Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever do you mean?

Are you guys not as influenced by Tarn as I am that all I want to do right now is spend £3000 on a bad tie-dye plastic poncho and pose pantless in front of a full length mirror in my garden while eyefucking myself?

Just me?
What....what? £3k?

Reactions: 9
What....what? £3k?
Yup I couldn’t find her exact design but the same anorak (with a different design on the front) ranges from £2.9k-4.6k. Insane.

778CDE9F-C210-43E9-95F8-3C88BBCF21B1.jpeg

The model does a great job making it look expensive.

Tarn managed to make it look like her nephew made the entire poncho out of paper for her in art class.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yup I couldn’t find her exact design but the same anorak (with a different design on the front) ranges from £2.9k-4.6k. Insane.

View attachment 293932
The model does a great job making it look expensive.

Tarn managed to make it look like her nephew made the entire poncho out of paper for her in art class.
I thought she was wearing the bag they sent the stuff in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It does astound me how she is still 'relevant' enough for Dior or GHD or other brands to be sending her gifted items, her content is so so dull! All she does is post the same kind of picture (plandid candid with her waist on show in the street looking a 90s reject) and then proceeds to post this on her story :rolleyes: how she has 3M followers is beyond me, how many of them be bought!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
WHAT?! I honestly thought that was her halloween costume - dressing up as one of those Dior bags every influencer got. But...but...but, that's an actual anorak???!!!! Words escape me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It does astound me how she is still 'relevant' enough for Dior or GHD or other brands to be sending her gifted items, her content is so so dull! All she does is post the same kind of picture (plandid candid with her waist on show in the street looking a 90s reject) and then proceeds to post this on her story :rolleyes: how she has 3M followers is beyond me, how many of them be bought!
she seems to have quite a few followers with no profile picture, no followers and only following a few people. I wouldn't be surprised it half are bought and/or people's old accounts they no longer use

• Wow
Reactions: 10
WHAT?! I honestly thought that was her halloween costume - dressing up as one of those Dior bags every influencer got. But...but...but, that's an actual anorak???!!!! Words escape me.
She’s just a big joke. And everyone is laughing at this deluded fool.

Reactions: 4
This is it, the moment that Dior officially died. ⚰

wtaf is that ?! I am shcoked anyone would buy that tit

Omg. She makes Dior look like a cheap chav brand.
this reminds me of when Burberry were trying to revive their brand after the signature print became really chavvy (albeit in reverse as she has clearly been gifted that god awful thing)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wtaf is that ?! I am shcoked anyone would buy that tit

this reminds me of when Burberry were trying to revive their brand after the signature print became really chavvy (albeit in reverse as she has clearly been gifted that god awful thing)
Two words. Daniella Westbrooke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This might be old news but I’ve just discovered how Tan (and others) make themselves look so skinny in pictures! On iPhone there’s this tool in the edit section and you can shift the image up or down and it changes the proportions of the image! I’ve had a play around with it and it’s so easy to make your legs look long and skinny whilst making your top half shorter and smaller :LOL:
Added an example to try and explain it better

6C0E50FF-0773-4636-8AC1-EFAF6903A7F3.jpeg
5E24780B-A56D-4266-A6B1-AAFD64A9DCB7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'd love someone to write a fake letter or tweet to Dior saying how sad they are that they're using this utter chav to promote their clothing, how she's one of many bringing the brand down, making it more Walmart than waitrose

Reactions: 11
yeeesh sorry but that looks like a huge tie-dye vagina on a rain poncho to me 👀
anyone watch emily in Paris? this reminds me ofthe bizarre rebranding of that expensive brand. I.e. awful and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she seems to have quite a few followers with no profile picture, no followers and only following a few people. I wouldn't be surprised it half are bought and/or people's old accounts they no longer use
Wasn't she caught years ago with a window open on her computer screen of some website where you buy followers? I think I remember something like that happening on the other gossip site back in the day. If she did it once...

Her numbers are extremely questionable. For months, she was consistently in the red, deep in the red, which caused her to drop to 2.9 million:

April -1,530
May -7,905
June -9,122
July -2,368
August -2,917

I can see her getting depressed and stressed so she probably was desperate to raise her numbers, because then all of a sudden in September she gained 12,558 and in October 12,427. 🙄 Those monthly amounts are way too damn "the same" for it to be natural growth. REAL monthly gains are usually all over the place.

It really doesn't add up that she's gaining followers yet her engagement is as low as it's ever been.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh, Tanya 100% has paid for bots. Her comments have like every telltale sign of bot comments.

Reactions: 12
I have this really weird feeling lately that her and Jim are going to end up back together, and then their Youtube/social media stats will go crazy again because everyone will want to be nosy about what's going on...
Jim's been chatting about old times lately and looks terrible and although Tanya tries to make out she's living her best life and really happy, I think a lot of us dispute this because the signs are all there that this isn't the case.
I am probably completely wrong, just a vibe I'm getting...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I also noticed she's been buying followers, it started around the time she dropped under 3M. I think at this point most of her followers are either fake, old unused accounts from the YouTube era, and brands. She is not interesting enough for new people to follow when there are so many other far more stylish, better looking, more likeable influencers out there. To be honest her life just looks boring and sad to me, the only thing she has is money. Why would anyone want to follow her? because she posts photos of herself looking skinny and smug? no thank you, there are literally millions out there who are doing it betterr.

Her problem is that she is trying to be something she is not, and it's not working. She is not cool and she looks pathetic. I think there are two main types of influencers - those you like and those you envy (those with seemingly perfect lives). Tanya is neither - she is not likeable and doesn't have enviable life. She could have done so much better by being herself and more honest with her followers, like showing vulnerability when it was obvious she was going through a rough patch (the divorce).

I don't understand how IG allows 30% fake followers...

123.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I also noticed she's been buying followers, it started around the time she dropped under 3M. I think at this point most of her followers are either fake, old unused accounts from the YouTube era, and brands. She is not interesting enough for new people to follow when there are so many other far more stylish, better looking, more likeable influencers out there. To be honest her life just looks boring and sad to me, the only thing she has is money. Why would anyone want to follow her? because she posts photos of herself looking skinny and smug? no thank you, there are literally millions out there who are doing it betterr.

Her problem is that she is trying to be something she is not, and it's not working. She is not cool and she looks pathetic. I think there are two main types of influencers - those you like and those you envy (those with seemingly perfect lives). Tanya is neither - she is not likeable and doesn't have enviable life. She could have done so much better by being herself and more honest with her followers, like showing vulnerability when it was obvious she was going through a rough patch (the divorce).

I don't understand how IG allows 30% fake followers...

View attachment 296206
Does anyone have any idea why her likes have gone up? It's a random observation, but I'm curious.

Reactions: 2
I have this really weird feeling lately that her and Jim are going to end up back together, and then their Youtube/social media stats will go crazy again because everyone will want to be nosy about what's going on...
Jim's been chatting about old times lately and looks terrible and although Tanya tries to make out she's living her best life and really happy, I think a lot of us dispute this because the signs are all there that this isn't the case.
I am probably completely wrong, just a vibe I'm getting...
Her dead eyes say it all.

After hearing on that Stories what was (likely) her boyfriend irritated with her, I've been wondering if the reason she doesn't share her relationship is because it isn't exactly a happy one. Total speculation, of course. But come on. Tanya dies at the chance to post about anything good happening in her life, she can't help but bombard her followers. You'd just think she'd be excited to show her new love, not hide him. Which at the end of the day, that's what she's doing. She shows everything else, what they do, where they go, and their intimate moments, but basically 'crops' him out.

Probably purely to feel good about herself from the Likes and validation, but perhaps he's not someone she feels strongly about or is happy with-- because as a has-been who no one cares about, she has no reason not to show him. Like get real, Tarn. An unassuming pic together where she didn't make a big deal about it and people would've just congratulated her and moved on. Done. That would've been actually more private than what she's doing which just piqued people's curiosity and brought about questions and I'm sure lots of people digging around trying to find him.

Interesting she hasn't posted Mr. Hairy Arms at all anymore...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.