Tanya/Tasha #13 2 biggest jokes on the gram it’s an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Trasha's post on FB only it was a friend of mine that posted it. So spooky hehe she really must be an influencer. Nah she's just a selfish bleep that copy and pasted because she doesnt have a brain cell in her head. Well done OranguTAN for calling her out and showing yourself up to be a bleep yet again. I'd get off your horse if I were you, you've been a selfish bleep throughout this as well 👍🏻
Also Trasha, teach your kids to make their own meals. I was making my own dinner well before your daughters age. Your kids are gonna grow up to be entitled little brats, here's hoping they give you a hard time 😘
I hate you both.

To all the ladies on here going through the tit right now, I hope it gets better soon & I hope we can all provide some comfort and laughter for each other!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kids should be kids . Slag off trash and Tanya but this is heartbreaking. We’ve all been there leaving school witnessed any of our older children doing this tradition . People are dying yes but teachers put passion into giving our kids a happy life & good education and it’s left a uncertainty about it . Your kids my be doing well at school but what about kids that are struggling and with months of school will knock them back further . I am disappointed my child will be leaving yr 6 tomorrow on a sad note instead of happy memories of a residential trip they were all due to take which they’ve looked forward to since starting their last year

Wow did she mean to be so rude? Someone opens their heart and she replies lol!!View attachment 97545
I think she means she replied but didn’t tag her name so wouldn’t have got notification to see comment so tagged her name saying that

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Kids should be kids . Slag off trash and Tanya but this is heartbreaking. We’ve all been there leaving school witnessed any of our older childrendoing this tradition . People are dying yes but teachers put passion into giving our kids a happy life & good education and it’s left a uncertainty about it . Your kids my be doing well at school but what about kids that are struggling and with months of school will knock them back further . I am disappointed my child will be leaving yr 6 tomorrow on a sad note instead of happy memories of a residential trip they were all due to take which they’ve looked forward to since starting their last year

I think she means she replied but didn’t tag her name so wouldn’t have got notification to see comment so tagged her name saying that
Yes that true i stand slightly corrected from my earlier rant, i have shown no concern for the children being just children , i am looking at it from an adults veiw and because i haven't got kids im unable to see That it is sad for them in their world, why should they be concerned with people dying, they should be a long way off that worry.this is indeed about Tasha being selfish as per makeing out its a holidsy camp at home not everyone is her thankgod. I can see it from the kiddies and teachers side now you've pointed it out. ❤❤

Reactions: 2
Orangutan says they have a cough and fever and that they will be relying on family to deliver food. We knew she would claim she has it!! Worlds worst case of corona coming up. She will reach her coffin and then she will just someone wake up. She will be in the news paper and everything.

“First zoo creature to get corona survives - Orangutans battle for survival”
In the depths of the deep jungle in Sussex, the first orangutan faces death as she catches the dreaded Corona virus that is sweeping the nation by storm. Orangutan (age 5918) had many many symptoms that aren’t usual - high blood pressure, excessive bitchiness, going blind, and having cravings for food that resembles cat vomit. Orangutan went on a speeding spree a week before to buy candles and function of cute nose shampoo to wash those tangled straw mess of hair, and suddenly realized that there was a lack of pasta in the kitchen as she didn’t have penne but just a few bags of macaroni, spaghetti and tagliatelle. She rushed out and unfortunately caught the virus by having to interact with the ugly troll peasants who were in her way at Waitrose. After self quarantining, and eating a few grapes, her condition got worse and worse. She called up her gardener brother in law who previously built a shack for his wife, and commissioned a coffin. Orangutan decided to try it out when she suddenly wouldn’t wake up. Thankfully her daughter previously worked at a zoo and knew how to resuscitate her. What a joyous miracle that the local hero is still alive to show us her shoe box house and inspire the nation to buy old lady candles”
[/QUOTE]
Funniest thing I’ve read today 🤣🙌🏼👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kids should be kids . Slag off trash and Tanya but this is heartbreaking. We’ve all been there leaving school witnessed any of our older children doing this tradition . People are dying yes but teachers put passion into giving our kids a happy life & good education and it’s left a uncertainty about it . Your kids my be doing well at school but what about kids that are struggling and with months of school will knock them back further . I am disappointed my child will be leaving yr 6 tomorrow on a sad note instead of happy memories of a residential trip they were all due to take which they’ve looked forward to since starting their last year

Not sure if anyone has said it isn’t sad that the kids won’t get to say proper goodbyes or whatever? But people are slagging off Trash because she doesn’t actually give a crap, she only posted that because she saw it elsewhere and thought that will get her some attention so she jumped on the bandwagon in my opinion

Reactions: 9
My husband had a group of year 11's who were really upset that they hadn't had the time to get a card together or present for him so they wrote messages on his board for him ❤ it's very sad that in my husbands school there are some teachers who just in it for themselves at no point have some of them thought about how some pupils feel about it and it's that, that has pissed him off more than anything.
Maybe it’s my daughters school, she told her maths teacher thanks for your help. And she said he just walked away and I said he was probably upset. 😕
Yes that true i stand slightly corrected from my earlier rant, i have shown no concern for the children being just children , i am looking at it from an adults veiw and because i haven't got kids im unable to see That it is sad for them in their world, why should they be concerned with people dying, they should be a long way off that worry.this is indeed about Tasha being selfish as per makeing out its a holidsy camp at home not everyone is her thankgod. I can see it from the kiddies and teachers side now you've pointed it out. ❤❤
That’s true but Trasha’s son is 16 and I am pretty sure he isn’t bothered about his prom, his mother is because it’s a missed opportunity for a photo on the gram!
either way you look at it, it’s sad for every child who from tomorrow has the uncertainty of when or if they will return to school.
for some kids thats their safe place.

Reactions: 7

My mum’s neighbour died yesterday after contracting Coronavirus. His wife of 70 years and his children couldn’t be with him for the last few days of his life as he was quarantined in hospital, that’s heartbreaking. Kids missing out on their end of school celebrations is sad and disappointing but all being well they will live to make many new memories.

Tasha is just being her usual selfish self and begging for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t get why Tash didn’t give all of those items gifted from the Mall back? Surely even she could see the timing is so off!! She’s had very little engagement with the posts, why not save face - do the right thing and suggest postponing it until Easter or even later when we are hopefully turning a corner with the virus situation. She’s so clueless it’s untrue!

Reactions: 5
duck off Trasha with your first day of spring tit and happy Friday tit... the rest of the UK is dealing with very difficult stuff and you’re in your bubble of make believe and fantasy... you are a knob.. a greedy fat bleep ... duck off..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Caught up on this thread late last night, didn't post anything due to being too tired after finally coming to the end of 3 weeks of starting work at 4am and not going to bed until 12am/1am. My boyfriend doesn't finish work until 9pm and I struggle to sleep without him due to personal problems. I work in public transport, over night 30 staff members have self isolated. I also see the school children going to school and I have to say yesterday morning it was all smiles and laughter from the older children because they're excited that they get to finally finish school. Obviously not all of them are going to be the same but a lot of them were chuffed? It'll be the parents stressing at them more than anything and the ones who tell them they need to have good grades to succeed. I left school early, didn't do any exams, moved out young, was even homeless but still went to work earning £3.20 an hour. Within 4 years I went from that to living in a two bedroom property (bigger than Tanya's) with savings to buy a house (just trying to find the right one) and a well paid job where I work alongside someone with a law degree. I know qualifications will help, but people don't understand its all about motivation! Being independent and wanting to achieve things! Tasha can post that long post she pinched from someone... But also go on about her kids loving being in bed while she brings th breakfast in bed. What sort of motivation do they have by you doing that for them?
Sorry for the long post but it makes me so angry. They don't realise while they're sat on their arses that there's other people still needing to get up every day and go to work so the country doesn't turn to tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We're all going to be ok guys because its spring and some lovely weather on the way... couldn't give a tit tasha if I'm totally honest to busy thinking about my elderly and vulnerable relatives, how I'm going to make a meal for my kids out of duck all because of the selfish twats that have cleared the shelves, worrying about my husband who is putting himself at risk to go to work to provide for us, how I'm going to keep my business running at this tit time. Nobody gives a tit its spring tasha stood scraping the barrel for content, if you dont know what to post about don't post at all!! Something that not only you need to take note of tasha but a lot of other "influencers" need to too.

That's my rant for the day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen Trasha's post on FB only it was a friend of mine that posted it. So spooky hehe she really must be an influencer. Nah she's just a selfish bleep that copy and pasted because she doesnt have a brain cell in her head. Well done OranguTAN for calling her out and showing yourself up to be a bleep yet again. I'd get off your horse if I were you, you've been a selfish bleep throughout this as well 👍🏻
Also Trasha, teach your kids to make their own meals. I was making my own dinner well before your daughters age. Your kids are gonna grow up to be entitled little brats, here's hoping they give you a hard time 😘
I hate you both.

To all the ladies on here going through the tit right now, I hope it gets better soon & I hope we can all provide some comfort and laughter for each other!
Can't see this on Trasha's FB?

Going off of topic of CV, any ideas on what colour Fatty Ginge & Delboy have Chavved up their lounge with, or do we think she’s refreshed with a new coat of beige (Magnolia?!) Lol 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can't see this on Trasha's FB?

Going off of topic of CV, any ideas on what colour Fatty Ginge & Delboy have Chavved up their lounge with, or do we think she’s refreshed with a new coat of beige (Magnolia?!) Lol 😂
Think she gave it away with her #loungewalls #whitecotton

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The simpleton is quiet today, i bet she’s out panic buying, i can imagine her grabby hands rushing to get everything with that weird smirk on her face, them wide apart eyes of hers wide open like a psycho. Don’t mind me i’m just annoyed coz i’ve been to 7 different shops and can’t find bread, seems we live in a world of people like her, greedy selfish bastards.

Reactions: 7
The simpleton is quiet today, i bet she’s out panic buying, i can imagine her grabby hands rushing to get everything with that weird smirk on her face, them wide apart eyes of hers wide open like a psycho. Don’t mind me i’m just annoyed coz i’ve been to 7 different shops and can’t find bread, seems we live in a world of people like her, greedy selfish bastards.
Trasha in the shops right now:
87448144-CF61-4CE0-9F1F-1AF2911673B9.jpeg

have you tried local convenience stores like one stop and co-op for bread? Rather than supermarkets. They’ve been pretty good to me so far x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trasha in the shops right now: View attachment 97846

have you tried local convenience stores like one stop and co-op for bread? They’ve been pretty good to me so far x
That is the exact face 😂😂 my local co op is empty of most things it’s shocking, i’m going to try again a bit later in the hope they would have had deliveries x

She’s popped up now with a post.......

Attachments

• Sick
Zoom in on trasha picture of her window sill how grubby is that! Dirty witch clean you house

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.