Tanya Burr the Professional Actress Known for her Stage and Screen Work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much emotion! She really is a chameleon! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 2
^ Hmm, I wonder how Tanya gets on/got on with Jaime Winstone- she seems very no-nonsense and like someone who wouldn't take Tanya's BS. I thought the Greta lady was Ruth Crilly at first lol

^ Hmm, I wonder how Tanya gets on/got on with Jaime Winstone- she seems very no-nonsense and like someone who wouldn't take Tanya's BS. I thought the Greta lady was Ruth Crilly at first lol
Yeah if Tarn came up to Jamie asking for a selfie, I don't think she'd have any problem telling Tarn to f*** off!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Yes, you're right! They really look alike!
A costar of Tarn in that horror film just got cast alongside Keira Knightley and here's Tarn pretending she isn't jealous! [emoji23][emoji23]

^ I'm actually surprised Tanya acknowledged this person's success in landing that role, unless she was trying to make it about herself which wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 4
Aw I'd be gutted if they do separate. I thought they made a cute couple. Maybe they're just going through a rough patch and are distancing themselves on social media?
They used to be a nice couple, and while I’ve never particularly loved Tanya because I found her a little bit ditsy for me, she was harmless, nice enough girl next door kind person, and I thought she and Jim were a lovely couple. But since she’s become an “actress” she seems to be a completely different person who I actually dislike now, Jim has changed a bit as well, and they’ve clearly grown apart for whatever reason. And I don’t think it’s coming back. Sometimes couples can get through tough patches, but these two don’t spend enough time together to work through it. It’s sad, because they were happy once and have been together a long time.

Reactions: 7
^ I'm actually surprised Tanya acknowledged this person's success in landing that role, unless she was trying to make it about herself which wouldn't surprise me.
Lbr this is Tanya we are talking about. That congrats was not coming from a genuine place but rather her hoping a casting agent or the like will spot TanTan's comment and reach out to her to cast her in something too. I guess shopping, eating out at restaurants, and just posing outside of gyms in LA isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I'd be more impressed with Tanya if she was actually putting in the work to land a gig instead of wasting it on IG. Either you want to be an influencer or an actor. I can't recall any influencer becoming an A-list movie star unless Tanya is hoping to be the first...

Reactions: 5
Lbr this is Tanya we are talking about. That congrats was not coming from a genuine place but rather her hoping a casting agent or the like will spot TanTan's comment and reach out to her to cast her in something too. I guess shopping, eating out at restaurants, and just posing outside of gyms in LA isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I'd be more impressed with Tanya if she was actually putting in the work to land a gig instead of wasting it on IG. Either you want to be an influencer or an actor. I can't recall any influencer becoming an A-list movie star unless Tanya is hoping to be the first...
I bet it friggin’ killed her to write that comment. I’m living for this ???

Reactions: 3
She looks like shite in her latest video or shall I say ad. [emoji849] Looking at her eyes, I genuinely can't tell if she's tired or stoned. And her brows are absolutely hilarious! Like the ones that make someone NEVER EVER wanting to get their brows microbladed! Bloody hell, can't believe she showed that mess in her bedroom, look at her clothes! Wow, she takes really good care of her clothes. NOT! Perhaps if she had actually paid for them herself, she'd actually look after them. Also, even though she said Jim was in Vegas atm, she said he's staying there as well, but referred to the bedroom as hers, not theirs. Quite telling tbh.
And LOL at her once again showing her butt! WTAF?! Cringe levels are off the charts!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I don’t watch her often, mainly because she’s so god awfully boring, and yaps and yaps over pointless tit. I watched a little of her most recent video and the title makes it seem like they bought a house in LA: “Our New LA House Tour” her video titles are always click bait. She looks like Poppy in the thumbnail lol. She thinks she’s soooo posh. ? What a joke, she still waddles when she walks.

These Gleam Youtubers are still clinging onto the good old days (or deyes) when they could all scam their viewers and pretend they were your best friend whilst they shilled the latest bit of shoddy merch.

But now, thankfully, things are changing and the new CMA rules have teeth. Except Tanya is already trying to find ways around them like using stupid clickbait, and changing the title, and 'ad' being in such a small font and only visible when you click on the video. AD is supposed to be clear before you even click. This practice is against the guidelines and could, if she keeps doing it, land her in a lot of trouble.
None of them would have a big audience if they didn't scam them or use clickbait.

Its easy to report them to the CMA. People on here got active over influencers that were breaking the rules and Its made a difference. Look at the Meldrums, they've had to start being more transparent. Time to call the Gleam crew into account.

Reactions: 11
I'm not one to body shame as people can be beautiful in all sizes and shapes but Tanya keeps pushing this narrative that she lost weight by exercising and eating well, which doesn't explain that despite her weight loss she's still soft everywhere. There's not one shred of muscle tone anywhere and her eyes are so lifeless. I can't imagine this walking dead look that Tanya is trying to pull off is going to help pull in roles that she desperately wants. Unless there's a high demand for roles of playing a corpse or a zombie? Actually, non-speaking roles would be better for Tanya.

I don't watch her videos at all because it's the same contrived crap of endless shopping, eating at restaurants, and pretending she doesn't have a husband anymore. It's just bizarre and if I didn't know a thing about Tanya, I wouldn't have even known she's trying to be an actor. I didn't know that auditions and call-backs were held at clothing boutiques and restaurants in LA. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
She's pathetic and desperate... the title of the video is clickbait at its finest.. is she that desperate for views???

I'm not one to body shame as people can be beautiful in all sizes and shapes but Tanya keeps pushing this narrative that she lost weight by exercising and eating well, which doesn't explain that despite her weight loss she's still soft everywhere. There's not one shred of muscle tone anywhere and her eyes are so lifeless. I can't imagine this walking dead look that Tanya is trying to pull off is going to help pull in roles that she desperately wants. Unless there's a high demand for roles of playing a corpse or a zombie? Actually, non-speaking roles would be better for Tanya.

I don't watch her videos at all because it's the same contrived crap of endless shopping, eating at restaurants, and pretending she doesn't have a husband anymore. It's just bizarre and if I didn't know a thing about Tanya, I wouldn't have even known she's trying to be an actor. I didn't know that auditions and call-backs were held at clothing boutiques and restaurants in LA. :unsure:
What exactly is she doing in LA? Like you I can't watch her videos as they aren't even entertainingly annoying, just annoying (does she still talk in that ickle girly voice or does new Tanya have an edgier cooler voice?) but she seems to cling to the dated idea of being 'spotted' whilst out and about. Possibly she thinks she is putting in the hard graft by just having an 'online presence'. Her CV is going to look pretty patchy and sparse with all these huge gaps in it. If she is so keen to be an actress I don't understand why she doesn't get jobs anywhere even provincial theatres. Her new bezzy friend Scarlet Curtis can't keep giving her extras roles in her Daddy's films.

Reactions: 1
What exactly is she doing in LA? Like you I can't watch her videos as they aren't even entertainingly annoying, just annoying (does she still talk in that ickle girly voice or does new Tanya have an edgier cooler voice?) but she seems to cling to the dated idea of being 'spotted' whilst out and about. Possibly she thinks she is putting in the hard graft by just having an 'online presence'. Her CV is going to look pretty patchy and sparse with all these huge gaps in it. If she is so keen to be an actress I don't understand why she doesn't get jobs anywhere even provincial theatres. Her new bezzy friend Scarlet Curtis can't keep giving her extras roles in her Daddy's films.
Meetings... she had one audition for a voice over

God, can you imagine Tanya lisping her way through that voice over audition and having her words get "stuck" because her tongue is so oversized and her mouth, so dry? shudders

To be fair if you had a big bum and it suddenly became a small bum you'd show it off. Trust me. ?

• Haha

Yel

She's pathetic and desperate... the title of the video is clickbait at its finest.. is she that desperate for views???
Yes! This must be the third time she's used exactly the same title.
Except Tanya is already trying to find ways around them like using stupid clickbait, and changing the title, and 'ad' being in such a small font and only visible when you click on the video. AD is supposed to be clear before you even click. This practice is against the guidelines and could, if she keeps doing it, land her in a lot of trouble.
She's used to not even declaring it's a freebie. Seeing as jim was named in the guidelines you'd think she wouldn't be so cavalier.

She really had to think to remember the name of noughts and crosses.

"We always book one fine stay houses as they are so much better than air b and b awkward laugh"

Nothing to do with the fact they are free and possibly you get paid to promote them? Another brand I wouldn't touch.

4 mins in and I'm done.

Edit just seen she's updated her YouTube bio. Always a source of amusement:

Acting agent: UTA in the US and Waring & McKenna in the UK. Digital agent: Gleam Futures (international agent).

I see in the blurb under latest video she thanks One Fine Day for the discount. Mmm. Discount my eye.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.