Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Tash is Livid. Sitting there surrounded by bleeping love hearts, gnawing on that sodding cucumber. Haven't seen her congratulate yet...
To be fair to Tanya, she's won this particular theme hasnt she 😂 1-0 to her and her tit cluster-duck ring

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Come on Trasha, be the bigger person and designate a post to the happy couple. Say how much you cant wait for the wedding. Say how much you are DELIGHTED that she will officially be your sister in law, the horrible bastard that she is.
She hasn’t made a comment on her post either. I bet she is fuming 😂

Reactions: 5
Imagine when she goes back to the hotel and shows off her ring “Oh...what a wonderful surprise and how lucky that you had that rose glued onto that ring finger eh?”

This is predictably so staged and forced by Tanya it’s brilliant! Must of been literally seconds after he proposed that she got that selfie of them for Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maggie, clearly you were so beside yourself that you posted THE pic 3 times 🤣

Nothing would have persuaded me to have gotten engaged on Valentine’s Day, what an absolute cringefest and now we know how staged the whole thing is and what a pair of bleeping cheapskates they are, getting engaged on a bargain basement break. Guess that is why she hasn’t had her new living room furniture yet then 😂😂

She is going to regret that pink monstrosity on her nail for years to come - it makes her ‘diamond’ look even smaller 🙈
I was laughing and didn’t realise it posted three times!! 🤣🤣🤣
And I nearly choked on the apple I was eating!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine when she goes back to the hotel and shows off her ring “Oh...what a wonderful surprise and how lucky that you had that rose glued onto that ring finger eh?”

This is predictably so staged and forced by Tanya it’s brilliant! Must of been literally seconds after he proposed that she got that selfie of them for Instagram 😂😂😂
How utterly sad that this has been totally staged, and all for the wrong reasons! Nothing to do with real meaning for getting engaged and eventually getting married, solely for the Gram and peoples likes and comments and to out do Trash

Reactions: 14
So romantic sitting on a blustery ferry frantically posting photos to the gram 💕

"Ffs, don't you dare drink that champers I've got to get a picture. Hold my hand. Smile dammit."

So romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations to the happy couple! Only took seven years of hinting, whining, brow beating, and casually placed destination wedding brochures before he finally caved in! Another seven for the actual wedding to occur or...?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So that makes me think, it has been staged all for the gram!! It’s official now? Sad wankers the pair of them.
I can’t wait to see Tanya in a big puffy wedding dress 😂
Trash is obviously more clever than anyone on here has given her credit for. Ever. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Tan’s staged engagement for the gram
Trash so excited shes now part of her fam

Reactions: 12
So that makes me think, it has been staged all for the gram!! It’s official now? Sad wankers the pair of them.
I can’t wait to see Tanya in a big puffy wedding dress 😂
Tash rocking up in a full on wedding dress with veil "hehe soo spooooky hun, I got mine 20 years ago, remember I told you "

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Tash rocking up in a full on wedding dress with veil "hehe soo spooooky hun, I got mine 20 years ago, remember I told you "
That should be the new thread title 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I actually can’t stop laughing

Trash is obviously more clever than anyone on here has given her credit for. Ever. 🤣🤣🤣
Can you imagine her threatening him, bleeping ask me to marry you, or I’ll make you another valentines lunch at work!! Off runs Del down to Argos 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god I’m creasing at these comments, what comedy these 2 provide. Literally in tears here. I’m off out tonight (cliche valentines ya know!) and il miss this thread god dammit. Got a feeling il have a lot of catching up to do in a few hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.