Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Oh dear, I had no idea about his stationary.

It was expensive and had half one star reviews saying it broke after a few weeks/poor quality.

I actually pity him at the moment though, everything seems to be crumbling around him. Hoping he’s got a Plan B in place
Is it actually though? He's still getting brand deals.

Well he's got his screen writing, he must have penned about a dozen by now. I know it takes a long time to get things off the ground but for the last two years he's been going to la and talking about exciting meetings and it doesn't seem like anything has come of it.

View attachment 5326
It was expensive and had half one star reviews saying it broke after a few weeks/poor quality.

Well he's got his screen writing, he must have penned about a dozen by now. I know it takes a long time to get things off the ground but for the last two years he's been going to la and talking about exciting meetings and it doesn't seem like anything has come of it.
All I can think of when I look at that is the Sainsbury’s children’s food/toiletry range because it’s the same font ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haaaa! They're so entertaining! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] It would be fab if some of them would join us over here! [emoji23][emoji23]

Yet another brilliantly written article by the DM. [emoji23][emoji23] Why on earth are they talking about Confidence as if it's coming up? Are they still going to bring it up in 5 years? Baahh!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
She looks smaller on her pictures on insta than she looks everywhere else?

Reactions: 3

Yel

Sorry last post on Jim (hurry up tarn and be interesting) but the about section on his own website is ridiculous

ABOUT
Jim Chapman is one of YouTube’s most influential faces, with over 2 million subscribers and more than 95 million unique views. One of the UK’s top vloggers,

Jim’s significant online presence has led him to become an authoritative voice on online culture.

Jim is renowned for his impeccable sense of style and has quickly become one of the most documented faces of London Collections: Men each season. This year, the readers of GQ.com voted him No.1 in the prestigious annual ‘GQ’s Best Dressed List’.

Building on his fashion credentials, Jim has worked with brands like Mulberry, Bally, Burberry, the British Fashion Council and Google for the BFC British Designers Mentoring Day.

When he is not busy with all of the above, he can be found writing articles for GQ as a contributing editor or playing with his pup, Martha.

With a combined social media outreach of over 5 million people, Jim’s perspective on everything from fashion to travel carries its own respective weight; positioning Jim as a forerunner in a new breed of taste.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 5326

Oh yeah, I forgot about the flopped stationery too ?.

He’s obviously still getting enough brand deals to continue contributing to the bills .. but he’s slowly diminishing (in the same way all the Brit Crew have/are).

Surely there comes a time for all flagging YouTuber’s to realise their glory days are over. Saying that, if Tarn and Jim do end up divorcing, it could throw him back into the limelight (for all the wrong reasons, possibly).

I’m done speculating now ?

Reactions: 1
Sorry last post on Jim (hurry up tarn and be interesting) but the about section on his own website is ridiculous

ABOUT
Jim Chapman is one of YouTube’s most influential faces, with over 2 million subscribers and more than 95 million unique views. One of the UK’s top vloggers,

Jim’s significant online presence has led him to become an authoritative voice on online culture.

Jim is renowned for his impeccable sense of style and has quickly become one of the most documented faces of London Collections: Men each season. This year, the readers of GQ.com voted him No.1 in the prestigious annual ‘GQ’s Best Dressed List’.

Building on his fashion credentials, Jim has worked with brands like Mulberry, Bally, Burberry, the British Fashion Council and Google for the BFC British Designers Mentoring Day.

When he is not busy with all of the above, he can be found writing articles for GQ as a contributing editor or playing with his pup, Martha.

With a combined social media outreach of over 5 million people, Jim’s perspective on everything from fashion to travel carries its own respective weight; positioning Jim as a forerunner in a new breed of taste.

Really well he needs to go an teach his stupid wife how to dress

All I can think of when I look at that is the Sainsbury’s children’s food/toiletry range because it’s the same font ??
Right? I thought he partnered with saisburys nappy range for this until I saw rymans... Bad choice of colours and font ? and also very poor choice in general.. those quotes are desperately uncool.. Jim has potential to be successful! He's nice and polite and a gentleman but this range is like... Like the guy that's so nice you like him as a "friend". He is friendzoning himself and his brand with this "hello best friend" crap! It's cringy and a bit sad!

Reactions: 4
Tan posting about the rain again and I can’t stop laughing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Tarn is in LA with Kate whilst Jim goes on a road trip to Vegas with his assistant. Can't they function without their babysitters like normal adults? Is the idea of spending time alone as a couple this unimaginable? So many questions...
Meanwhile here's a still of Tarn attempting to reach the plates from the cupboard that is far too high. [emoji23][emoji1787]

Reactions: 4
So Tarn is in LA with Kate whilst Jim goes on a road trip to Vegas with his assistant. Can't they function without their babysitters like normal adults? Is the idea of spending time alone as a couple this unimaginable? So many questions...
Meanwhile here's a still of Tarn attempting to reach the plates from the cupboard that is far too high. [emoji23][emoji1787]

Well, as a couple that clearly don’t love each other anymore, they probably don’t want to spend any time together, and only do the bare minimum to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 5
Who is this guy? According to Tan she’s been drinking at Chateau Marmont and done a 5am boot camp. Sure babe.

I wish these 2 would just announce their divorce, it’s getting cringeworthy tedious now ?

Reactions: 7
Who is this guy? According to Tan she’s been drinking at Chateau Marmont and done a 5am boot camp. Sure babe.
Sorry the pic didn’t post, she’s with Kate and some guy called @jamesnewmusic

The real question is: Can she actually sit down?! [emoji848][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The real question is: Can she actually sit down?! [emoji848][emoji1787]
468f67fa03da86ecfe681a095a53cd94.jpg

The photoshop ? Her ass has never been and will never be as flat as pancake

Reactions: 2
The photoshop ? Her ass has never been and will never be as flat as pancake
If she lives in those jeans like she said she will, I look forward to hearing about her struggles with a yeast infection :ROFLMAO: Maybe she could include some yeast cream in one of her favourites videos and use a clickbait title like My Secret Agony

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn't know having a pancake flat ass was in these days. :unsure:

If redone jeans by Levis make your butt look that unflattering then it's a hard pass for me. I thought since Tanya works out at Barry's all the time, her backside would be less deflated. She should do more squats instead of posing outside of Barry's and pretending she did a gym session.

I didn't know having a pancake flat ass was in these days. :unsure:

If redone jeans by Levis make your butt look that unflattering then it's a hard pass for me. I thought since Tanya works out at Barry's all the time, her backside would be less deflated. She should do more squats instead of posing outside of Barry's and pretending she did a gym session.
I keep seeing the picture and thinking I need to do more squats (I do to be fair).

Reactions: 2
Aw I'd be gutted if they do separate. I thought they made a cute couple. Maybe they're just going through a rough patch and are distancing themselves on social media?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.