Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Apologies, boring Jim post but he's never going to get his own thread and I like tracking how well he's doing.

Just released (15 mins ago) a collection of £170-190 bags and this is the stock level (don't think he's sold any yet or at most one or two).

I'll check back in a week or so to see how many he's been able to shift with his millions of followers..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Apologies, boring Jim post but he's never going to get his own thread and I like tracking how well he's doing.

Just released (15 mins ago) a collection of £170-190 bags and this is the stock level (don't think he's sold any yet or at most one or two).

View attachment 5259
I'll check back in a week or so to see how many he's been able to shift with his millions of followers..
They are actually very nice looking bags, I’d buy them, if I could afford them. They are expensive bags, aimed at men I imagine, his social following was presumably largely tween girls like the rest of the Brit Crew, not the target market.

They will probably sell in time, just not necessarily to his YT audience.

Though if he has sold half a dozen across the range in 15minutes that’s not a terrible start. They won’t fly off, but they aren’t tacky YT merch items, they are quality looking pieces to appeal to young professionals.

Reactions: 4
Er, is that a foiled image of coffee maker? WHYYY. That's the most cheesy, un-design I think I've ever seen. :ROFLMAO: It's just as sad and uncreative as HRH's pin, the one where she put a large and a small pearl on it and called it a design. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Er, is that a foiled image of coffee maker? WHYYY. That's the most cheesy, un-design I think I've ever seen. :ROFLMAO: It's just as sad and uncreative as HRH's pin, the one where she put a large and a small pearl on it and called it a design. :ROFLMAO:

It does look tit, so this is the big news he was talking about, I can’t see these doing very well,they’re ridiculously overpriced and all his other ventures have failed. I just can’t understand why anyone bothers to work with him on design he has no real talent for it.

Reactions: 1

Yel

@STJ_95 Agree they aren't terrible youTube merch although not to my taste and wouldn't buy leather and wool products for my BF. But I don't get the significance of the cafetiere ?

But that price point and his followers seems like such a mismatch, at least 95% are probably female and of the 5% males I doubt many would spend that much. Gleam sell Jim as this stylish GQ guy that has lots of men following him for his style, but we know that isn't true.

With those jackets he "designed" it was either 4 or 5 he managed to sell in a week.

Not sure he sold 6 in 15 mins; since the last stock level check 2 1/2 hours ago he's sold 0 he might not have sold any yet.. Still 194 in stock. Checked on a private window so unless there's an issue with their stock updating on the site it's not looking good.

Reactions: 2
@STJ_95 Agree they aren't terrible youTube merch although not to my taste and wouldn't buy leather and wool products for my BF. But I don't get the significance of the cafetiere ?

But that price point and his followers seems like such a mismatch, at least 95% are probably female and of the 5% males I doubt many would spend that much. Gleam sell Jim as this stylish GQ guy that has lots of men following him for his style, but we know that isn't true.

With those jackets he "designed" it was either 4 or 5 he managed to sell in a week.

Not sure he sold 6 in 15 mins; since the last stock level check 2 1/2 hours ago he's sold 0 he might not have sold any yet.. Still 194 in stock. Checked on a private window so unless there's an issue with their stock updating on the site it's not looking good.
I assumed the original stock numbers were round numbers like 50units not 48 etc. And I hadn’t looked in detail at the bags to see the cafetière design, they would actually be better without that little detail full stop.

Jim’s biggest problem is the place he is in with his fashion stuff is very different from his social media audience, and getting the new followers isn’t easy, men’s fashion is a tough place to be in on social media.

I've just done a stock check too - still the same amount left! ?

• Haha
Soooo over the last 5h, Tarn has posted 6 photos of her in a bikini. Surely this is some sort of record!! Tapatalk sayyyys nooooo (any Little Britain fans out there?[emoji23]) as it says they're adult images. Although I disagree, it should read "desperate adult images"!

Also, FFS, she's so full of tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"Being happy helps" So she's basically saying she wasn't happy before lol. What even is her reasoning???

And who is she kidding. The woman looks completely drained and lifeless, dead behind the eyes. She's not an A-list star like she wants/thought she'd be, she and her husband are more like housemates than partners now, her numbers are dropping at a scary rate, and she'll never earn as much money as she did at her peak. But she's the happiest she's ever been? Okay, girl. Keep telling yourself that.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 3
Wow I'd love to know exactly what this Ciara is getting from Tarn, luxury goods, trips, free meals, $? If these articles aren't written by her, they're obviously approved by her and guess who follows one another on Ig? I don't think Tarn pulled those bikini top straps short enough! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Tanya/Gleam pay the daily mail to write the articles, Ciara is just the poor hack who has to write this tit.

Sorry if his has been posted before, only just started following Tanya again a few weeks ago when I saw how much weight she lost so quickly. But was wondering dose she still photoshop her Insta pics? I mean she looks really thin compared to what she has done on past Miami DM articles, but looking at bikini picks on her Instagram recently her legs look really thin/toned, yet on the DM picsher legs just look average and shapeless.

I just love these paid for articles. The poor sod that has to pad out enough words and there's so little to write about with her "acting".
Probably the zero hour contract intern who hates their life

If those bikini top straps were a centimetre tighter she’d be wearing her tits as a necklace :ROFLMAO:

What a sad desperate phoney she’s turned into. Just another cheap shilling bleep, neurotic and image obsessed with an ED and pill habit to boot. Well I guess when everything seems to be going south including your marriage and your arse :ROFLMAO:the only thing you can control is what goes in your mouth.

They photoshopped out the flab on her arse today then.
They photoshopped out her cellulite but couldn't be bothered to get rid of her fanny armpits. Lol... ok then.

I'm so glad our wannabe A-list movie star extraordinaire finally had time out of her incredibly busy schedule to go to the beach and get that 'well-deserved' break. It's hard being a highly in-demand YouTuber 'movie' star who is constantly shopping and pretending to eat at restaurants like Tanya, who has perfected her American accent, to have these totally not-staged photos being released.

All I say to her desperate attempts to try to stay relevant...

• Haha
Exciting news. Jim is now in LA complete with new 'bad boy' image for edgy Tanya. DMs - check. Leather jacket - check. Beer - check.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.