Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this working from home vibe Natascha’s got going on to make her sound more busy than she really is. 🤣 I do admin most days but I don’t call it ‘working from home,’ but then I suppose if you’re as lazy as Natascha anything where she has to use her brain counts as work. Just hope she’s got her dictionary with her.

Reactions: 6
Someone has asked her how she works from home if she's a cleaner. Wonder if it will be deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another giveaway of some cheap bubble bath you can buy in the supermarket?! Dear oh dear, she will be doing a giveaway of bog roll next

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to admit I do meal plan and have a little board in the kitchen one because me and my husband both work shifts so it’s knowing who’s home for tea ect. And iv got 2 very fussy eaters out of 3 children so if it’s written down on a Sunday for the week then I get no complaints 🤣 but I don’t post pictures of it on Instagram! Why the hell would my followers want to know that I’m on nights Thursday so they are having pasta for tea! 🙈😖
Meal planning is sensible...

Taking a pic of your meal plan every week and posting it on social media as if it is some huge event, is definitely anything but!

Reactions: 8
That bubble bath tit she is doing a giveaway for is £1.20 in my local home bargains. Seriously, give it the duck up. And the saddos applying to win it, are even worse. Its hilariously embarrassing. The postage to send it all is worth more!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine if tash and schlong were pot dealers ("running errands") and the gardening business and tash's cleaning 'job' is how they launder their money?? 🤷‍♀️
Or maybe I've seen too much Breaking Bad... 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
duck me, could she put any more cheese on that plate?!? fat fucker.... so over her bull-tit... working from home.. what a joke. She wouldn’t know what work was if it smacked her in the face hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll be doing her tax return they are due on Friday. Someone should ask her if she needs an Accountant to calculate her profit from her 2 hours per week she supposedly works....

• Haha
i wonder if she’s insured to drive her “ladies” car 🤔 but this is queen natascha ashford who thinks she is special and can do whatever the duck she likes, literally can’t stand her, vile person.

Reactions: 6
Three large slices of bread - 250 cals (I’m being generous, it’s quite possibly more)
Various cheeses that add up to practically a whole block - 400 cals
What looks like a whole cup of pickle - I have NO idea how many calories because this is not a normal serving, but I’d guess around 120!
Some salad leaves with a balsamic glaze (I think that’s what it is) - 60 cals
Grapes - 50 cals
TOTAL: 880 calories.

And of course, a Diet Coke. She thinks she’s being healthy, I’m sure of it.

#synfree

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It passes me off the way she deletes comments that question anything she wants to grow up

It passes me off the way she deletes comments that question anything she wants to grow up
I know, I’m sure people would have more respect for her if she actually responded to comments/questions rather than blocking everyone 🙄

Reactions: 7
I know, I’m sure people would have more respect for her if she actually responded to comments/questions rather than blocking everyone 🙄
There really should be a rule that you can’t do ads if you censor your comments

Reactions: 13
There really should be a rule that you can’t do ads if you censor your comments
totally agree with this, fair enough if it’s offensive but most of Tasha’s commentators are asking simple questions that she either can’t be bothered or is too thick to answer- that’s how it’s coming across, given she is deleting so many. Should start a new insta page Tasha uncensored- post the photos of all the deleted comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.