Tanya/Natasha #9 Trasha thinks it’s spring while Tanya still waits for a ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what happened to the amazing Smol competition where you can win the laundry capsules that are already free? Was the result ever announced?
I don’t think the winner was ever announced, but there was something in her stories the other day, saying something like, don’t forget to sign up for your free trial. I wonder if everyone that commented on the post was just sent the free trial link. I wish I had commented now to find out 😂

Edit: I stand corrected, a winner was announced, if you scroll back to the post the info is on there. Still the most pointless competition!

Reactions: 2
She just posted a picture of her Aldi shop today, I commented that it was a weird thing to post the day you do an ad with Tesco. She’s now deleted the photo hahahah, so awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she getting all of these ad's all of a sudden? These companies must be so thick, I'm sure half of her followers are bots as her engagement is terrible

Reactions: 5
She just posted a picture of her Aldi shop today, I commented that it was a weird thing to post the day you do an ad with Tesco. She’s now deleted the photo hahahah, so awkward
Haaaaa I saw the comment! She got carried away with posting her usual guff on happy hump day wicked Wednesday 😝

Reactions: 3
And posted about shopping in tesco on her stories too. She has got to be THEE worst wannabe influencer ever. She is too bleeping thick 🙈

Reactions: 4
I was just going to say where has the Aldi food shop photo gone!! Knew someone had obviously commented on it for her to remove it!!

And what happened to the amazing Smol competition where you can win the laundry capsules that are already free? Was the result ever announced?
I'm sure I saw a story a few days ago with a winner

But she did a story that she was doing the food shop at tesco 🤷‍♀️😂

She announced it on her stories. I bet the winner nearly wet themselves with excitement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for one minute that she is working with Tesco... no way.. not in a million years.. I call bull-tit.. I don’t know how or why but there’s no way Tesco would touch her ever.

Reactions: 9
So thick! As someone else said, she needs to pick a angle and stick with it! She’s all over the place, get some focus woman! It’s all too evident that anything will do #tatfacedtrash

Ha ha me too. Do these companies not realises that her insta is such a car crash that we could believe that she wrote this herself! I mean, using a semi colon! When has she EVER done that?? 😂
View attachment 74711
she wouldn’t know a semi colon if it bit her on the mole.

After the elegant spiel (and semi colon) from Tesco’s marketing department, what does Tash give us? A game changer in a quiche 😂 can she actually hear herself? Also, when exactly was this family buffet? I know everything her household eats and it has never included game changer quiche, has it?
View attachment 74766
I had a game changer broccoli at the weekend. Life changing I tell you.

Chicken Fajita Lasagne roll ups?? WTF?! It looks vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I so want someone to write and post on that quiche picture saying did she realise she’d brought quiches that are 12 days out of date.. .... hmm.. she is such a tit show... she just messes up at every step of the way doesn’t she... bleeping clueless.. and utterly thick is an understatement ...

I don’t believe for one minute that she is working with Tesco... no way.. not in a million years.. I call bull-tit.. I don’t know how or why but there’s no way Tesco would touch her ever.
I’ve just searched #tescofood and can literally find no other ad. I’m also of the opinion that it is utter bollocks. If I could be arsed, I’d message Tesco to see if it was a genuine ad/partnership

I so want someone to write and post on that quiche picture saying did she realise she’d brought quiches that are 12 days out of date.. .... hmm.. she is such a tit show... she just messes up at every step of the way doesn’t she... bleeping clueless.. and utterly thick is an understatement ...
I really want to but, I know I’ll get blocked 😂

She must have forgot the quiches, used an old pic as it’s on her stories today and then made out she got them today.
The Mac and cheese one looks 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.