Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super informative influencer Trascha has now posted a photo of rain pouring down on her grotty patio, so helpful just in case anyone wasn’t sure what rain looks like 🙄🙄
Also who leaves garden furniture out all winter and doesn’t even bother to put a cover on it?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Tanya so reads tattle!!!! Not enough interesting content so she’s branching out as a tour guide in her own town 😅 all whilst wearing matching tartan with her little dog.....God this woman yanks my chain!!

Reactions: 6
Another week and another tit looking roast dinner! Being from yorkshire I feel offended by that poor excuse of a yorkshire pudding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Del has booked a weekend break away for him and Tan in the Lake District.....are we thinking a proposal 💍 could be on the cards 🤔

I still can’t believe she has the cheek to put #kitcheninspo on a pic of that disgusting kitchen!

Reactions: 3
Oh thanks Trash for letting us know your disgusting kitchen is now closed and you’re doing another exciting giveaway! We really don’t give a f**k!

Reactions: 5
Tanya’s pure ~face palm~ today. Someone please tell her Burns Night was yesterday. It’s like celebrating New Year’s Eve on New Year’s Day ffs. It’s not as if she’s even Scottish! Should do her for cultural misappropriation 😂

Omg 😂 just noticed how little veg there is on her plate! Fat bastard
Her Yorkshire pudding doesn’t look cooked! It’s looks like a pie base!
Her cooking is rank, just like her kitchen.
I bet Tanya is super excited about her weekend away!! We are holding our breaths Tan! 😂

Also it’s odd no photo of her dinner 🤔

Last edited:
Tanya’s pure ~face palm~ today. Someone please tell her Burns Night was yesterday. It’s like celebrating New Year’s Eve on New Year’s Day ffs. It’s not as if she’s even Scottish! Should do her for cultural misappropriation 😂
Bet she’s never even set foot in Scotland!

Her Yorkshire pudding doesn’t look cooked! It’s looks like a pie base!
Her cooking is rank, just like her kitchen.
I bet Tanya is super excited about her weekend away!! We are holding our breaths Tan! 😂

Also it’s odd no photo of her dinner 🤔
The dinner was on her stories, haggis, neeps and tatties tart.......looked like a cottage pie to me!

She doesn’t even seem to understand what Burns Day actually is or why we celebrate it. She’s having tartan & haggis day and not even on the right day.

I do plan out meals so I know what to buy but not rigidly to the day and I certainly don’t write out a plan ... but then I’m not running my life for the gram! 😉
I have to admit I do meal plan and have a little board in the kitchen one because me and my husband both work shifts so it’s knowing who’s home for tea ect. And iv got 2 very fussy eaters out of 3 children so if it’s written down on a Sunday for the week then I get no complaints 🤣 but I don’t post pictures of it on Instagram! Why the hell would my followers want to know that I’m on nights Thursday so they are having pasta for tea! 🙈😖

Reactions: 12
so she’s working from home today and doing some admin?
She confuses me so much. She’s a cleaner. Does she think shes remote cleaning for her lady from her own house? Haaaa!!
Trying to make herself sound better and important by saying working from home...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.