Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed on the giveaway picture, 99% of the comments are the same person tagging loads of people LOL. It gets better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
totally agree with this, fair enough if it’s offensive but most of Tasha’s commentators are asking simple questions that she either can’t be bothered or is too thick to answer- that’s how it’s coming across, given she is deleting so many. Should start a new insta page Tasha uncensored- post the photos of all the deleted comments 😂
Yes! This should be done! People need to see what she’s like!

Reactions: 4
I bet Tasha been stewing all afternoon over this. 😂
Give it a week or two and dirty John will have surprised her with a weekend away. Or a night away! Maybe to the bottom of their garden in a tent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the Easter bunny has already appeared 🙄 it's not even February yet (although I suppose she will have scoffed them all by the end of the week anyway)
Ice cream too - I'm surprised she hasn't marked them all as syn free

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if that is where ginger and Del Boy are staying that is actually hilarious. and VERY tight. more money to spend on that ring though? and yes ginger, it'll be a haribo ring my friend. after 7 years together if he aint done it now he never will.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 77029IView attachment 77029 isn’t this where ginge and Del Boy staying?!
Maybe that’s what they are doing? Trasha will be on that!!!
I get that some people are not bothered about getting married, when my husband asked me I was shocked! And everyone is different but we all know she is desperate for him to ask her!!!
She even had magazines about destination weddings! And that fell flat! He gives her rings but not the ring she wants. One of her photos was promise ring, I mean is she 14 and in a old American movie!

Reactions: 6
I wish Trash would wake up and realise that she is not actually a marketers dream. Not with those filthy bleeping EAT letters and your stinking grout and the mismatched cheap furniture you ain’t love 🙄

• Haha
I wish Trash would wake up and realise that she is not actually a marketers dream. Not with those filthy bleeping EAT letters and your stinking grout and the mismatched cheap furniture you ain’t love 🙄
She’s duck all, she’s just a dick that buys anything new in ALL the supermarkets!

She must spend her dad life shopping for tat and anything new

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she’s blanking everyone on that noodle post, ignorant bleep. Probably because she hasn’t got the recipe, more likely out of a packet.. i really want to comment on that picture with the easter stuff and say it’s January you bleeping hole, maybe i should do it on a fake account 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know where that is because I've stayed there. It was shite. I guess if you like hotels that are basically an overpriced Travelodge then fine.

• Wow
I wonder why she’s blanking everyone on that noodle post, ignorant bleep. Probably because she hasn’t got the recipe, more likely out of a packet.. i really want to comment on that picture with the easter stuff and say it’s January you bleeping hole, maybe i should do it on a fake account 🤔
I still don’t get the stupidity of people, though. ‘Have you got the recipe?’ Just Google dan dan noodles. Tons of recipes on the web. It’s like those posts on Facebook. ‘Does anyone know when such and such is open on a Tuesday?’ Just google it for the love of christ. I honestly despair 🤦🏼‍♀️

And please comment on that Easter picture!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is now replying to all the comments 😂😂👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Hi Trash 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh good the Easter tat has started! Looking forward to Tanyas “ I sAW ThOSe fIRst HUn dID yOU NoT SEe mY POst” and the I got them last week
“Oh well I got them 3 weeks ago before they were even on sale hehe”and having a massive family fallout over who discovered mini eggs in the shop first.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it will be like those Cadbury chocolate filled things all over again. "I sent you these to prove I had them first" "hehe thanks hun but I already got these two weeks ago" "oh hehe I saw them in the shops 3 weeks ago" "heeeeeeheeeeeeeee I saw them in Tesco FOUR weeks ago but didn't buy them hunny"

F U C K O F F

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.