Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyWorld

View attachment 83967

FFS I’ve never seen anything like it!! It’s my birthday today and I’ve not made as much fuss 🤣 She is one pathetic twat - it’s quite revolting 🤮 I’m glad I have to log on as someone to look at her posts now so I’m not inundated with this crap.

Did T get a ring or has she been disappointed........ again?? 😆
Her nails are at the ready to get said ring.........

Attachments

michelle1990

VIP Member
View attachment 83967

FFS I’ve never seen anything like it!! It’s my birthday today and I’ve not made as much fuss 🤣 She is one pathetic twat - it’s quite revolting 🤮 I’m glad I have to log on as someone to look at her posts now so I’m not inundated with this crap.

No ring yet.. but she’s soo desperate for one 🤣
Happy birthday 🥳 x

Maggie28

VIP Member
Tanya's valentines nails with a rose strategically placed on the finger finger nail 👀 god it's going to be tragic if she's gone to all that effort and she doesn't come home with a ring 😂
I actually think she is mental. Who does that! Maybe her PJ’s say desperate all over them 😂

View attachment 83967

Happy birthday 🥳

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.