Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Amazing, I missed that "manlier than the champan brother" comment :D

"Looks like a prison cell."

"Clown paint"

"Get that cat off the worktop!"

"The point is what?????." "To advertise some web site called 'pixiewoo'...............really, how childish is that ?"

"The cat is the best thing about it."

"I see we don't actually see outside, that's because it's the ugliest building in Norwich. An old tower block above shops. "

Reactions: 6
Haaaa! They're so entertaining! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] It would be fab if some of them would join us over here! [emoji23][emoji23]

Yet another brilliantly written article by the DM. [emoji23][emoji23] Why on earth are they talking about Confidence as if it's coming up? Are they still going to bring it up in 5 years? Baahh!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That article is so cringe. So edgy, so svelte ? she looks slightly deflated to me, not like someone that’s lost weight through exercise for sure.

• Haha
Haaaa! They're so entertaining! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] It would be fab if some of them would join us over here! [emoji23][emoji23]

Yet another brilliantly written article by the DM. [emoji23][emoji23] Why on earth are they talking about Confidence as if it's coming up? Are they still going to bring it up in 5 years? Baahh!

Those bikini bottoms are awful, they don't even fit her properly! You can almost see her hooha I'm the last picture because they're pulled up so high

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently Tanya is ripped. I died.

• Haha

Yel

I just love these paid for articles. The poor sod that has to pad out enough words and there's so little to write about with her "acting".

Reactions: 4
I just love these paid for articles. The poor sod that has to pad out enough words and there's so little to write about with her "acting".
They're clearly trying to get away with as much sarcasm as possible :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Found a great new site called Sparktoro and it gives you a report on any Twitter account, including the percentage of fake followers. I initially did it for the Sacconejolys who were 65% and 59% fake for Jonathan and Anna respectively.

Tanya isn't quite so bad but still, as it says, 'has more fake followers than most.'

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is it awful of me that I'm quite glad the Mail journo got it wrong and wrote about Confidence as if it's an up and coming project as it clearly exposes the fact that all her best parts are behind her. And her worst parts.

Reactions: 9

OMG she looks terrible from behind, her arse looks awful it’s so saggy and her posture looks bad from behind too. That is not the body of someone who works out, it’s the body of a pill popping lying witch who’s dropped a lot of weight too fast on an healthy diet.

Reactions: 4
How much are we betting that the random 'stretches' were caught on camera by the daily mail????

Reactions: 2
What the duck even is this pose. I just tried it and nearly dislocated my wrist.
That’s a padded bikini top and it looks loose on her, what’s happened to her tits, they must look really saggy, wonder if they’re as saggy as her ass. ? So now she needs an underwired push-up padded top to keep her saggy boobs up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.