Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s idiots like Trash, 🦧, the wimpy husband & H2B that are gonna keep this country locked down!

ESSENTIALS, what part of that word do you not understand?

Trash, please please please clean your bathroom tiles, Astonish mould & mildew will bring them up lovely!

🦧, too many bunnies & they look 💩

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget the Morrison’s food boxes!
Thanks for reminding me, yes the Morrison’s box, meant for the elderly and the vulnerable! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bit late to the party but firstly.. nakered?? She gives me a headache. Secondly, the lying witch tried passing them curries off as homemade, the only reason she came clean is because someone asked for the recipe, lying shitbag. They looked disgusting anyway. Thirdly, how many bleeping candles does grotbags need?!
🤣🤣🤣 bleeping grotbags, I am laughing my head off!!!!

It’s idiots like Trash, 🦧, the wimpy husband & H2B that are gonna keep this country locked down!

ESSENTIALS, what part of that word do you not understand?

Trash, please please please clean your bathroom tiles, Astonish mould & mildew will bring them up lovely!

🦧, too many bunnies & they look 💩
I would like to think Astonish would bring those tiles up, but let’s face it. They need a sledge hammer!
As for fatty and her table!!
Please, I know we are in lockdown and we have time on our hands, but I am sure no one wants to see your 1990’s table all dressed up!
As for the grey radiator cover, I bet that goes nicely in your beige kitchen with the early 2000’s tiles!
Now I am not knocking anyone who may have similar tiles or table.
But these two, are a joke!
Enjoy your manky roasts you fat tossers!
I’ll be here all jealous of your sad pathetic lives!!! Not....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Dannie so so sorry for your loss and that you can’t go and say goodbye to your mum. 💓
These two are beyond a joke, I can’t say anything more than what’s already been said. They should be ashamed but we all know they won’t.
The profile pics are genius though.😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fresh flowers all the time , not someone who has been on lockdown!!! People are living on what they have ESSENTIAL only !!! Grrrrr

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. i can’t even think of Easter. I won’t be doing anything for Easter this year. It’s the last thing on my mind. My mums funeral is Monday and I can’t attend due to my household having symptoms. A chocolate egg or a bleeping green Easter bunny is the last thing on my mind. I’ve just this minute given calpol to my youngest daughter and she just asked me will her other nan die. My mother died of dementia and not the virus but my youngest don't understand that even though I have explained it to her - she just sees that her nan is isolating in the house because of a virus and she knows people are dying. Even she has not mentioned bleeping Easter. I just can’t get my head around that these two fuckers are acting like nothing happening in the world and it’s all pink fluffy bunnies and another opportunity to stuff their faces.
I'm so sorry about your mum, my condolences to you and your family, it must truly be devastating being unable to go to her funeral. :cry:
If I can be so bold as to suggest this (but speaking from experience of having to miss a loved one's funeral) I would recommend having a special place, perhaps in your garden or yard, where you perhaps plant something with your daughter, for your mum, somewhere you can both go specifically to talk to her. I know even something small like this helped my son and daughter at a very difficult time in our lives.:cry:
Sending you all my love ❤

• Heart
For all the cleaning products she has and for being a so called cleaner her house is disgusting. Scrub your tiles they are beyond filthy 🤮
I’m not surprised it’s minging, she’s on about refreshing the bathroom as if she’s done something significant and all she’s done is fling a cleaning wipe around and put a duck coin in the loo. Where’s the cleaning cloths, the bleach and spray dettol? Especially at the moment when there is killer germs about.
Everyone I know hands are red raw from cleaning and washing them constantly, I bet Tasha’s are as soft as my babies bum!

H
Happy birthday for yesterday! It’s my 30th today and my little girl made me a lovely card and that’s all I need. They’re just showing everyone how self centred and deranged they really are. No doubt their cupboards will be filled with yummy Easter eggs whilst the rest of the world is just trying to get essentials
Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s eating her roast dinner live ? Wtf is she on about the absolute bell end .Look at all that food ,it’s like a bloody Christmas dinner .Wants to get herself down the food bank greedy cow

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s eating her roast dinner live ? Wtf is she on about the absolute bell end .Look at all that food ,it’s like a bloody Christmas dinner .Wants to get herself down the food bank greedy cow
She probably has been down the food bank, to take stuff not donate!!! 😡🗑

• Wow
  • Sad
Absolute bell end. Its like they are celebrating and making a fun theme out of this. They seem to be enjoying it all way too much. So odd.

Off to figure out what meal I can put together out of what I've got from buying what I need/can as minimally as possible 🙄

Can guarantee Trasha will be stressing like duck about this roast dinner. Defo going to be a Roast Off. Tanya can clearly cook better than Trash.. Let's face it not much competition 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also feel sorry for the kids... How awkward would that be. Sat trying to eat your dinner while your mother force's you to sit on a video call to people you're not even related to!
Tasha with her bottle of wine, the same bottle she had at mother's day, will 100% be the exact same bottle considering in the photos from mother's day there's the same amount in it and a spoon. Tit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I bet Tanya will say there were lots of mmm’s and ahh’s and Trash will say they all had happy tummies.. They don’t even want to have dinner together at the best of times so why the duck are they having a virtual one 😂

Can guarantee Trasha will be stressing like duck about this roast dinner. Defo going to be a Roast Off. Tanya can clearly cook better than Trash.. Let's face it not much competition 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also feel sorry for the kids... How awkward would that be. Sat trying to eat your dinner while your mother force's you to sit on a video call to people you're not even related to!
i know, i bet poor james is pissing his pants with excitement lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So true, and the kids clearly don’t like each other!!
What an embarrassment, honestly they really are laughable. Biggest jokes on the gram!
And who are these idiots saying how wonderful everything looks.
How is she gonna serve dinner on those tiny plates, with the bleeping paper napkin!
It’s not a summer BBQ...

• Haha
I bet Tanya will say there were lots of mmm’s and ahh’s and Trash will say they all had happy tummies.. They don’t even want to have dinner together at the best of times so why the duck are they having a virtual one 😂

i know, i bet poor james is pissing his pants with excitement lol
Tanya is probably just happy she doesn't actually have to go to Tashas and eat her tit food.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I have just noticed the iPad mini on the table 😂😂😂😂😂😂
silly me thinking they could do it through the tv!!!
I am sure she told Tanya she brought a new iPad when Tanya made a comment about her selling hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.