Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya's financials. 👀 Cash at bank and in hand = 88k. Compared to someone else in the same field, @inthefrow = 580k. Even Jim's is more at 138k.

Wonder whether her buying out Jim's half of the house would have anything to do with her using up a lot of her cash reserves.

Reactions: 7
I've just been watching one of her old vlogmas's. It's weird, she seems a lot less dizzy and scatty than she did when she got really really popular, and she seems so different :( If she's happy how she is genuinely I guess good for her, but I have to admit to missing her (good) videos - her vlogmas especially! Wish she hadn't taken most of the old ones down. I'm surprised she did - surely she could still make revenue on them - people do rewatch!

Thanks for reporting! What did she look like in person?
So first of all I feel like she doesn’t dress for her body type AT ALL. She was wearing cuffed jeans, ankle boots and a long coat, all of which made her look shorter and her head even more oversized lol. I think her outfit would maybe look flattering on someone very tall and slender / androgynous looking but it didn’t suit Tanya at all. She was also wearing quite a thick layer of foundation which surprised me (based on her insta I assumed she didn’t wear much make up). I wonder if she makes herself paler on purpose as part of her “aesthetic” but it just looks super unhealthy, especially with her hair colour.

In terms of her general vibe, before I actually recognised her I thought she was a made in Chelsea wannabe type 😂 as she looked a bit try hard if that makes sense. Generally Hampstead and Highgate are much more low key and the celebs who live here try to blend in, whereas she had an aura of someone waiting to be spotted (I guess successfully so because I did spot her haha)

Reactions: 23
I've just been watching one of her old vlogmas's. It's weird, she seems a lot less dizzy and scatty than she did when she got really really popular, and she seems so different :( If she's happy how she is genuinely I guess good for her, but I have to admit to missing her (good) videos - her vlogmas especially! Wish she hadn't taken most of the old ones down. I'm surprised she did - surely she could still make revenue on them - people do rewatch!
But if she'd left them up then people would remember she a) wasn't really thin and b) used to have a personality that wasn't "cool girl" AT ALL. She's deluding herself by trying to delude us.

Does anyone know if there's somewhere to watch her old vlogmasses? I was hoping they might have been reuploaded on youtube but no luck.

Reactions: 3
Did she buy his half? I thought they had sold it?
I don't know. Last I knew she was still living there, but I must admit to not really following her anymore, so she may have moved out and sold it since then.

Reactions: 1
I don't know. Last I knew she was still living there, but I must admit to not really following her anymore, so she may have moved out and sold it since then.
wow i cannot imagine living in the house I lived in with my ex husband! I think if this is true it is probably one of the reasons she seemed so lost after the break up, it cannot be good for her mental health

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s able to get over it? I wouldn’t be able to. But if it’s a good house in a good part of London, it might have been financially smarter of her to keep it, rather than trying to find a flat or new place of her own.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s able to get over it? I wouldn’t be able to. But if it’s a good house in a good part of London, it might have been financially smarter of her to keep it, rather than trying to find a flat or new place of her own.
yeah I guess now probably isn't a good time to sell I guess... but I think I would go mad personally, all the memories jsut haunting you.

Reactions: 1
yeah I guess now probably isn't a good time to sell I guess... but I think I would go mad personally, all the memories jsut haunting you.
if she sold now she would avoid paying stamp duty which is always a bonus, plus one would assume Jim would have wanted money out of the house to start his new life with the new woman

Reactions: 5

Who told her to post that reel? She looks like death warmed over, FFS. Like a washed-up, stressed out little has-been with her dead face and those puffy undereye bags like she's been crying all night, scrambling, trying anything to make some money. She's so depressing.

I look at her and I'm truly baffled as to how she ever thought she could be an actress. She's so awkward in her body and just looks painfully insecure, she can't even shoot a short video on her own platform being herself and look natural.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
with the divorce bill and having to buy her ‘acting’ roles I have a feeling thespian tantan will advertise anything now. Also how much bleeping stuff does she get gifted! I thought the other week she was banging on about saving the planet and unnecessary waste..oh wait that was another ad!

Reactions: 13
I didn’t think it was possible but she’s taken the camera eye bleeping to a new level today. I physically feel sick

Reactions: 10
I get showing off your midriff in crop tops but does anyone else find the skin in this outfit a bit weird/unnecessary?

20201023_141441.jpg

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.