Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim looks like he's lost weight also. Tanya would probably still snap him if they were bumping uglies.

Tanya ia never gonna be honest about the weight loss, she's built her whole platform on deceiving people about her body and looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jim looks like he's lost weight also. Tanya would probably still snap him if they were bumping uglies.
At least you know Jim has done it healthily by eating better, going to the gym consistently. Those health retreats he goes on. Unlike Tanya who just loses weight from happy thoughts.

Reactions: 3
OMG she looks terrible from behind, her arse looks awful it’s so saggy and her posture looks bad from behind too. That is not the body of someone who works out, it’s the body of a pill popping lying witch who’s dropped a lot of weight too fast on an healthy diet.
Yes this Happened to me I did the Cambridge diet and dropped weight so fast I looked deflated , I ended up eating to put weight back on again to fill back out ??
I then exercised a LOT and ate clean and lost my weight again this time toned and looking nice , she has definitely dropped too much weight tooooo quickly .

Reactions: 1
She’s now doing Instagram stories of her ‘eating’ :ROFLMAO: burgers and chips. But there was no evidence of her actually eating, she could have just pulled the burger in half and not touched the chips, which looked horrible btw. Shes obviously doing this cos of all the comments on Instagram, it could also be the behaviour of someone with an ED. Apparently people with ED can make a big display of eating junk food, she’s seems to be posting loads of this kind of stuff lately. But that post was next level ridiculous, the more she does this the more suspicious it looks.

Yes this Happened to me I did the Cambridge diet and dropped weight so fast I looked deflated , I ended up eating to put weight back on again to fill back out ??
I then exercised a LOT and ate clean and lost my weight again this time toned and looking nice , she has definitely dropped too much weight tooooo quickly .
I think it may be more than just crash dieting with her tho, she looks ill too and you weren’t selling a lie to followers and paying for photoshopped fake pictures and articles

She’s now doing Instagram stories of her ‘eating’ :ROFLMAO: burgers and chips. But there was no evidence of her actually eating, she could have just pulled the burger in half and not touched the chips, which looked horrible btw. Shes obviously doing this cos of all the comments on Instagram, it could also be the behaviour of someone with an ED. Apparently people with ED can make a big display of eating junk food, she’s seems to be posting loads of this kind of stuff lately. But that post was next level ridiculous, the more she does this the more suspicious it looks.
Is she pretending she is just naturally skinny and can eat what she likes? Sad. I suppose as she has said she just lost weight through 'being happy'. Like you do.

• Angry

Yel

Tanya is so toxic, all she posts is junk food and slim enhanced photos. Zero morals considering her young audience.

On to mildly funny Jim news..

With his Instagram stories Jim has sold 1 bag in over 24 hours! 2'000'000+ followers he promoted to and just 1 bag sold!! And it was one of the cheaper laptop wallets, not ever a proper bag. At most he could of sold 1-2 in the 15 minutes before I checked the stock but quite possible the total sales are just 1.

I know lots like Jim; he's handsome and seems like a friendly guy. But he has a tiny audience where about 30k watch 10 or more seconds of his videos. His high numbers are just thorough the past colabs and being in the right place at the right time.

He's been trying this fashion thing for quite a while and I think it's been a huge flop. He gets paid thousands to slyly sell fashion but if he can't even sell his own designed stuff he's dire value for money for brands. They are being hookwinked by gleam to get him to advertise stuff. They sell him with millions of followers and a popular men's style infuencer but his flop after flop product shows he's got next to no clout.

Jeffree Star sells out 200'000 pallets in a day and Jim just 1-3 bags.

He doesn't seem to be that involved from the promo video. The jackets did eventually sell out after they were discounted by 55%. So maybe people did just like the style and was nothing to do with Jim. If they were his fans I would expect them to sell a good amount after lots of promoting on social media, and that didn't happen.

Reactions: 2
Er, is that a foiled image of coffee maker? WHYYY. That's the most cheesy, un-design I think I've ever seen. :ROFLMAO: It's just as sad and uncreative as HRH's pin, the one where she put a large and a small pearl on it and called it a design. :ROFLMAO:

Lmao it’s for the young professionals coffee break money ???

• Haha
Tanya is so toxic, all she posts is junk food and slim enhanced photos. Zero morals considering her young audience.

On to mildly funny Jim news..

With his Instagram stories Jim has sold 1 bag in over 24 hours! 2'000'000+ followers he promoted to and just 1 bag sold!! And it was one of the cheaper laptop wallets, not ever a proper bag. At most he could of sold 1-2 in the 15 minutes before I checked the stock but quite possible the total sales are just 1.

I know lots like Jim; he's handsome and seems like a friendly guy. But he has a tiny audience where about 30k watch 10 or more seconds of his videos. His high numbers are just thorough the past colabs and being in the right place at the right time.

He's been trying this fashion thing for quite a while and I think it's been a huge flop. He gets paid thousands to slyly sell fashion but if he can't even sell his own designed stuff he's dire value for money for brands. They are being hookwinked by gleam to get him to advertise stuff. They sell him with millions of followers and a popular men's style infuencer but his flop after flop product shows he's got next to no clout.

Jeffree Star sells out 200'000 pallets in a day and Jim just 1-3 bags.

He doesn't seem to be that involved from the promo video. The jackets did eventually sell out after they were discounted by 55%. So maybe people did just like the style and was nothing to do with Jim. If they were his fans I would expect them to sell a good amount after lots of promoting on social media, and that didn't happen.

:ROFLMAO:

Oh dear. Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover it. Are you still "feeling very smug about how great they turned out" now, Jim? :rolleyes: There's no way selling only one unit hasn't taken a hit on his self-esteem. Although, when his book came out, he said he could never look at the sales- it was too "scary," so his dumb ass probably isn't even aware and is still as pleased as ever with himself.

Can you imagine being a 31 year old adult and being so emotionally and mentally immature that you can't even take a look at how the product you put out is/isn't selling? That's literally part of the job! How else are you going to ever evolve and do better if you can't even acknowledge where you're at or take on criticism? These useless clowns should be getting down on their knees every night, thanking their lucky stars they ever managed to make any sort of career being self-employed. They wouldn't last two minutes in a traditional position.

• Heart

Yel

Can you imagine being a 31 year old adult and being so emotionally and mentally immature that you can't even take a look at how the product you put out is/isn't selling?
To be fair if I was Jim I wouldn't like looking at the sales figures. Everything he touches turns to crap. But it doesn't matter as there's always been a new company ready to throw away money on his projects. So for him these strings of failures doesn't matter. Although as you say, he's never going to develop or better himself and he'll be the looser in the end. Much of the old school gleamers have the same flaw.

Tanya's Christmas book was still outselling his evergreen book 5x in the spring ?

Reactions: 1
Ha yeah his merch has always been exceptionally tit. In the beginning it was because he had no brand identity but needed to jump on that train with all his mates and release something... Remember his first line - that crappy back to school stationery set? But he even harboured delusions of grandeur back then so they called it “James and ...” wait I can’t remember! Sons ? Friends? Co? Some bullshit like that. Just an excuse to take money from kids.

Last edited:

Yel

Love how the bags have a globe logo, its so basic

I don't dislike Jim. When the crayyyzzee Brit YTers were at their heydey and larking around he quite often would be standing on the edges looking awkward. Out of all of them I think he is in totally the wrong business. I could see him doing well and being happy being an estate agent or manager at Carphone Warehouse. Nice dog. Nice wife (not Tanya) and nice children. I just don't think he is as big a gobshite as most of them. And quite dull. Remember his inspirational posters merch'? Oh Jim. :(

Reactions: 6
I don't dislike Jim. When the crayyyzzee Brit YTers were at their heydey and larking around he quite often would be standing on the edges looking awkward. Out of all of them I think he is in totally the wrong business. I could see him doing well and being happy being an estate agent or manager at Carphone Warehouse. Nice dog. Nice wife (not Tanya) and nice children. I just don't think he is as big a gobshite as most of them. And quite dull. Remember his inspirational posters merch'? Oh Jim. :(
Oh it’s not like he didn’t try and appeal to that market... he just didn’t appeal to them so much. But for a couple of years he was collecting 1D merch from fans at vidcon like he actually wanted it , plus his own stationery range for children I mentioned above... and who could forget the immortal intro: “hello best friends!” I think a small part of me just died from the second hand embarrassment of remembering that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think his sisters being in the biz and his girlfriend too sort of lead him down that path. Wrongly. He has always had a touch of the David Brent's or Richard Maddeley about him. I just envisage him living a happier life in the suburbs and not constantly trying to be something he just isn't.

Reactions: 7
Jim is old(Er), lame asf (although he desperately tries to be cool, which makes it worse of course), not strikingly attractive, and most importantly his fashion sense is nothing worth discussing. It’s not really shocking he struggles to leave a mark in men’s fashion. These companies really need to do more research. Who cares if he has 2 million followers? Look at the damn follower engagement lol

Reactions: 5
My two cents is that I agree that Jim has brought out some crappy merch in the past , so he hasn’t built up any trust , the reason high end brands can charge stupid prices for a basic product is because of their name and people expect good quality and are prepared to pay the price .
Nobody is going to buy anything expensive from Jim because they have that memory of poor quality etched in their brains even if subconsciously,
It’s the same with Tanya her makeup was shite and she used to include it along side high end makeup hahah yeh take a seat Tan love you’re delusional, now if she decided to bring out a more expensive range down the line everyone will instantly think nah I’m good , because it would be better to buy from Chanel for example and you are more certain to have a good quality item ?‍♀

Jim is old(Er), lame asf (although he desperately tries to be cool, which makes it worse of course), not strikingly attractive, and most importantly his fashion sense is nothing worth discussing. It’s not really shocking he struggles to leave a mark in men’s fashion. These companies really need to do more research. Who cares if he has 2 million followers? Look at the damn follower engagement lol
I’ve always thought Jim was a total wet fart. Harmless enough, but always looked like he needed winding up ?. I actually pity him at the moment though, everything seems to be crumbling around him. Hoping he’s got a Plan B in place, time to face the real-world us mere mortals are accustomed to. Thank goodness he has his beloved Martha (and I don’t foresee any doggie custody battle, Tarn gives zero shits about her).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.