Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As many issues as I have with Tanya, I so badly want her to "win" her divorce with Jim, as petty as that is lmao. I know we only saw what they chose to show us in vlogs, but I always hated how he talked to her, like he'd purposely embarrass and disrespect her in front of their friends, so openly ogle niomi and zoe..He's so gross and I always just got creeper vibes from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
As many issues as I have with Tanya, I so badly want her to "win" her divorce with Jim, as petty as that is lmao. I know we only saw what they chose to show us in vlogs, but I always hated how he talked to her, like he'd purposely embarrass and disrespect her in front of their friends, so openly ogle niomi and zoe..He's so gross and I always just got creeper vibes from him.
He is gross but honestly, so was she at the end of their marriage, falling over herself to flirt with what's-his-face, that chav from her play. And she is gross now, with all the attention seeking and the horrible work ethic. Is there a way in which they can BOTH lose?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Also it’s annoying how she posts a pic of her manicure and then follows it with an ad story and you can tell it was previously recorded due to her nails being different. This is the second time I’ve noticed her do this (literally one frame after the other). I dunno why it bothers me. I guess because these influencers try to come off as casual and in the moment but it’s all planned out and fake.

Reactions: 24
Also it’s annoying how she posts a pic of her manicure and then follows it with an ad story and you can tell it was previously recorded due to her nails being different. This is the second time I’ve noticed her do this (literally one frame after the other). I dunno why it bothers me. I guess because these influencers try to come off as casual and in the moment but it’s all planned out and fake.
I kinda see what you mean. She could have posted the pre-recorded Stories first and the new mani afterwards. Simple as that.

Reactions: 8
I think Sarah will end up saying what happened to Martha
yeah, didn;t she almost say something in a then deleted post once? (some time in lockdown, everything is a haze lol) I think Sarah will have some kind of attack of jealousy and angrily let it slip (this is the kind of thing I can imagine my younger self doing tbh) and she seems quite immature

I think he rushed into this relationship to quickly, it'll end the same way
I agree, I just wonder if it will be before or after the marriage. Imagine having two divorces in your thirties

Reactions: 11
yeah, didn;t she almost say something in a then deleted post once? (some time in lockdown, everything is a haze lol) I think Sarah will have some kind of attack of jealousy and angrily let it slip (this is the kind of thing I can imagine my younger self doing tbh) and she seems quite immature

I agree, I just wonder if it will be before or after the marriage. Imagine having two divorces in your thirties
With the speed he jumped from one relationship to the other, and him being only in his early thirties , I doubt it’s just two divorces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she said something like "ask the person who had custody" (obviously referring to tanya)

I kinda see what you mean. She could have posted the pre-recorded Stories first and the new mani afterwards. Simple as that.
She knows the game, people are more likely to click over the first story, especially an ad! Sneaky! !

She looks like a Hanson brother. MMMBop..
She needs to do a igtv on how she poses, and camera angles to look even slimmer. She has always been a pro at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Tanya ever shown support and admiration for female actresses, or it always just males?

I hate to even say it this way as Tanya obviously doesn't even have a standing against them, but I'm assuming she's jealous of her "competition" and bitter as duck that she's not and never will be where these ladies are at. Speaking of.

The Queen's Gambit- Y'ALL.

Tanya's publicist and whoever the hell at Rollacoaster who signed off on it should be bleeping fired and never allowed to work in the industry again for ever putting this clown on the same level as the being that is Anya Taylor-Joy, sticking Tanya on one of the shared covers with her and Mackenzie Foy etc. for the Hollywood rising stars issue SS18, trying to tout Tanya as "the rising star of screen and stage." A million times, duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tanya's publicist and whoever the hell at Rollacoaster who signed off on it should be bleeping fired and never allowed to work in the industry again for ever putting this clown on the same level as the being that is Anya Taylor-Joy, sticking Tanya on one of the shared covers with her and Mackenzie Foy etc. for the Hollywood rising stars issue SS18, trying to tout Tanya as "the rising star of screen and stage."
I hear you but that photoshoot was absolute gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not even an hour after posting that selfie, she was already re-posting it in Stories? I-

At this point, she might as well just say, "Please go Like and comment on my new photo, I'm desperate!"

Also see she's been replying to every comment lately. She knows her posts are doing extremely badly, she's definitely scrambling to keep any follower interest she has left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.