Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 83967

FFS I’ve never seen anything like it!! It’s my birthday today and I’ve not made as much fuss 🤣 She is one pathetic twit - it’s quite revolting 🤮 I’m glad I have to log on as someone to look at her posts now so I’m not inundated with this crap.

Did T get a ring or has she been disappointed........ again?? 😆
Her nails are at the ready to get said ring.........

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 83967

FFS I’ve never seen anything like it!! It’s my birthday today and I’ve not made as much fuss 🤣 She is one pathetic twit - it’s quite revolting 🤮 I’m glad I have to log on as someone to look at her posts now so I’m not inundated with this crap.

No ring yet.. but she’s soo desperate for one 🤣
Happy birthday 🥳 x

Reactions: 3
Those nails are hideous. Wonder if they have pre planned this as an engagement trip. If not then the stress levels must be high right now and Del Boy will be shitting himself with the 29th swiftly approaching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that In the old photos that Trasch "found" just now... They look more relaxed and enjoying each others company. Back when she didn't live to be "insta famous".

Reactions: 8
She’s spending three days relaxing indoors, so the sane as every other weekend then 🙄

Reactions: 1
Tanya's valentines nails with a rose strategically placed on the finger finger nail 👀 god it's going to be tragic if she's gone to all that effort and she doesn't come home with a ring 😂
I actually think she is mental. Who does that! Maybe her PJ’s say desperate all over them 😂

View attachment 83967

Happy birthday 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
That rose on the finger nail looks like shes picked her nose, pulled out a surprise and not noticed its on her finger!!!!

For those of us that are blocked by the ginger one, keep us updated with the tragic weekend!

Reactions: 5
It’s happened!!!!! I wonder how Trash is going to cope 😂😂😂
Cracking up!! Honestly laughing my backside off. How shameful, to know youre only engaged for the gram.

someone start a new thread please so we've got a blank canvas

Reactions: 11
Cracking up!! Honestly laughing my backside off. How shameful, to know youre only engaged for the gram.

someone start a new thread please so we've got a blank canvas
Engaged for the gram - that is the quote of the thread for me 💍 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god we have so much to look forward to!!! The passive aggressiveness about the wedding day and for sure she will slag off trashes wedding (even though they didnt know each other then)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha just laughed my head off, just getting my telescope to see that diamond!!
how small???
Also is it a pound shop one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.