Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that lovely photo of her that was taken on set, wasn't someone helping her into a coat and she looked legit beautiful, in the way that people look beautiful when they are looking at someone special?
Could that possibly be him?

Reactions: 14
Remember that lovely photo of her that was taken on set, wasn't someone helping her into a coat and she looked legit beautiful, in the way that people look beautiful when they are looking at someone special?
Agreed! That did make me wonder if it was someone in the same industry. I hope the people who saw him got a good view to be able to say it was or wasn’t him!

Reactions: 5
I don't think it was him. There's not a Daniel Hurley listed in the film crew on IMDb. Unless he didn't have a big enough role on set to be credited? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This is probably far off, but I see her and her sister follow a guy called Daniel Hurly (who’s in the film business) and if you look up that name in London it comes up with this guy who’s a camera operator and video editor... could it be him? He reminds me he might have hairy arms...?
I’m probably just being too much of a weirdo but I’m so curious!
This isn't the guy I saw her with but tbh they didn't really look like a couple, reckon he was just a friend (didn't know she had any) so it might be!

Reactions: 7
WTF. He sounded rude. I mean I don't blame him, she's annoying and cringy as duck eye-bleeping the camera like that, but damn. If that's her boyfriend talking to her like that... yikes.
especially so early on in a relationship (not that it is okay later, but you shouldn;t be so irritated by someone in what is, I presume, still the honeymoon phase surely?) I really hope this is not her boyfriend is he is like this

Reactions: 8
This isn't the guy I saw her with but tbh they didn't really look like a couple, reckon he was just a friend (didn't know she had any) so it might be!
Oh well! There goes that theory! Thanks for the heads up, though. Guess we have to wait until she is tired of dangling the carrot. Although, he may not want to be online

Reactions: 2
What is this business even supposed to be? Could just be some kind of income tax dodge thing where they pay the business instead of her then she takes a dividend. I mean, what is her product. Can only be her can’t it I’d guess, Promoting and reviewing stuff?. So then the business assets would be like her camera, laptop, car, then all the things she’s been given for free she uses to conduct her ‘business’. Expenses would be the cost of the assets and her lifestyle basically, if it maintains her look or she uses it for content, but since everything is free there can’t be much, It’s not even like she buys products to use and show these days that would previously have been a business expense.
If that is the case it would make sense hers is less value as she doesn’t do as much ‘influencing’ or review/promos these days or the high value items as Jim.

It’s all such a bleeping scam! There have to be some kind of tax implications of all the feee stuff surely. Otherwise she puts her fees into the business, puts the free tit into the business then claims depreciation and claims expenses so she’s pretty much living for free, paying a bit of corporation tax and very little income tax at a guess.

No wonder they can maintain these lifestyles while doing absolutely duck all but a few IG posts. If Jim will probably put the wedding (if he pays anything) through the business as it will be used for content
I’m pretty sure there aren’t tax implications for free stuff, but I think if the free stuff was part of her fee, that might be a different story 🤔

The tax system is weird and so so confusing, most people who are self employed (including myself) just palm off their accounts to an accountant, who do their magic, and you sign off on it before it’s submitted. But as long as her company accounts are showing that she’s made profit, then she’s paid tax.
It’s the companies making losses year on year, that don’t pay any tax.

Reactions: 5
especially so early on in a relationship (not that it is okay later, but you shouldn;t be so irritated by someone in what is, I presume, still the honeymoon phase surely?) I really hope this is not her boyfriend is he is like this
If it is a new bf maybe he's already sick of her posing and pouting every five minutes

Reactions: 6
This is the guy that's putting the coat on her in the video and probably in that picture too

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jim's new video...

There were so many comments asking about Martha, all top-liked. He's deleting them all. JUST WHAT THE duck ARE THEY HIDING.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
He doesn't look well in the video, he looks sad, tired, old?
He’s been reminiscing about 2014 an awful lot lately...Perhaps trouble in paradise with Sarah already, and missing his old life (which included his previous wife?)

Reactions: 18
Can't believe he didn't answer anything about Martha or Tanya. I quite liked he acknowledged how privileged they were and how easy it was for them basically saying they were in the right place at the right time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jim's new video...

There were so many comments asking about Martha, all top-liked. He's deleting them all. JUST WHAT THE duck ARE THEY HIDING.
The only way to get them to address it is if all their followers boycott them until they do so. But even then they would probably come up with a lie. I don't think we will ever know the truth, unless someone close to them decides to speak up.

martha.png

He doesn't look well in the video, he looks sad, tired, old?
He does, he looks terrible.

Reactions: 10
He’s been reminiscing about 2014 an awful lot lately...Perhaps trouble in paradise with Sarah already, and missing his old life (which included his previous wife?)
I think he rushed into this relationship to quickly, it'll end the same way

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.