Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I understanding correctly that trasha has 3 sheds in her garden? What the hell for. No wonder she can keep buying so much junk. One shed per season? A winter shed, summer shed, autumn shed and the spring stuff which is in the house because it’s spring now according to her??

Maggie, you beat me to it with the profile picture that one is pure gold 😂😂😂😂
That’s what I thought, have we finally solved the mystery of where all the tat is kept??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I understanding correctly that trasha has 3 sheds in her garden? What the hell for. No wonder she can keep buying so much junk. One shed per season? A winter shed, summer shed, autumn shed and the spring stuff which is in the house because it’s spring now according to her??

3 sheds.. 3 extra fridge freezers

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes, we believe so!!

And then fact this idiot was employee of the month! The only one!! Ever 🤔

I can’t breath 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This witch has been out every day!! Nipping to the local deli, B&Q for that paint, you can’t tell me she already had it.
She is a utter fat bastard.
Thank you Stockers for the new profile picture, you bloody legend!!! 👏🏻

And what’s all this H2B bleeping crap.....
I wonder if her ring has turned her finger green yet???
Love the profile pic Maggie 🦧👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Her fella is a gardener isn’t he ?why is their garden such a tit hole ?
She is a cleaner and her house Is filthy 🤣🤣

Love the profile pic Maggie 🦧👍🏼
Thanks to you stockers 👍🏻🦧

You have to use it too. So funny 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is a cleaner and her house Is filthy 🤣🤣

Thanks to you stockers 👍🏻🦧

You have to use it too. So funny 🤣🤣🤣
The resemblance is uncanny. She truly is an orangutan.

We need to find trashas spirit animal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What call-out comment have I missed?

I’ve finally lost the plot. After a very busy nightshift, I dreamed this morning that I was with those two morons hiding under stairs from zombies in a nursing home. (My husband has introduced me to The Walking Dead this week 🙄) Unfortunately I woke up before finding out if they got eaten...
I think we can all agree both of then would be eaten the lazy bastards. Also don't recommend watching more than 3 episodes of the walking dead in a row 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Such greedy fuckers! 😡
Silly witch could have got at least another two meals out of all that food. Bearing in mind in reality none of us know how long or how far this situation will go on for, these two idiots will hopefully end up regretting how much food they have wasted and stuffed down their fat faces this early on. Stupid, selfish, self-indulgent morons 😡😡

Reactions: 11
Regardless of how they ‘earn’ their living how much money has this ridiculous woman burned through? The shopping bills must be astronomical as they all eat large portions every meal, you never see leftovers being eaten and that’s without all the treats and alcohol. Every single nook and cranny in the house is filled with some sort of shite and they have 3 sheds which you can imagine will be jammed to the rafters. It must have all cost so much money!

Reactions: 13
Please check on your friends and close ones. Even if you think there ok, not having that interaction with people will have negative outcomes. Please be safe and please speak to one another xx much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is this bleep thinking about Easter, with all that’s going on?!?!!!!! That’s the last thing on my mind! I wanna concentrate on getting through this Covid 19 outbreak, not plaster bleeping green fake arse grass bunnies, over my crappy beige crappy furniture! #Fucktards #TheyThinkItsAFuckingHoliday

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why is this bleep thinking about Easter, with all that’s going on?!?!!!!! That’s the last thing on my mind! I wanna concentrate on getting through this Covid 19 outbreak, not plaster bleeping green fake arse grass bunnies, over my crappy beige crappy furniture! #Fucktards #TheyThinkItsAFuckingHoliday
I've got young children and usually do have some decor out for them, but I just dont have it in me. I keep forgetting its nearly easter. I dont have any eggs for them or anything.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.