Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been told that them Brorocca tables are good as there full of vitamins and helps keep the immune system up? I’m no doctor though!!

Reactions: 6
Oh these turmoil times.

Why do these people think they can have open Instagram accounts with thousands of followers but should never be called out for their tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Calm down Tan.
#YouKnowMyNameNotMyStory #DontHateMeBecauseYouAintMe
#DontJudgeMe
#Lockdown
Next we know she *will* have CV and will be at death's door 🤣 probably shouldn't put the laughing face but idgaf anymore. Tanya thinks she's baiting but she just looks like a bleep, yet again. She is a disgrace to gingers all over the world 🙄
Tanya, you said you were self isolating but you've been going out. Maybe someone should report you through that whole snoop on your neighbours thing... god knows you're probably doing it ya bleeping snitch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cannot believe Lynsey gifted Trash 🗑 the book pack and she’s going to share through her ‘channels’ ?? so that we can all plan our way to a spotless home! I’m crying 😂 what with her minging carpets, mismatched covered in dust crappy furniture and the skankiest of tiles, she needs a bloody visit from Lynsey to clean the sty not a book!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cannot believe Lynsey gifted Trash 🗑 the book pack and she’s going to share through her ‘channels’ ?? so that we can all plan our way to a spotless home! I’m crying 😂 what with her minging carpets, mismatched covered in dust crappy furniture and the skankiest of tiles, she needs a bloody visit from Lynsey to clean the sty not a book!
Maybe she is trying to gently nudge her in the right direction 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Couldn’t have put it better myself.....well done Briony 👏🏻
More replies from Briony 👏🏻 and 🦧😡

I hope your Morrison’s box went to someone who REALLY NEED IT 🦧

No mention of her parents getting one, which is as far as I can see the ONLY THING she has done for anyone else! 😡

We know that she has done nothing for any neighbours etc, because if she had it would be on IG like everything else! 😡

Someone said on here earlier they were glad they had never met her, I couldn’t agree more! 😡 There is not one thing about her that is even remotely nice! 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
oh here we bleeping go with the comments, we are jealous and miserable.. no! we are real! we tell it like it is and don’t pretend to be anything we’re not and don’t live in bleeping cuckoo land, proper annoys me when the do gooders jump on the comments and spout the be kind bollocks, didn’t see orangutan being kind to a 13 year old last night, i don’t like that kid, there i said it, i think she’s spoilt and a carbon copy of her mother but i wouldn’t treat her the way tanya has, she’s saying she’s trying to be positive.. it’s a bit hard to piss rainbows and fart glitter at the minute when people are dying. idiots!

Reactions: 14
More replies from Briony 👏🏻 and 🦧😡

I hope your Morrison’s box went to someone who REALLY NEED IT 🦧

No mention of her parents getting one, which is as far as I can see the ONLY THING she has done for anyone else! 😡

We know that she has done nothing for any neighbours etc, because if she had it would be on IG like everything else! 😡

Someone said on here earlier they were glad they had never met her, I couldn’t agree more! 😡 There is not one thing about her that is even remotely nice! 😡
So they have both gone out food shopping more then needed. Is food really all they can think about at the moment! If they didn’t post weekly menus then they could just eat what they have in the fridge, freezer etc and not have to by more food to keep up with their stupid menu.

🦧 has one too! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
PMSL she’s been well and truly bleeping called out about not self isolating for 14 days hasn’t she 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Pasta WANKER 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tanya you ugly witch wow.

new sob story, oh boohoo you didn’t get your Morrison box. GOOD!!!! I hope you didn’t and you’re not just saying it so people can all feel so sorry for you. Such a tragedy that you can’t add that to your full on stock pile. Hows dels brain??? Did they find it yet??? Good for nothing liar.

Not a single person needs to be more like Tanya. One orangutan is enough for this zoo
84E70925-9149-4828-BE7D-8DAAFE7606A2.jpeg
84E70925-9149-4828-BE7D-8DAAFE7606A2.jpeg
CBBB7D34-3A97-4527-A3E5-62A965A96FF6.jpeg

I don’t think any of us are jealous

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If anyone actually looked at this thread from the past week alot of us have sent each other messages of support and love to one another, wouldn't say that's us being nasty. Don't have a public profile and not expect some backlash and also think about the current situation for the whole world it's not just one or two of is going through this we all are.

no you’re totally right. Paracetamol, plenty of fluids, rest. That’s all you can do. Stay vigilant and check your temperature etc, but I’ve been told the fever is fairly mild.

Try not to stress about it. For the majority of us, it really will just be a nasty bout of illness that we’ll be able to fully recover from (obviously this doesn’t apply if you’re vulnerable).
I think it’s meant to be hot drinks as it kills the virus. Xx

Couldn’t have put it better myself.....well done Briony 👏🏻
I like briony! Xx

Reactions: 3
And 🦧 has been on here again this afternoon, 3:40pm 😂
Slight obsession with Tattle you’ve got there Tan 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My mom has a PHD in WhatsApp corona virus hahaha. She’s the one who told me it can cause extra complications. I did some extra research and it says it’s unfounded but can cause some issues for people with asthma etc but honestly I don’t know.

Reactions: 3
Hi, I’m medical and working with covid19 patients. If your showing mild symptoms keep well hydrated, ensure you eat even though you may not feel like it, vitamin C and paracetamol if required. Try to stay active don’t stay in bed.
if your symptoms progress and you can’t manage at home, such as severe shortness of breath, hallucinations, uncontrollable cough and fever seek medical assistance.
Although this next part isn’t official guidance a consultant within my department advised us to have a hot honey & lemon drink each night, avoid alcohol and have plenty of vitamin c during this period. I can’t stand honey & lemon but I’ve followed his instructions and I feel so much better for it.
if your feeling worried and anxious call your GP who will give you guidance and recommendations with some peace of mind.
stay indoors, stay active and wash those hands. Stay safe everyone x
Thank you for sharing that. Take care of yourself ♥🤗

I’ve been told that them Brorocca tables are good as there full of vitamins and helps keep the immune system up? I’m no doctor though!!
I have been using those and have been giving them to my teenage kids!

I think it’s meant to be hot drinks as it kills the virus. Xx

I like briony! Xx
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well done Briony

So we know 🦧 come on here as Cutenose, she knows we check, so Tanya is this your foreplay? and you and taco can have a good time! Cos for the life of me fatty I can’t think why you would come on here and see what people think of you. So I can only guess it’s how you get your kicks!!!
Love how out of all your followers only 1 person stuck up for you!! And some random that never comments on your page!
Or is this the woman you copy, pretty sure someone who comes on here said you copy an account that has less followers! But she has the money to do it, unlike you!!
Your an utter bleep, and it’s not making the best of it, you bleeping idiot!
You really are a waste of time. I have already unfollowed you you bleeping nob!
Why not make a comment, I bleeping dare you!
I was at work today, doing food parcels and what have you done, your making the best of it.
I really hope you get what you deserve in life. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.