Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whosaidthat

A naughty coupon book 🤢 for the man that's stuck his dick in so many women it's probably a pepperami by now...? She does realise her kids and their friends are on instagram and she's advertising her sex life there...
I don't get couples who go ott for valentines day, it's a commercially driven holiday 🙄 here's an idea, why not respect and appreciate each other all year round 👏🏼

michelle1990

Chatty Member
A naughty coupon book !? eurgh i just brought up sick in my mouth at the thought of them two at it 🤢 bet johns over the fucking moon he can pick a film tonight, poor bastard obviously gets told what he’s watching every other night, i don’t blame him for dipping his dick elsewhere, dunno how he puts up with a control freak like her.

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
59B695D9-649D-47BD-88FB-6E51F357DD4A.jpeg

FFS I’ve never seen anything like it!! It’s my birthday today and I’ve not made as much fuss 🤣 She is one pathetic twat - it’s quite revolting 🤮 I’m glad I have to log on as someone to look at her posts now so I’m not inundated with this crap.

Did T get a ring or has she been disappointed........ again?? 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.