Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for feedback. She really is stressing out that her Instagram is going down the toilet right before her eyes and she doesn't know what the hell to do.

There's really nothing she can do. She's made her bed and now she has to lie in it. Although, had she continued even the bubbly guru route, I think she would still be falling away right now - she peaked years ago, and when you just kind of stumble into dumb success, a right place and right time thing, it was never going to last forever.

I seriously wonder what her thought process was/is? I couldn't believe how casual and nonchalant she was talking about her future in the Stella article last November. "I don’t know if [in ten years] the online stuff will still be going on but if that’s still around, I’ll still do it." She seems to have no real plans or backup plans in place, it's just whatever.

That's so scary. Especially at her age, she should be way more proactive. She'll never be a working actor, even she has to know that. The market of Instagram influencers is so overly saturated now, and if Tarn continues posting the same old vapid street style "content" with her same old washed-up blonde appearance, by next year she'll be averaging 5 - 10k Likes at the rate she's dropping.

She certainly doesn't have enough money to live off for the rest of her life. Will we be seeing her having to get a regular job in the next year or two? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Asking for feedback. She really is stressing out that her Instagram is going down the toilet right before her eyes and she doesn't know what the hell to do.

There's really nothing she can do. She's made her bed and now she has to lie in it. Although, had she continued even the bubbly guru route, I think she would still be falling away right now - she peaked years ago, and when you just kind of stumble into dumb success, a right place and right time thing, it was never going to last forever.

I seriously wonder what her thought process was/is? I couldn't believe how casual and nonchalant she was talking about her future in the Stella article last November. "I don’t know if [in ten years] the online stuff will still be going on but if that’s still around, I’ll still do it." She seems to have no real plans or backup plans in place, it's just whatever.

That's so scary. Especially at her age, she should be way more proactive. She'll never be a working actor, even she has to know that. The market of Instagram influencers is so overly saturated now, and if Tarn continues posting the same old vapid street style "content" with her same old washed-up blonde appearance, by next year she'll be averaging 5 - 10k Likes at the rate she's dropping.

She certainly doesn't have enough money to live off for the rest of her life. Will we be seeing her having to get a regular job in the next year or two? 👀
Agree with all you said, bbk2me. I will say I think had she stayed on her path, she wouldn't be in such a dire situation. She'd be losing steam, for sure, but her core audience would still be there. My answer to your question is another question: CAN she get a regular job? Like, what skills does she actually have?! Maybe she can be a photography adviser specializing in looking as small as possible....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree with all you said, bbk2me. I will say I think had she stayed on her path, she wouldn't be in such a dire situation. She'd be losing steam, for sure, but her core audience would still be there. My answer to your question is another question: CAN she get a regular job? Like, what skills does she actually have?! Maybe she can be a photography adviser specializing in looking as small as possible....
She was a makeup artist before wasn't she? & by MUA, I mean she worked on counters..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was a makeup artist before wasn't she? & by MUA, I mean she worked on counters..
She did, but she doesn't like makeup all that much anymore, or so she said in one of those Q&As in which someone asked her why she no longer wore makeup. And her ego is so inflated that I doubt she'd ever go back to working as a department store MUA. So I see it as a double challenge job wise: what CAN she do and what would she be willing to do?

Reactions: 9
It's kind of like she's bringing her yt to instagram. Clearly engagement is super low.
I don't want to sound rude but her lisp is quite pronounced. I'm no actor, but surely that would make casting her very difficult.
That's not me hating, I think lisps are super cute

Reactions: 6
Yup I couldn’t find her exact design but the same anorak (with a different design on the front) ranges from £2.9k-4.6k. Insane.

View attachment 293932
The model does a great job making it look expensive.

Tarn managed to make it look like her nephew made the entire poncho out of paper for her in art class.
My god... When did Dior become so trash? What even is that gigantic label? From the looks of it they are a perfect fit for the likes of Tanya now.

Reactions: 12
those prints she is advertising wtf. she hasnt even bothered to hang them up

Reactions: 4
Can Tanya PLEASE stop wearing Streetwear brands as if she hasn’t just discovered them yesterday? Carhartt, Stussy?? Leave em alone! They’re two of my favourite brands and I’ve loved them for years and it’s so irritating when she’s like OMG I absolutely LOVE this plain black t-shirt just because she thinks wearing Carhartt is edgy and on trend.

Please stick with a personality and be confident in who you are because this ain’t it.

Reactions: 16
Can Tanya PLEASE stop wearing Streetwear brands as if she hasn’t just discovered them yesterday? Carhartt, Stussy?? Leave em alone! They’re two of my favourite brands and I’ve loved them for years and it’s so irritating when she’s like OMG I absolutely LOVE this plain black t-shirt just because she thinks wearing Carhartt is edgy and on trend.

Please stick with a personality and be confident in who you are because this ain’t it.
As everyone has said she just seems totally lost in allll parts of her personality. I often wonder if her friends/family ever comment to her about it

Reactions: 1
She’s posted on FB! Must be trying to up her engagement. Top comment is someone saying they miss the old Tanya. Maybe she’ll take the hint rather than just delete.
I guess it’s her team deleting, I wonder if she’s aware of what’s being deleted and the feedback gets to her? And how much of her ‘content’ comes from her or if it’s orchestrated by her team because they’re doing a bleeping awful job.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.