Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's updated her wiki to say she's an actress and YouTuber. Bit of a reach with her bought for or tiny roles, then again so is calling Jim an internet celebrity ?

Least they updated to show another 100k subs had been lost

Reactions: 2
Someone's updated her wiki to say she's an actress and YouTuber. Bit of a reach with her bought for or tiny roles, then again so is calling Jim an internet celebrity [emoji19]

Least they updated to show another 100k subs had been lost
View attachment 4921
Still the same incredibly flattering photo though! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not even being mean but all her tv/film appearances have just been those of an extra haven't they? I do some extras stuff myself for the money and not ever for one second would I describe myself as an actress :LOL: Or fly over to LA numerous times looking for work or hoping to be spotted by hanging around in trendy eateries. Her straw hair and odd eyebrows have automatically excluded her from many roles I would've thought, including anything period based. I don't know why she doesn't put in the graft in London/UK and work in the theatre or TV industry doing ANYTHING. She wants to go in at the very top without the a) experience b) looks c) talent. She should contact me - we could do dinner :LOL:

Reactions: 12
#gifted #Sponsored #TheBeginningOfTheEnd

This is one sponsored content that’s burned into my brain for all the wrong reasons ?

Tarnnnnya’s greatest acting role to date will be her trying to convince her audience that she’s returning to her YouTube roots because she misses MaKiNg CoNtEnT fOr HeR fOlLoWeRs ?
And not because Martha’s got used to the bottled water life and Tanya needs to pick up the tab while Jim is sitting in a darkened room (in his D&G pants) watching his own vlogs just to try and scrape some of that Adsense in.

My favorite Tanya bullshit:

I see myself as an actor who does social media, in the same way Millie Bobby Brown is an actor but people call her an influencer. I loved drama when I was younger, and when I got caught up in my YouTube life, I really missed it. Now I juggle auditions, meetings, videos and Instagram content. Jim and I try to work between 9am and 6pm. If you let it become a 24/7 job, you’d go mad.

Didn’t she work the makeup counter!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not even being mean but all her tv/film appearances have just been those of an extra haven't they? I do some extras stuff myself for the money and not ever for one second would I describe myself as an actress :LOL: Or fly over to LA numerous times looking for work or hoping to be spotted by hanging around in trendy eateries. Her straw hair and odd eyebrows have automatically excluded her from many roles I would've thought, including anything period based. I don't know why she doesn't put in the graft in London/UK and work in the theatre or TV industry doing ANYTHING. She wants to go in at the very top without the a) experience b) looks c) talent. She should contact me - we could do dinner :LOL:

Role

? Crack addict girl 2.
? Random chick we’ll call betty
? Random chick Rebecca with no lines.
? Basic witch Sophie.
? Maud.... MAUD DAFUQ ????
that scriptwriter ? thats someone who belongs on tattle life. I feel they’re trolling for the laugh

Reactions: 6
Tanya/Millie Bobbie Brown. Two sides of the same coin :ROFLMAO: Ffs her arrogance is astounding.
Apparently their house cost nearly £2m. How the hell can they afford to keep it with their rapidly dwindling viewers and careers?

Reactions: 4
How the hell can they afford to keep it with their rapidly dwindling viewers and careers?
Well she would have got paid around 8-10k for yesterday's Max factor ad. They are still getting the brand deals and raking it in. They probably paid a huge deposit also.

I had forgotten about the fanny flake, assumed that was a Anthea turner reference ?

It must be killing Tanya that her Wikipedia page has listed her Youtuber status again. Since we all know how desperately Tan Tan wants to be known only as an 'actor'. Her filmography is super impressive. All those extra parts she landed! Like omg! A-list actors better watch out because Tanya's coming for their jobs with her fried blonde hair and lifeless eyes.

Also, why would she post this on her IG stories?! One is of her making her usual "I'm thinking" face and the other is where she's totes casually posing in a bathroom...next to a stall that has a 'this toilet out of service' sign. Super A-list quality material.

Is she trying out for the role of a drug addict? Her looks would make her a shoe-in. She looks like tit.

Reactions: 8
She is SO cringey. Lifeless expressions and dead eyes do not an actress make [emoji849]

Reactions: 1
She is SO cringey. Lifeless expressions and dead eyes do not an actress make [emoji849]
Is she on something, plus her hair looks awful she has the money for top notch stylists and products yet it still looks tit

Reactions: 1
Oh dear that first photo is particularly bad. The sort I would instantly delete rather than post. She doesn't smile much now - all part of her edgy, actress, serious persona I guess.

totes casually posing in a bathroom...next to a stall that has a 'this toilet out of service' sign. Super A-list quality material
Complete with toilet paper on the floor and a bog brush! ?

Two years ago she had these paid for articles and her story was a curvy happy body confident girl who thinks life is too short not to eat cake every meal.

I don't know how she has any fans left.

Another one that thinks she's above the law. Some tiny text to say she won't be saying gifted because the dress was just a loan. If the loan was for free it's still gifted.

All her Dior posts should say AD if she was following the new rules.

^Ohhh I think that she only wrote that note to emphasize that the dresses loaned are SAMPLES and they only make ONE sample aka one size, aka one very small size so just a reminder for everyone that she is soooo tiny you guys that she fits in sample sizes. She’s got issues, no doubt. Mental. I unfollowed her a while ago, her insta and whole life are both so fake and pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Uau, her makeup is shite! Look at her upper lip! Also, it genuinely looks like she's under the influence.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

^Ohhh I think that she only wrote that note to emphasize that the dresses loaned are SAMPLES and they only make ONE sample aka one size, aka one very small size so just a reminder for everyone that she is soooo tiny you guys that she fits in sample sizes. She’s got issues, no doubt. Mental. I unfollowed her a while ago, her insta and whole life are both so fake and pathetic.
Ahahaha yes that is what I thought when she used the word sample. Ya know like models and actresses get loaned because like her they are soooo teeny weeny. We (fat) plebs just wouldn't understand.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if it's the lighting, or maybe make up that's reflecting the lights, or just my eyes.. but does it look like she's been snorting something?

Genuine question btw, I'm not normally one of the people who think she's on drugs! But both these pictures do make me wonder. There's just something off about her lately!

What would you say a sample size was, would it be a uk size 6 or 8? She looks about a size 8, she losing more weight every week, if she goes down to a size 6 she’s gonna look too thin. Maybe with it being a topless dress with a flared bottom she can just about fit into a size 6. But she’s worn Dior dresses before when she was size 10/12 that must have been on loan too, were they samples?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.