Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god poor Olivia. Tanya really is an evil witch. As if your teenage years aren’t hard enough without that being plastered all over the internet for thousands to see. Can’t believe she would do that to the poor girl. And James looks like he is being sensible and not sitting with them lol

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Whose gonna tell these numpties that the staged ‘family fun’ roast looks anything but.. I cringed for them and the picture of Trash’s daughter, low blow that 🦧

Reactions: 11
I didn’t have high expectations of Tanya after the bowling situation but her behaviour is so calculated and malicious towards Olivia.
Why is a grown woman with children being so blatantly awful towards a 13 year old girl?
Pick on someone your own size Tan, you’re disgraceful! @Cutenose12/6

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does the front door of 🦧 house lead straight into the kitchen? I’m trying to figure the layout as it’s quite unusual to have stairs in the kitchen isn’t it? Especially in a fairly new house.

Reactions: 7
Oh god poor Olivia. Tanya really is an evil witch. As if your teenage years aren’t hard enough without that being plastered all over the internet for thousands to see. Can’t believe she would do that to the poor girl. And James looks like he is being sensible and not sitting with them lol
James is there :( you can see a head of dark hair behind Olivia

Reactions: 6
They are a bunch of strange fuckers, what kind of normal person would sit on a video chat with family for a meal 🤦‍♀️ said it before about tanya and I'll say it again she is just like my sister in law, my eldest was born 3 days after her birthday and now because it's not all about her she takes it out on her (a 3 year old) think it's why tanya fucks me off so much 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
I feel like such a sap for saying this but I actually cried looking at Trash's post. Angry cried, because we don't get to have dinner with our families and do a 'cheers to us'. Cheers to what?! The population succumbing to a virus they know nothing about and some of them dying?! I'm sorry to be such a suck right now but honestly I'm so so so sick of seeing their stupid false positivity posts. They have everything they need, they have full cupboards and they get to see their families. I haven't seen my dad in over a month and he's high risk, if he catches this he'll die and I won't have got to see him & he won't have met his unborn grandchild. But cheers to them. We have members on this thread who have had family die (unrelated I know), members who haven't seen their family, who have to isolate away from family, who care for vulnerable family members, who are struggling to get food & supplies, who are running out of money. But hey, cheers to them. Everything is alright in their world. Skies are blue, money is rolling in and they can eat what they want when they want and not have a care about family.
duck them. Absolute scummy, chavvy cunts.
All of you deserve all the love. They deserve to rot in the lowest circle of hell. 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’d really like to know why she hates Olivia so much. We might be called trolls, jealous, scum etc but we’d never pick on and hate a child who is a member of our family. That shows her true colors.

Posting that pic of Olivia mid eating was absolutely disgusting. After what she did to the poor kid on her birthday and now this. You spiteful bleeping witch Tanya.

Trash when are you going to realise how tit you are at cooking. Today - raw egg, bleeping bisto and cream that looks like you whipped it while watching an entire one of your afternoon Channel bleeping 5 films. Dear god woman, why is everything you turn your hand to so bleeping tit 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Posting that pic of Olivia mid eating was absolutely disgusting. After what she did to the poor kid on her birthday and now this. You spiteful bleeping witch Tanya.

Trash when are you going to realise how tit you are at cooking. Today - raw egg, bleeping bisto and cream that looks like you whipped it while watching an entire one of your afternoon Channel bleeping 5 films. Dear god woman, why is everything you turn your hand to so bleeping tit 🙈🤣
Would a normal Mum make this comment 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Never knew Joe exotic and Tanya were once an item? Is he the mysterious first husband?
2021099D-5D05-4E35-9A57-855A50CD1364.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does the front door of 🦧 house lead straight into the kitchen? I’m trying to figure the layout as it’s quite unusual to have stairs in the kitchen isn’t it? Especially in a fairly new house.
She got crappy with someone last weekend I think about her stairs or whenever it was she out that grey Ikea cupboard in. Her stairs are in her kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Careful now! Tanya bit someones head off the other day for suggesting it was an unusual room to have stairs in (it is)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like such a sap for saying this but I actually cried looking at Trash's post. Angry cried, because we don't get to have dinner with our families and do a 'cheers to us'. Cheers to what?! The population succumbing to a virus they know nothing about and some of them dying?! I'm sorry to be such a suck right now but honestly I'm so so so sick of seeing their stupid false positivity posts. They have everything they need, they have full cupboards and they get to see their families. I haven't seen my dad in over a month and he's high risk, if he catches this he'll die and I won't have got to see him & he won't have met his unborn grandchild. But cheers to them. We have members on this thread who have had family die (unrelated I know), members who haven't seen their family, who have to isolate away from family, who care for vulnerable family members, who are struggling to get food & supplies, who are running out of money. But hey, cheers to them. Everything is alright in their world. Skies are blue, money is rolling in and they can eat what they want when they want and not have a care about family.
duck them. Absolute scummy, chavvy cunts.
All of you deserve all the love. They deserve to rot in the lowest circle of hell. 😪
I really would like to have words to comfort you right now but I really don’t think anything I would say will help you right now.
This is extremely stressful time, and you are naturally worrying. I wish I could help, we can listen to you.
sometimes this thread can make us laugh, it can make us angry.
Sometimes it’s good to vent and this is a great place to do that.
Sending you lots of love.♥

What did Tanya do on Olivias birthday? I’m all behind on my threads 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
She went bowling and out for dinner same time as Trasha did for Olivia’s birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.