Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had her address, I’d gift her some grout cleaner. How she can clean for others and then show her manky house is beyond me.

Reactions: 3
It was me, I’m awaiting being blocked 😬😂 luckily it’s my oooooooold account so it’s not the end of the world haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe for one minute that she is working with Tesco... no way.. not in a million years.. I call bull-tit.. I don’t know how or why but there’s no way Tesco would touch her ever.
Yep I called this on the pans #ad. Something don’t #ad up. 😐 But whoever posted the comment that she isn’t writing the captions is spot on, she isn’t. We need our own
#Ad-atha Christie on the case. Sorry been a long day ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish I had her address, I’d gift her some grout cleaner. How she can clean for others and then show her manky house is beyond me.
Amazingly if you scroll back far enough (and I mean hours of scrolling) you can get her address as when she first started her insta she used to tag her location all the time. You have to be a dedicated scroller though!

Reactions: 1
So she's put in her usual bleeping hashtags underneath that muck she has cooked tonight #synfree and #fitfam!! Am I missing something here coz how the hell is that crap healthy and how are any of them fit!! She says she goes swimming and to gym classes does she duck!! God she's so up her own ass with her fake perfect life.

Reactions: 4
Amazingly if you scroll back far enough (and I mean hours of scrolling) you can get her address as when she first started her insta she used to tag her location all the time. You have to be a dedicated scroller though!
It’s on this thread too somewhere and when you go on google maps you can see that the man next door to them has turned his property into a DIY scrapyard 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
Ha.. notice how she’s done #sw AND #ww on that crappy dinner post.
So what’s she’s now saying... she’s doing weight watchers and slimming world?! What an absolute fraud especially considering she eats more tit than a student who’s just got their student loan...
She is the ultimate twatwaffle... IG is full of bullshitters and wannabes... but she takes it to a whole different level of whackadoodle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha.. notice how she’s done #sw AND #ww on that crappy dinner post.
So what’s she’s now saying... she’s doing weight watchers and slimming world?! What an absolute fraud especially considering she eats more tit than a student who’s just got their student loan...
She is the ultimate twatwaffle... IG is full of bullshitters and wannabes... but she takes it to a whole different level of whackadoodle 🙄

I guess I would be losing weight too if I had to eat that tit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s such a bleeping liar, she definitely has those quiches on her table on Boxing Day when two faced tan and Del Boy were over!! She should have written every Christmas we have a family buffet, she has one bloody line to write in the caption and managed to duck it up 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really want to but, I know I’ll get blocked 😂

She must have forgot the quiches, used an old pic as it’s on her stories today and then made out she got them today.
The Mac and cheese one looks 🤢
Anything she makes looks vile. How does she do it.
Also why is her husband getting in on it with his tit review!
She must have these little dreams and thinks its real and then decides to promote them!
moron!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.