Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she'd stop wearing cropped tops. I have a phobia of belly buttons (don't laugh!) and it is making me feel ill every time I have to see that tummy of hers. Also she needs to stop thinking she is some hot pre-adolescent teen. Her fashion sense is atrocious. She used to look so classy.

Reactions: 30
I think she feels that she missed out on her late teens/early 20s which is when most people are more experimental with their appearance. She was tied down with Jim :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
I really wish she'd stop wearing cropped tops. I have a phobia of belly buttons (don't laugh!) and it is making me feel ill every time I have to see that tummy of hers. Also she needs to stop thinking she is some hot pre-adolescent teen. Her fashion sense is atrocious. She used to look so classy.
totally get you it’s so gross😂

Reactions: 9
She really can’t pull off the style she’s trying to! We all remember her roots (she does actually look lovely here) but yeah worlds apart from the cool girl look she's attempting

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 16.52.05.png

Reactions: 25
Her current Instagram engagement compared to 3 years ago is tragic. She yields ~25k likes per post. These were her numbers in 2017 (see attached). It’s been going down the drain this year especially. She is 100% panicking about her dwindling likes and followers. She gets about 14% of the likes she used to get 🤭

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I guess it’s her team deleting, I wonder if she’s aware of what’s being deleted and the feedback gets to her?
I meant ‘wonder IF the feedback gets BACK to her’ - I can’t see how she’d keep putting out the same embarrassing crap if it did. Those green trousers were so cringy I thought it was a Halloween joke at first. She can’t carry off stuff like that at all! She can’t even carry off the black vinyl trousers.

Reactions: 2
Her current Instagram engagement compared to 3 years ago is tragic. She yields ~25k likes per post. These were her numbers in 2017 (see attached). It’s been going down the drain this year especially. She is 100% panicking about her dwindling likes and followers
She really is, isn't she. Posting yet another grid set today and being disingenuous about it, too. AS IF she washed her hair and got "dressed" just to go on a walk. 🙄 Please. Everyone can see you did it to try and take 'good' photos because you're panicking and anxious as duck, desperately hoping you'll see 100k Likes again.

Even just a few months ago, her absolute low was 30k. Now, it's her average high. That's your new normal, Tarn. Get used to it.

Reactions: 7
God she's such a loser. I could just die. I did die.

Did she make him stick his arm out a bit for that stupid, completely unnecessary and pointless photo? 🤣 'Hold there. Gotta make sure your wrist and watch are in the shot.'

That fulfills my cringe for the day.

I think that's him 100%. He's standing right next to her and turns towards her.

He looks like he has a bit of a receding hairline? His forehead just has that shiny look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahaha those very staged very orchestrated photos of him are absolutely cringe

Reactions: 15
This might be old news but I’ve just discovered how Tan (and others) make themselves look so skinny in pictures! On iPhone there’s this tool in the edit section and you can shift the image up or down and it changes the proportions of the image! I’ve had a play around with it and it’s so easy to make your legs look long and skinny whilst making your top half shorter and smaller :LOL:
Added an example to try and explain it better

View attachment 295390View attachment 295391
So that is why they all look like they have pea heads?

Reactions: 1
Omg her belly button seems to feature in every single one of her posts now, Tanya put it away girl it’s winter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my goodness I have this phobia too and think this about her and other influencers CONSTANTLY

Reactions: 2
My very unsubstantiated guess about her man’s identity is the chef Tommy Tannock but this might be completely wrong lol. I base this solely on the fact that he looks quite a lot like the man I saw her with (but then he’s not particularly distinctive looking) and he posted a story from my local pub shortly after I saw them. I didn’t think it was worth sharing initially (especially since they don’t follow each other on insta) but she seems to be having a lot of fancy home cooked food at the moment so maybe it’s worth exploring? This is pure speculation tho

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.