Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this bleep thinking about Easter, with all that’s going on?!?!!!!! That’s the last thing on my mind! I wanna concentrate on getting through this Covid 19 outbreak, not plaster bleeping green fake arse grass bunnies, over my crappy beige crappy furniture! #Fucktards #TheyThinkItsAFuckingHoliday
“Have you noticed that little bunnies have made their way into our lounge” no not really hun, I’m a bit more worried about my family members dying of a deadly flu pandemic tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I've got young children and usually do have some decor out for them, but I just dont have it in me. I keep forgetting its nearly easter. I dont have any eggs for them or anything.
Easter is the last thing on peoples minds.
Again goes to show what an idiot this woman. Is.
Can’t respect people like her.
My kids are older and haven’t even thought about Easter eggs.
This idiot will have a banquet of lamb, and this outbreak won’t effect what she eats her Easter lunch.
She is a bleep...
In my every day life I never ever use that word, but it’s the best way to describe these two!

Reactions: 17
I used to laugh at these clowns. Now I am finding it hard to keep my cool watching them.
Yesterday was my 40th birthday. I didn't give a tit about it, I'm just glad my loved ones are all still alive. And these two are acting like everything is normal? bleeping bunnies?!? I can't even get my head around it.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I used to laugh at these clowns. Now I am finding it hard to keep my cool watching them.
Yesterday was my 40th birthday. I didn't give a tit about it, I'm just glad my loved ones are all still alive. And these two are acting like everything is normal? bleeping bunnies?!? I can't even get my head around it.
Ah happy birthday lovely.
You can celebrate when this is over, stay safe x

Reactions: 4
Yep they used to be fun to laugh at but now its infuriating. Like you all have said, absolutely no way these 2 weren't hoarding food which is bad enough, but then to be so bloody self righteous about it.

On my next shop I am going to pick an egg up each for my kids, they are little and I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible for them. But I can guarantee those 2 families have stacks and stacks like normal as if nothing was happening. I'd put money on it. And like has been said, they'll have the full lamb roast, and everything else. Itll be like nothing has changed.

Reactions: 18
I've got young children and usually do have some decor out for them, but I just dont have it in me. I keep forgetting its nearly easter. I dont have any eggs for them or anything.
Totally agree. i can’t even think of Easter. I won’t be doing anything for Easter this year. It’s the last thing on my mind. My mums funeral is Monday and I can’t attend due to my household having symptoms. A chocolate egg or a bleeping green Easter bunny is the last thing on my mind. I’ve just this minute given calpol to my youngest daughter and she just asked me will her other nan die. My mother died of dementia and not the virus but my youngest don't understand that even though I have explained it to her - she just sees that her nan is isolating in the house because of a virus and she knows people are dying. Even she has not mentioned bleeping Easter. I just can’t get my head around that these two fuckers are acting like nothing happening in the world and it’s all pink fluffy bunnies and another opportunity to stuff their faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Totally agree. i can’t even think of Easter. I won’t be doing anything for Easter this year. It’s the last thing on my mind. My mums funeral is Monday and I can’t attend due to my household having symptoms. A chocolate egg or a bleeping green Easter bunny is the last thing on my mind. I’ve just this minute given calpol to my youngest daughter and she just asked me will her other nan die. My mother died of dementia and not the virus but my youngest don't understand that even though I have explained it to her - she just sees that her nan is isolating in the house because of a virus and she knows people are dying. Even she has not mentioned bleeping Easter. I just can’t get my head around that these two fuckers are acting like nothing happening in the world and it’s all pink fluffy bunnies and another opportunity to stuff their faces.
I'm so sorry about your mum and not being able to say goodbye properly. Absolutely awful situation. Sending lots of love xxx

Reactions: 2
Yep they used to be fun to laugh at but now its infuriating. Like you all have said, absolutely no way these 2 weren't hoarding food which is bad enough, but then to be so bloody self righteous about it.

On my next shop I am going to pick an egg up each for my kids, they are little and I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible for them. But I can guarantee those 2 families have stacks and stacks like normal as if nothing was happening. I'd put money on it. And like has been said, they'll have the full lamb roast, and everything else. Itll be like nothing has changed.
[/QUOTE
They are really inconsiderate to others.
Oh I am so sorry, I can’t even begin to imagine what you are going through. Sending love. ♥

Reactions: 1
Oh I am so sorry, I can’t even begin to imagine what you are going through. Sending love. ♥
Thank you hun. I still realise I’m luckier than some. My mum died of dementia but there is people dying young through this. She was 85 and had her life. At the moment my husband and my children are ok. We have food - maybe not as much as Tasha though but we have food and at the moment we can pay our bills so we are blessed. Its times like this that makes you focus on what you have and not what you don’t x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness Dannie, so so sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family will be okay and will pray for peace and healing for you all. Remember we may be faceless little trolls but we have formed some sort of tattle family, and if you ever need to just vent, all of us are right here for you! Lots of love to you all

Yes it’s the same for me. It use to be fun seeing what those two were up to and laugh at how they’d try outdo each other but now they are pissing me right off. I’m not sure if it’s because we are all more stressed than usual or because they have showed zero change and concern for anyone else. Perhaps a mix of both. I bet they started stock piling Easter eggs for the kiddies as soon as they came out in the shops. They shouldn’t even be getting that much Easter stuff anyway, they aren’t children and chocolate is not the reason it’s celebrated but I doubt they even think about what Easter means.
And if those two dummies start saying they will donate or volunteer it’s just to save face and not because they actually want to, they just don’t want to look like evil scum bags. Think most of their somewhat genuine following is starting to get pissed by them too

Sorry if there is spelling errors. I have had a migraine from hell. One of those ocular ones. Probably from stress. It just won’t go away. Wish I had my husband with me during this time but I am grateful for my parents being here and that we are all healthy for now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Easter is the last thing on peoples minds.
Again goes to show what an idiot this woman. Is.
Can’t respect people like her.
My kids are older and haven’t even thought about Easter eggs.
This idiot will have a banquet of lamb, and this outbreak won’t effect what she eats her Easter lunch.
She is a bleep...
In my every day life I never ever use that word, but it’s the best way to describe these two!
Maggie, it’s the only word to describe these two! 😡
And your right 2 weeks today they’ll both be having Easter lunch without a care in the world! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
And Tanya. Or orangutan. Cute nose. Whatever the f else. We do not give a duck about the bunnies in your crappy lounge, nor do we care what you ate for breakfast fatty boom boom. You are not Kim kardashian. Even still I don’t give a damn about what she does. Stop giving us daily updates. And stop eating bread all the time W2B for the 758 time.

Reactions: 12
Ah Happy Birthday for yesterday, take care and stay safe and like Maggie said celebrate when this is over x

Trasha’s Sloth 🦥 coming up! 😆😆😆
Spot on again with these Stockers 😂 🦥😂

So, so sorry to hear about your Mum x

Reactions: 5
No orangutan I didn’t notice your tit bunnies on your tit furniture and I’m still fuming that you think it’s ok to go shopping with your boyfriend

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.