Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really would hate to have my week so planned out, I don’t even know what’s for dinner today let alone next Sunday.
I buy shopping and see what I feel like on the day.
God it really makes me annoyed how repetitive they are!
I don’t follow Trasha so if I want to see her I have to find her, I might unfollow Tan but the witch in me wants to see if she ask’s Del over lunch in the BMW staff canteen to marry him!!
As for the matching Tartan oh duck off

Reactions: 12
Oh look, ginge has the tartan out for her and HER DOG..... 😂 Stomping round Sussex screaming uck aye the noo jimmy..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really would hate to have my week so planned out, I don’t even know what’s for dinner today let alone next Sunday.
I buy shopping and see what I feel like on the day.
God it really makes me annoyed how repetitive they are!
I don’t follow Trasha so if I want to see her I have to find her, I might unfollow Tan but the witch in me wants to see if she ask’s Del over lunch in the BMW staff canteen to marry him!!
As for the matching Tartan oh duck off
I do plan out meals so I know what to buy but not rigidly to the day and I certainly don’t write out a plan ... but then I’m not running my life for the gram! 😉

Reactions: 6
The kebab fakeaway sounds nice... NOT! so that’ll be frozen iceland dog meat, sorry kebab meat, crucial chilli sauce 🤢 and whatever other heart attack she serves up.

Reactions: 9
I do plan out meals so I know what to buy but not rigidly to the day and I certainly don’t write out a plan ... but then I’m not running my life for the gram! 😉
I should do that, then I wouldn’t have to pop to the co-op on the way home from work most days because I forgotten something I need for dinner. But these two are a joke!!
I bet they can’t wait for valentines, to see what M&S bring out! 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
Tanya’s going to look like a right nonce on her walk in to the village in all that tartan get up. Even if she did have some sort of Scottish connection, it was Burns Night YESTERDAY ffs - it’s not as if any Scots will be celebrating today 🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
I should do that, then I wouldn’t have to pop to the co-op on the way home from work most days because I forgotten something I need for dinner. But these two are a joke!!
I bet they can’t wait for valentines, to see what M&S bring out! 🙄🤣
Ah yes, potentially a high-stakes (steaks) event for Tanya ... 💍

Reactions: 1
I think there will be a photo of their feet on the headboard “footstool” this year with those weird socks of each other’s faces 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
All of the “town facts” from your tartan walk were so amazing, like wow you’re so cultural and informative Tan, thanks Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Trash has sorted her larder out this afternoon and thrown a lot of old food away! What a waster she is, if she didn’t buy so much stuff in the first place she wouldn’t have to throw it out and for it to all end up landfill! 😡 Her whole life is full of crap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.