Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty certain trash will be back tonight with her cosy pjs on, films and Saturday night tv, her dinner to feed the 5000 (for 4 of them) sweeties, pre dinner snacks, after dinner snacks and chocolate and crisps and wine the list goes on....😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Trasha and her skip can duck off.

How did she even get a slip delivered? Not remotely essential. Even the dentists are closed for christ sakes.

Reactions: 10
Trasha and her skip can duck off.

How did she even get a slip delivered? Not remotely essential. Even the dentists are closed for christ sakes.
Some construction workers are still going for now so I guess they are connected to that?!

Reactions: 3
I’d be embarrassed to post pictures of my lawn in that state - it’s appalling considering her husband is a gardener. Not a great advert for his services that’s for sure. Are either of them working?? Aren’t they worried about their pay they’re both self employed aren’t they? I’m flat out busy but able to work from home and very grateful for that. Keep well and safe everyone! X

Reactions: 7
Me and my partner are both key workers, I just don’t understand them buying useless tat! As for their food consumption, well ..,

🦧 and H2B have gone out today to get more FOOD! 😡 she’s now got a chilli bubbling away on her hob that she just had to share with us 😡

There is no way that these two will have ever donated anything to a food bank now or in the past 😡

Why can’t they just stay off the gram, instead of keep posting food at this time which most people out there are finding very, very hard.

Hope everyone has got through the day safely ❤
1 person for a food shop!!!!!’

• Angry
She’s on here? Is Cutenose 🦧? 😳😂😂
Yes, we believe so!!

Does trash run that account? Shes the only person I know to use 'crack on' almost every day.... uncanny
And then fact this idiot was employee of the month! The only one!! Ever 🤔

Feel free to have a new profile pic 🦧🦧🦧😆😆😆
I can’t breath 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So now the other muppet has been out, they should isolate for 14 days, regardless of who had symptoms in the house. Great its idiots like them that will continue to spread germs. Also why are they both going out? The rules clearly state 1 member of a family where necessary. What's the point??
This witch has been out every day!! Nipping to the local deli, B&Q for that paint, you can’t tell me she already had it.
She is a utter fat bastard.
Thank you Stockers for the new profile picture, you bloody legend!!! 👏🏻

And what’s all this H2B bleeping crap.....
I wonder if her ring has turned her finger green yet???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So now the other muppet has been out, they should isolate for 14 days, regardless of who had symptoms in the house. Great its idiots like them that will continue to spread germs. Also why are they both going out? The rules clearly state 1 member of a family where necessary. What's the point??
🦧 hasn’t been self isolating for 14 days! I’d put money on it!

Reactions: 5
What call-out comment have I missed?

I’ve finally lost the plot. After a very busy nightshift, I dreamed this morning that I was with those two morons hiding under stairs from zombies in a nursing home. (My husband has introduced me to The Walking Dead this week 🙄) Unfortunately I woke up before finding out if they got eaten...

• Haha
Is Tanya thick as tit or what!?
It’s ONE person for a food shop and only when essential ,not when you fancy a bleeping stroll through town ! I bet she had plenty at home .God she’s an absolute cock.

Reactions: 10
Why is that garden so bad?? Id be embarrassed to show it and say my 'hubby' was a landscape gardener.. That's years of crap not just the winter downtime we all have in the garden. She's looking forward to lighter nights.. Why?? I would normally but anything outside of this virus has little meaning at the minute. Im looking forward to it being dampened down and resolved. Im looking forward to my hands not cracking with the whole bottle of sanitiser i use per shift. Im looking forward to eating healthy again instead of only haveing time for a pot noodle because so many of the front line are off and theres extra hours to cover, as they are so at risk themselves. But rub the wine and pjs and the cosy film nights in our face eh. I've seen more compassion between us all from faceless people on here who's names i don't know than these 2 'influencers'..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After a tit week, coming on here and catching up with everything and all your comments has cheered me up so much! Have been on and off throughout the week but have had a proper read tonight. Sending you all lots of 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I came on to say the same thing!!
Nakered 😂😂😂😂😂
First class idiot right there!!!
And does that look like a fridge in the shed photo?

What call-out comment have I missed?

I’ve finally lost the plot. After a very busy nightshift, I dreamed this morning that I was with those two morons hiding under stairs from zombies in a nursing home. (My husband has introduced me to The Walking Dead this week 🙄) Unfortunately I woke up before finding out if they got eaten...
Love walking dead! 😊

Reactions: 3
Am I understanding correctly that trasha has 3 sheds in her garden? What the hell for. No wonder she can keep buying so much junk. One shed per season? A winter shed, summer shed, autumn shed and the spring stuff which is in the house because it’s spring now according to her??

Maggie, you beat me to it with the profile picture that one is pure gold 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.