Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't with these jokers how can they carry on as if nothing is happening! I can't eat or sleep with worry, my husband has no work (he's self employed) My daughter is disabled and can't cope with all of the disruption and god knows how we are going to manage. Then you have these two gobshites acting like it's a big joke How can they carry on as of there isn't a worldwide crisis going on we don't care that you are watching a million films or oh so cosy with a happy tummy hehe whilst people are worrying how they will feed their children just duck OFF!!

Reactions: 14
EASTER???????????? It’s bleeping cancelled as far as the majority of the country are concerned!!!!!! Where are these greedy pigs getting all this food from????

And please - H2B ??!?? Grow the duck up you stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What box mix is for dessert tonight then Trash 🤮🤮 I foraged (actual foraged unlike oranguTan foraging plastic table decorations, I live in NI in the country so it's not that hard to pick 🤣) some rhubarb and managed to whip up a rhubarb crumble as a treat for us this week considering you know we're all in lockdown and scrounging meals together 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ maybe teach your daughter to do the same 🤔 I've been trying to keep away from these two considering every time I go near their pages my mental health dips. However you guys turn something that is depressing into something funny 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Actually sat in work howling at these two idiots. Tasha is making Banoffee pie "can't believe we had a tin of caramel in the back of the cupboard" oh what a coincidence and some digestives, cream, flakes and bananas. Thanks for the inspiration Tan
#funwithfood #makingmemories
#youabsolutetit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So Tanya is haveing the "weekend off." . And that they are "going to chill because they don't want to run out of things to do.."
I actually admire their seemingly laid back attitudes. Because even for those that aren't at work, no one i know is chilling. Everyone is stressed to hell. I feel life is halted. I'm working extra hours and the rest of time is spent dealing with new outbreaks of delicious face and head spots, too much info i know 🤮, sorry, because of the tiredness and stress. Everyone on here is down and stressed and has their own story and struggles i think.
Im not bothered about me. My biggest fear is the wasted time that I'm not seeing my older relatives. I fear that they will die naturally in a year and i won't have seen them for months. Its killing me.But to go see them i could kill them next week after infecting them from my workplace isn't an option.... . Its only today that's its my turn to have the mini break down. Got to get a grip in back on duty at 2100.
So to see how they go on is sickening. I wish cutenose/tanyalovesthehaters and tasha would get on here and face us. Im right in the mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Tanya is haveing the "weekend off." . And that they are "going to chill because they don't want to run out of things to do.."
I actually admire their seemingly laid back attitudes. Because even for those that aren't at work, no one i know is chilling. Everyone is stressed to hell. I feel life is halted. I'm working extra hours and the rest of time is spent dealing with new outbreaks of delicious face and head spots, too much info i know 🤮, sorry, because of the tiredness and stress. Everyone on here is down and stressed and has their own story and struggles i think.
Im not bothered about me. My biggest fear is the wasted time that I'm not seeing my older relatives. I fear that they will die naturally in a year and i won't have seen them for months. Its killing me.But to go see them i could kill them next week after infecting them from my workplace isn't an option.... . Its only today that's its my turn to have the mini break down. Got to get a grip in back on duty at 2100.
So to see how they go on is sickening. I wish cutenose/tanyalovesthehaters and tasha would get on here and face us. Im right in the mood.
Sending love and hugs ❤ Stay safe and take care ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Actually sat in work howling at these two idiots. Tasha is making Banoffee pie "can't believe we had a tin of caramel in the back of the cupboard" oh what a coincidence and some digestives, cream, flakes and bananas. Thanks for the inspiration Tan
#funwithfood #makingmemories
#youabsolutetit
Did she duck have that in the cupboard 🤣🤣 I tell ya if bullshit was gold she'd have a bleeping mine! Just had to reiterate the point twice in her caption. We all know these two are off to the shops every day to get stuff. As for getting stuff for her elderly clients, how and when did she have the time to deliver it 🤔🤔 come on Trash, prove us wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can guarantee Trasha will be stressing like duck about this roast dinner. Defo going to be a Roast Off. Tanya can clearly cook better than Trash.. Let's face it not much competition 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also feel sorry for the kids... How awkward would that be. Sat trying to eat your dinner while your mother force's you to sit on a video call to people you're not even related to!
Tasha with her bottle of wine, the same bottle she had at mother's day, will 100% be the exact same bottle considering in the photos from mother's day there's the same amount in it and a spoon. Tit.
That wine is over a week old and will be flat as a pancake?! Why hasn’t she drunk it? Why would you keep an open bottle of fizz? bleeping weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking we ought to set up a gift for their kids for when they’re 18, print off these threads and bound them into a book...and post them. What an insight they will get into their mothers/ aunts and how they are putting social media way above any other element of life, even throughout an epidemic.

If there were pages like this about me online that my family could view, it would be more than enough of a wake up call to get with it and get real!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m thinking we ought to set up a gift for their kids for when they’re 18, print off these threads and bound them into a book...and post them. What an insight they will get into their mothers/ aunts and how they are putting social media way above any other element of life, even throughout an epidemic.

If there were pages like this about me online that my family could view, it would be more than enough of a wake up call to get with it and get real!!
I bet their kids are already members tbh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Im feeling bit sorry for the real life orangutans here.. Apparently they are very gentle by nature, sociable, careing, no known attacks on humans. I read that. So everything she isn't then. She isn't gentle she's hard as nails. Give the orangutans a break.😂😂
See I've officially lost my plot today 😜

Look up the traits of a narcissistic personality disorder. NPD.
Fitting isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im feeling bit sorry for the real life orangutans here.. Apparently they are very gentle by nature, sociable, careing, no known attacks on humans. I read that. So everything she isn't then. She isn't gentle she's hard as nails. Give the orangutans a break.😂😂
See I've officially lost my plot today 😜

Look up the traits of a narcissistic personality disorder. NPD.
Fitting isn't it.
Hahaha! You are right. They are kind creatures. So it’s not a comparison on their personalities but their looks 😂😂 I went to a zoo once and the orangutan tried to throw poop at me. Same like Tanya when she calls us out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waiting patiently for a grid of screenshot face pics.......so much family fun and giggles

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for everything you do. ♥
I agree with you it’s hard to watch them.
I also have elderly parents and I feel that if something happens to them, I won’t have been able to see them, hold their hands. Seeing them on FaceTime isn’t the same.
You are doing an amazing job, it’s ok to have a melt down. Makes you human. Unlike these idiots, who haven’t shown any concern, other than Trasha today worrying about the weather.
Take care and keep safe. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trascha says they did 'a cheers to us'. What the actual duck!! Cheers because they have cupboards and fridges full of food and drink that many many people are struggling to get! These 2 are seriously taking the piss out of this pandemic. This is not a time to be showing of every meal not to mention the amount of tit that trascha buys. They couldn't care less about any of our front line workers coz in their greedy self obsessed lives they only think about themselves. My mum who does not have the best health is still in work and has been crying on the phone to me tonight not wanting to go tomorrow. These 2 have no bleeping idea what is going on in the real world just happily living in their fake fantasy lives!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.