Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to laugh at these clowns. Now I am finding it hard to keep my cool watching them.
Yesterday was my 40th birthday. I didn't give a tit about it, I'm just glad my loved ones are all still alive. And these two are acting like everything is normal? bleeping bunnies?!? I can't even get my head around it.
Happy birthday for yesterday! It’s my 30th today and my little girl made me a lovely card and that’s all I need. They’re just showing everyone how self centred and deranged they really are. No doubt their cupboards will be filled with yummy Easter eggs whilst the rest of the world is just trying to get essentials

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I detest these two selfish morons, never thought it was possible to hate anyone so much, I hope their houses collapse under the weight of all that food and crap 😡

Happy birthday for yesterday! It’s my 30th today and my little girl made me a lovely card and that’s all I need. They’re just showing everyone how self centred and deranged they really are. No doubt their cupboards will be filled with yummy Easter eggs whilst the rest of the world is just trying to get essentials
Happy Birthday 🎉🎂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday to you, take care and stay safe ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy 30th birthday. ♥ Stay safe xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally agree. i can’t even think of Easter. I won’t be doing anything for Easter this year. It’s the last thing on my mind. My mums funeral is Monday and I can’t attend due to my household having symptoms. A chocolate egg or a bleeping green Easter bunny is the last thing on my mind. I’ve just this minute given calpol to my youngest daughter and she just asked me will her other nan die. My mother died of dementia and not the virus but my youngest don't understand that even though I have explained it to her - she just sees that her nan is isolating in the house because of a virus and she knows people are dying. Even she has not mentioned bleeping Easter. I just can’t get my head around that these two fuckers are acting like nothing happening in the world and it’s all pink fluffy bunnies and another opportunity to stuff their faces.
I’m so sorry, sending you much love.

Reactions: 6
I'm so, so, so sorry for your loss @Dannie thinking of you and your family.
Happy birthday for yesterday @MadMaryHinge and happy birthday for today @Mrhopalot
I'm one the lucky ones.. I don't have kids I still go to work and the shops near me have been reasonably stocked. I don't take this for granted and I don't boast around on Instagram about it.
I'm devastated that there's people on here with children (actual children and not teenagers like these two idiots)
I know Easter is the last thing in everyones minds but I hope you all find Easter goodies in the shops for your little ones and try to make the most out of the bad situation.
Sending everyone lots of love and I hope this is all over soon ❤❤

She's even got Tanya's plaits 🤔 twins

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
First time poster. So let me get this right... Tash had a delivery from ASDA on Friday but served up a shop bought curry from Aldi on Saturday night because that was all she could get?

• Wow
The more I watch of tiger king the more Carole reminds me of Tanya. There is just something so rotten about both of them. Carole even has a spineless husband just like taco Del

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First time poster. So let me get this right... Tash had a delivery from ASDA on Friday but served up a shop bought curry from Aldi on Saturday night because that was all she could get?
Firstly welcome. 👋🏻
Secondly yes this moron, who hasn’t stock piled food, has room in one of her many freezers, to store Aldi curries.
So not only did this witch have an Asda delivery, has been to her local deli, her husband went to the co-op and now she got her bleeping sausages from the butcher!
She popped to the shop most days for essentials.

And this witch has the cheek to post about it.
My goodness she is all heart isn’t she. I bet she has a proper joint of meat later too! Not sure about anyone else, but my freezer won’t hold all that. We know she has a double fridge freezer. But really!!!!
I will have to follow her and make a comment, she really is being insensitive.
We all have family we want to look after, my kids are teenagers and I said you may not get a Easter egg, and they said to be honest mum we aren’t bothered.
I bet neither of these two kids say the same!

The more I watch of tiger king the more Carole reminds me of Tanya. There is just something so rotten about both of them. Carole even has a spineless husband just like taco Del
It’s so good I just finished it. 😱

Hairy biker Tan is viewing this thread 👋🏻🖕🏻🦧

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tasha also has that Red Bull fridge which is no doubt packed with alcohol ( alcohol is prohibited from being sold here when it’s a state of disaster - SA) so can you imagine if she had stock piled alcohol too. She probably has all her fridges packed that could feed them for the next 3 months but instead she goes and buys more food.

What’s up orangutan. Are you that bored that you have to come check up on us peasants? Such a shame that we are so pathetic and cruel and we must be so jealous that’s why we all trolling you hey. We all want to have multiple husbands, a son that doesn’t love us and a goblin of a H2B who has a slimy twin brother. Please please share more photos so we know how to copy you so we can be just like you hehe thanks hunnie

• Haha
Firstly welcome. 👋🏻
Secondly yes this moron, who hasn’t stock piled food, has room in one of her many freezers, to store Aldi curries.
So not only did this witch have an Asda delivery, has been to her local deli, her husband went to the co-op and now she got her bleeping sausages from the butcher!
She popped to the shop most days for essentials.

And this witch has the cheek to post about it.
My goodness she is all heart isn’t she. I bet she has a proper joint of meat later too! Not sure about anyone else, but my freezer won’t hold all that. We know she has a double fridge freezer. But really!!!!
I will have to follow her and make a comment, she really is being insensitive.
We all have family we want to look after, my kids are teenagers and I said you may not get a Easter egg, and they said to be honest mum we aren’t bothered.
I bet neither of these two kids say the same!

It’s so good I just finished it. 😱

Hairy biker Tan is viewing this thread 👋🏻🖕🏻🦧
Don’t forget the Morrison’s food boxes!

• Wow
Tasha also has that Red Bull fridge which is no doubt packed with alcohol ( alcohol is prohibited from being sold here when it’s a state of disaster - SA) so can you imagine if she had stock piled alcohol too. She probably has all her fridges packed that could feed them for the next 3 months but instead she goes and buys more food.

What’s up orangutan. Are you that bored that you have to come check up on us peasants? Such a shame that we are so pathetic and cruel and we must be so jealous that’s why we all trolling you hey. We all want to have multiple husbands, a son that doesn’t love us and a goblin of a H2B who has a slimy twin brother. Please please share more photos so we know how to copy you so we can be just like you hehe thanks hunnie
Correction, she has enough food in all those places to feed a normal family 3 months. It would last them a week or 2. 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bit late to the party but firstly.. nakered?? She gives me a headache. Secondly, the lying witch tried passing them curries off as homemade, the only reason she came clean is because someone asked for the recipe, lying shitbag. They looked disgusting anyway. Thirdly, how many bleeping candles does grotbags need?!

• Haha
For all the cleaning products she has and for being a so called cleaner her house is disgusting. Scrub your tiles they are beyond filthy 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit late to the party but firstly.. nakered?? She gives me a headache. Secondly, the lying witch tried passing them curries off as homemade, the only reason she came clean is because someone asked for the recipe, lying shitbag. They looked disgusting anyway. Thirdly, how many bleeping candles does grotbags need?!
Just like when she pretended she had made those gu chocolate mousse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
For all the cleaning products she has and for being a so called cleaner her house is disgusting. Scrub your tiles they are beyond filthy 🤮
I wonder if she still uses zoflora. She always use to talk about it. I get that people get busy and maybe don’t want to clean after a long day of work but she never does!! That house should be spotless

Correction, she has enough food in all those places to feed a normal family 3 months. It would last them a week or 2. 🐷
I’d hate to see their arteries. They are skinny-fat. Well trasha is chubby but if I ate that much I’d be on my 600lb life. Not sure how she isn’t huge the rate she eats.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.