Tanya/Tasha #14 World is reeling from Corona’s hit, Trash and Tan don’t give a tom tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen in the daily mail that there's an online form you can fill out to report people leaving their house when not required. So so bleeping tempted..... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen in the daily mail that there's an online form you can fill out to report people leaving their house when not required. So so bleeping tempted..... lol
Do it. We both know exactly where those 2 are and all their info as they willingly put it out there.

Reactions: 6
Soooo Soooo soooooooo obvious that Tanya has commented that for Tattle to see!
Sorry, didn't want to crop Anita out.
Afternoon Anita
Tanya is slimey as hell. She’s like that Carole lady from tiger king. Thinks she’s so lovely and wants everyone to think she’s so kind but she is just as evil and wicked as other people on this planet.

Hi Anita. Hope you are well. Tell cute nose we are being meanies again ok 😘❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where’s this bleeping daily mail article then????? Don’t tell me it never appeared again 🤣🤣

Haven’t had a chance to fully catch up yet! God I have missed you lot though 🥰

Stay safe all and just amazing work to everyone who is working so hard xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So dirty john is staying home now, bleep. My husband still has to go to work coz he is classed as a key worker and if he chose to take the 80% of his wages we would struggle as i can’t work at the moment, my office is closed and we have a mortgage to pay for. Everytime he gets home i spray the poor bastard with dettol coz i’m petrified he’s gonna bring it in the house, and i’m worried for him everytime he steps out of the door, i don’t begrudge people for not being able to work right now don’t get me wrong, but i do these two, they are not decent hardworking people they are greedy scrounging pair of not right cunts. I hate them both, i bet they both proper stink too, Tramps
I know what you mean. I do the same to my husband. And myself. I have wipes in my car, hand gel and gloves.
I never let shoes be worn around the house anyway. I get up most mornings and wipe things down.
I can’t think about anything else Other than keeping my family safe, making sure my parents have enough food. And making sure I do my job. Because I am still working.
And these two bleeping idiots are prancing around like it’s a bank holiday weekend!
Tell me what’s essential about having a skip! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I felt like 🦧 comment was a dig, because now Trasha will know what her slob of a husband is doing 24/7
Rather her than me....

Tanya is slimey as hell. She’s like that Carole lady from tiger king. Thinks she’s so lovely and wants everyone to think she’s so kind but she is just as evil and wicked as other people on this planet.

Hi Anita. Hope you are well. Tell cute nose we are being meanies again ok 😘❤
Oh my god she is, I am just watching that now!
I never normally have time for Netflix (unlike some 🗑)

Where’s this bleeping daily mail article then????? Don’t tell me it never appeared again 🤣🤣

Haven’t had a chance to fully catch up yet! God I have missed you lot though 🥰

Stay safe all and just amazing work to everyone who is working so hard xxxx
She wet her knickers over it Sunday, said it was gonna be in the mail on Monday.
It wasn’t, it then changed to this week!
It’s not been in.
I would love to know who prank called her.
So funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just woken up after a 12 hour night shift then an 1 hour wait to get into Tesco. Just want to say, everyone of you lot are making this easier!! So many belly laughs And amazing at keeping up my spirits at this dreadful time. Big love to everyone ❤❤

Reactions: 18
Did anyone see the Daily Mail article? I have had no internet so I may have missed it or wasn’t it on there?

Reactions: 4
How funny that Trasha has only posted once today and ginger twit not at all... I suspect a deliberate attempt to try and take the heat off them from Tattle.. unfortunately it doesn’t work like that you 2 dumb arses...
Trasha will be beside herself desperate to post - they’ve both struggled for decent content for a long time but now even more so... they know they will get slated for posting food... so that limits what they can now post..
Bet neither of them have donated anything to a good bank yet... I suspect they are starting to realise that they cannot get away with continuing what they have been doing - their followers are too angry... what they have been posting has just been utterly offensive and disrespectful to most people in the world at the moment... the tide has turned on them both... have no doubt that Trasha will continue posting tit... she’s too addicted not to but it must be really horrible in her head knowing that she literally has to sit on IG all the time to spot and delete comments she doesn’t like- it must be hell for her.... serves you right, you greedy selfish bleep..

Reactions: 10
How funny that Trasha has only posted once today and ginger twit not at all... I suspect a deliberate attempt to try and take the heat off them from Tattle.. unfortunately it doesn’t work like that you 2 dumb arses...
Trasha will be beside herself desperate to post - they’ve both struggled for decent content for a long time but now even more so... they know they will get slated for posting food... so that limits what they can now post..
Bet neither of them have donated anything to a good bank yet... I suspect they are starting to realise that they cannot get away with continuing what they have been doing - their followers are too angry... what they have been posting has just been utterly offensive and disrespectful to most people in the world at the moment... the tide has turned on them both... have no doubt that Trasha will continue posting tit... she’s too addicted not to but it must be really horrible in her head knowing that she literally has to sit on IG all the time to spot and delete comments she doesn’t like- it must be hell for her.... serves you right, you greedy selfish bleep..
🦧 and H2B have gone out today to get more FOOD! 😡 she’s now got a chilli bubbling away on her hob that she just had to share with us 😡

There is no way that these two will have ever donated anything to a food bank now or in the past 😡

Why can’t they just stay off the gram, instead of keep posting food at this time which most people out there are finding very, very hard.

Hope everyone has got through the day safely ❤

• Angry
Reactions: 7
My people 😍

Oh I'm tanya and I shop in waitrose 🙄🙄🙄 so posh and much better than you peasants. Oh and of course the people of waitrose are behaving themselves, unlike the scummy asda shoppers........

Really need a skip. Mentioned to OH we should have got round to getting it as we would have all the time to clear out now that 1 of us is home (others doing 7 days a week) but that we cant now as it would not be right........

Reactions: 9
So now the other muppet has been out, they should isolate for 14 days, regardless of who had symptoms in the house. Great its idiots like them that will continue to spread germs. Also why are they both going out? The rules clearly state 1 member of a family where necessary. What's the point??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.