged it up until now, I’ve been skimming over this thread trying not to fall behind again.

We may be strangers and so called ‘trolls’ but we are all behind each other and are here for each other through the dark times as well as the hilarious times. Thinking of you all 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
oh I know. I followed Gill for years and unfollowed a while back. She has a immense work ethic that I admire - other than that I pity her. Pity her that she has to constantly buy and buy and splash it all over Instagram. It’s like she’s never happy with what she has. Buys something, the feeling wears off and then has to buy more. When your empty inside you can buy as much as you want but that emptiness and lack of self esteem is always there. It’s like filling up a bucket of water with a hole at the bottom. They will never be filled. Just like Tanya and Tasha. It’s a pity as Gill has a lovely family and wants for nothing. How they think people are jealous of them though when they live and breathe stranger validation is laughable.

I have my own home. I have designer bags and shoes etc - which I dont have any inclination to show off online. I don’t feel comfortable showing my home, my family and the inside of my hole like these people do on Instagram for thousands of strangers just for those likes and comments. I have never been jealous or felt any envy against anyone in my life ........ maybe against Pamela Anderson when I was at school as all the boys had her posters and I had a crush on the popular boy at school and he would not look twice at me and maybe just maybe if I looked like her he would of been my first kiss instead of Shaun who looked like Dennis The menace. That kiss still gives me nightmares 25 years later.
That’s a prefect way to describe them.
There are plenty of people who can afford nice things, but those people don’t need to show it off.
Something is clearly wrong with their sad lives.
Your tribute to your mum sounds beautiful. ♥

The live laugh love above Trasha’s TV 🤣 she is such a bleeping chav
Who even sells that tit to her!!!
She must if been to a boot sale to but that shite 🤣

I was waiting for the inevitable‘they’re jealous’
comments. It’s easy to have a go at other people rather than take a long hard look at yourself and acknowledge your faults.

None of us have ever lived through anything like this before, we’re all muddling through as best as we can with some common sense and compassion but no doubt we will all make mistakes because we are all human. I would respect these two so much more if instead of the deleted comments, bitchy comebacks or jealousy accusations they held their hands up and said yes I didn’t realise the potential impact so I did x,y or z but I will learn from it and not do the same again. How refreshing would that be?

Using up supplies? If she's using up supplies what was the point in taking one of the Asda delivery slots that a vulnerable person could have taken? She's been going out to the shops/butchers etc so I don't understand how she justified a delivery on top of that. One less vulnerable person/self isolating person able to book a delivery. Extremely selfish.
Also, its 8 pissing degrees outside here I would be freezing my tits off eating breakfast outside. What is she a lizard?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another day of cleaning and tidying 🙄 I can imagine they have years and years worth of crap building up in every corner of their house. Makes me feel claustrophobic thinking about it! They should put that old desktop and desk in the skip while they have it!

Reactions: 8
Trash has had toast for breakfast like a normal person ,she still felt the need to take a photo of it though for some strange reason.
Thinking of everyone on here going through particularly tough times at the moment x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.