Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another picture of her dragon feet 🤢 why would anyone post pictures of feet especially manky ones like hers, i hate feet, how many times have i said feet? 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another picture of her dragon feet 🤢 why would anyone post pictures of feet especially manky ones like hers, i hate feet, how many times have i said feet? 🙈🤣
I’m scared of feet too, bleeping disgusting 🤢

I feel like such a sap for saying this but I actually cried looking at Trash's post. Angry cried, because we don't get to have dinner with our families and do a 'cheers to us'. Cheers to what?! The population succumbing to a virus they know nothing about and some of them dying?! I'm sorry to be such a suck right now but honestly I'm so so so sick of seeing their stupid false positivity posts. They have everything they need, they have full cupboards and they get to see their families. I haven't seen my dad in over a month and he's high risk, if he catches this he'll die and I won't have got to see him & he won't have met his unborn grandchild. But cheers to them. We have members on this thread who have had family die (unrelated I know), members who haven't seen their family, who have to isolate away from family, who care for vulnerable family members, who are struggling to get food & supplies, who are running out of money. But hey, cheers to them. Everything is alright in their world. Skies are blue, money is rolling in and they can eat what they want when they want and not have a care about family.
duck them. Absolute scummy, chavvy cunts.
All of you deserve all the love. They deserve to rot in the lowest circle of hell. 😪
Times like this bring out people’s true nature’s and T&T are both vile, greedy narcissists who don’t seem to care about anything that doesn’t affect their immediate family.

I know it’s really hard and I think we’re all scared, tired and run down but try to look for the good.

I once read a quote where it said in times of disaster look for the people helping and doing everything they can. It’s true, we have several amazing people just on this thread.

There are so many people doing good deeds and caring about others, thankfully they are the norm these 2 idiots are in the minority ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally agree. i can’t even think of Easter. I won’t be doing anything for Easter this year. It’s the last thing on my mind. My mums funeral is Monday and I can’t attend due to my household having symptoms. A chocolate egg or a bleeping green Easter bunny is the last thing on my mind. I’ve just this minute given calpol to my youngest daughter and she just asked me will her other nan die. My mother died of dementia and not the virus but my youngest don't understand that even though I have explained it to her - she just sees that her nan is isolating in the house because of a virus and she knows people are dying. Even she has not mentioned bleeping Easter. I just can’t get my head around that these two fuckers are acting like nothing happening in the world and it’s all pink fluffy bunnies and another opportunity to stuff their faces.
So sorry you’re having to go through this. It’s heartbreaking 😥. These two clumpers have no clue 😡

Reactions: 6
Does the front door of 🦧 house lead straight into the kitchen? I’m trying to figure the layout as it’s quite unusual to have stairs in the kitchen isn’t it? Especially in a fairly new house.
Yes or does, there’s also a cloakroom just inside. The stairs go up from the kitchen.

Reactions: 2
Yes or does, there’s also a cloakroom just inside. The stairs go up from the kitchen.
Hi Badger, good to hear from you! How do get into the lounge then, from the kitchen? Sorry just strangely interested 🤪
FWIW I don’t think Badger is Tasha - they said they weren’t. I think possibly another family member but not one of the twins.

Reactions: 4
Hi Badger, good to hear from you! How do get into the lounge then, from the kitchen? Sorry just strangely interested 🤪
FWIW I don’t think Badger is Tasha - they said they weren’t. I think possibly another family member but not one of the twins.
On that picture that Tasha put up of orangutan being ignored by her daughter you can see that stupid “this is our happy place” sigh. If I remember correctly there is like a big double door type thing that is from the kitchen to the lounge. It’s right by that grey cupboard

Reactions: 5
So who's still up fellow tattle sisters?
They are hardly going to say yes that's right i am Tasha😂im going on the spelling mistake.. Long shot. I don't think she would use 'cloakroom' though either.. Mmm the plot thickens.. Too' adult 'written for James or Olivia i think?

It is strangley interesting i admit

Reactions: 7

They are hardly going to say yes that's right i am Tasha😂im going on the spelling mistake.. Long shot. I don't think she would use 'cloakroom' though either.. Mmm the plot thickens.. Too' adult 'written for James or Olivia i think?

I agree, not enough spelling mistakes to be Trasha 🗑.
Trouble is we don’t know any of their friends or family. They don’t seem to have any.
And Badger said she doesn’t really know Trasha, am I correct on that? Or that could be something they say to throw us off. I reckon it could be Trasha’s neighbours the ones they have been out for dinner with. There was a photo of him holding the card machine!!
I am off to work. Have a great day. 👍🏻

Whoever it is has been in Tan’s house we know she has no friends so it’s got to be a family member. I think it might be James 🧐

Whoever it is has been in Tan’s house we know she has no friends so it’s got to be a family member. I think it might be James 🧐
Or yes maybe a neighbour- 🦡 has not confirmed that they are male or female!

I agree, not enough spelling mistakes to be Trasha 🗑.
Trouble is we don’t know any of their friends or family. They don’t seem to have any.
And Badger said she doesn’t really know Trasha, am I correct on that? Or that could be something they say to throw us off. I reckon it could be Trasha’s neighbours the ones they have been out for dinner with. There was a photo of him holding the card machine!!
I am off to work. Have a great day. 👍🏻
You too! I’m still working but having a couple of days off it’s been crazy busy these last two weeks. Stay well everyone!

Whoever it is they know a lot about Tanya’s marital status, remember.
Badger just wants attention. I wouldn’t pander to it, unless they’ve got something more interesting to say.

Reactions: 8
I found my beloved kitty dead this morning. Heartbroken. Guess everything is all good and dandy in ashford - Whitlock avenue though.

thinking of you today Dannie ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Did Tasha actually hashtag #lockdown is she having a joke? Or is she just thick as duck?
🦧 has used the hashtag #lockdown this morning! 😡 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again as we know they come on here, NO ONE is interested in your food posts. There are loads of people out there, struggling to still get food, loads of people putting themselves out there to try and save people and keep the rest of us safe. Yet you 2 smug twats keep dishing up the same old crap that you always have done, just so you get likes and praise from strangers! 😡 You make me sick 🤢

Hope everyone’s doing okay and keeping safe and well ❤

Reactions: 7
It’s really upsetting and scary to think that just a few months ago everything was still normal compared to the way we live now. We could be with our loved ones, go to malls, go have coffee at Costa, go to any sainsburys or tesco and find everything you needed. Life has changed so fast and I’m not sure when it will be “normal” again. I’m sad that my old life is gone, that I could work, go to the shops, go out with my husband. Kids can’t go to school and talking to someone via face time /Skype is not the same. It’s so scary to see how much control the government now has over citizens. (In South Africa. ) they have said what is essentials and what is non essentials. You cannot purchase what they have decided is non essentials. We have videos of people getting shot at (rubber bullets but still) for being out on the street, you can be jailed or fined for being out if you can’t prove to the army /police that you have enough reason to be out. It’s a scary time and I mourn for my previous life when this wasn’t a daily stress. I have always been paranoid, especially about dirt and now I’m starting to get very nervous about falling ill. I’m certain we are going to see a rise in people who are too scared to leave their homes even once this is not considered a threat any more (will it ever not be a threat though?) I wish I was a brainless fool so I wouldn’t be worried about a global pandemic like T and T or that we didn’t have to worry about mortgage and bills because we could just scam the government for cash while spending thousands on tat. It seems that every few decades there is some sort of crisis. World war 1, world war 2. The Spanish flu. Wall Street crash. I’m almost positive that those two would have pretended life was all good and merry in any of those situations if they had been alive regardless of the thousands of people who lost their lives and their families who had to deal with the suffering of losing someone they loved. They really have made me so grateful that I don’t know them in real life because I don’t think I would be able to just let them do as they do without giving them a piece of my mind in person. Doubt they’d be able to even say anything back, or maybe they’d take a photo and put me up on their stories and get their followers to attack. Wish they’d just remove themselves from Instagram or change their way they post. This is the real world trash and orangutan. It’s about time you join in.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s really upsetting and scary to think that just a few months ago everything was still normal compared to the way we live now. We could be with our loved ones, go to malls, go have coffee at Costa, go to any sainsburys or tesco and find everything you needed. Life has changed so fast and I’m not sure when it will be “normal” again. I’m sad that my old life is gone, that I could work, go to the shops, go out with my husband. Kids can’t go to school and talking to someone via face time /Skype is not the same. It’s so scary to see how much control the government now has over citizens. (In South Africa. ) they have said what is essentials and what is non essentials. You cannot purchase what they have decided is non essentials. We have videos of people getting shot at (rubber bullets but still) for being out on the street, you can be jailed or fined for being out if you can’t prove to the army /police that you have enough reason to be out. It’s a scary time and I mourn for my previous life when this wasn’t a daily stress. I have always been paranoid, especially about dirt and now I’m starting to get very nervous about falling ill. I’m certain we are going to see a rise in people who are too scared to leave their homes even once this is not considered a threat any more (will it ever not be a threat though?) I wish I was a brainless fool so I wouldn’t be worried about a global pandemic like T and T or that we didn’t have to worry about mortgage and bills because we could just scam the government for cash while spending thousands on tat. It seems that every few decades there is some sort of crisis. World war 1, world war 2. The Spanish flu. Wall Street crash. I’m almost positive that those two would have pretended life was all good and merry in any of those situations if they had been alive regardless of the thousands of people who lost their lives and their families who had to deal with the suffering of losing someone they loved. They really have made me so grateful that I don’t know them in real life because I don’t think I would be able to just let them do as they do without giving them a piece of my mind in person. Doubt they’d be able to even say anything back, or maybe they’d take a photo and put me up on their stories and get their followers to attack. Wish they’d just remove themselves from Instagram or change their way they post. This is the real world trash and orangutan. It’s about time you join in.
I agree with everything you’ve said. I’m so sorry about your cat, stay safe.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.