Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Gawd. The vagina Raincoat. You know that tit's going down when you get paid to promote Vagina-Raincoats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh Gawd. The vagina Raincoat. You know that tit's going down when you get paid to promote Vagina-Raincoats.
Except she's not even getting paid. 😂 They just gifted her that ugly crap. Free promotion for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the pic of her arse in the wet look trousers. Why just why? Are you proud of if tanya my arse looked like that for years but I never asked for a close up or posted a photo of it like that on social media. Yes youve lost weight but get over it. Get back to what you was good at please 🙏 probably too late but give it ago instead of flogging a dead horse with whatever your trying now.

Reactions: 11
Tanya is the poster child for falling-from-grace. She was so successful back in 2014-2016, and you could tell she was happy and fulfilled. Watching her undoing now is honestly very depressing...
I wonder if her ex-SIL’s the Pixiwoos are still friends with her?

Reactions: 3
So based on her latest story it seems like all the main things people have requested are basically what she used to do on YouTube (baking videos, make up tutorials, fashion hauls). I wonder if she’ll realise she should have just stuck to cutesy relatable content as that’s what people loved her for in the first place.

Reactions: 18
Wow what a total deviation from her past cutesy, bubbly persona in her latest story. She seems so depressed and just miserable. It’s clear that her remaining true fans want her to go back to her ‘roots’ but she’s clearly desperate not to return and just seemed annoyed by the usual suggestions. Ah well she asked for it.

Reactions: 16
Wow what a total deviation from her past cutesy, bubbly persona in her latest story. She seems so depressed and just miserable. It’s clear that her remaining true fans want her to go back to her ‘roots’ but she’s clearly desperate not to return and just seemed annoyed by the usual suggestions. Ah well she asked for it.
I honestly don't know what she is thinking, she must know her acting "career" will never go anywhere, why isn't she doing what made her successful?

Reactions: 6
“If you like that...then I’ll do it” she says begrudgingly when her fans say they want more makeup looks. She’s clearly not happy that her fans want her to do what she’s tried to get away from.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“If you like that...then I’ll do it” she says begrudgingly when her fans say they want more makeup looks. She’s clearly not happy that her fans want her to do what she’s tried to get away from.
I think she was expecting people to ask her for acting tips or to reenact scenes from her favorite movies or smth like that, because in her delusional world, she's an actress.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she was expecting people to ask her for acting tips or to reenact scenes from her favorite movies or smth like that, because in her delusional world, she's an actress.
She could already be doing this. She could be writing and performing skits, doing costume pics, all sorts. But nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she had a nose job? I hadn't checked her Instagram in a few months and something looks so different on her face.

Reactions: 3
She could already be doing this. She could be writing and performing skits, doing costume pics, all sorts. But nope.
Cause deep down she knows she's tit and if she showed her followers how bad she is, surely some would leave, others would comment honestly, and she'd have to face the music. She will never ever (like, ever) be a famous actress.

Oh, and also: she has no real love for the craft.

Reactions: 9
Only 13 comments on her latest Instagram post about the refugee camp. 13 comments! Give up Tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.