Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok sorry not sorry but I couldn’t resist sharing the Rollacoaster shoot in case anyone had forgotten 🤣
I reckon the photographer was taking the piss with those photos, emphasising just how completely gormless she looks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's take a moment to appreciate how awful these trainers look with the too long jeans. They'd look perfectly fine worn to the gym with leggings. Don't try to make the late 90/early 00s look happen Tanya. It belongs in the past.
Screenshot_20201030-112159.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ok sorry not sorry but I couldn’t resist sharing the Rollacoaster shoot in case anyone had forgotten 🤣
this is tragic.. she needs to stop trying to be edgy, she simply can’t pull it off.. she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 17
Zoella was quite bitchy but not wrong when she responded to these saying she'd never heard of rollacoaster😆

Tanya said it was available in boutique newsagents, no me neither😶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's take a moment to appreciate how awful these trainers look with the too long jeans. They'd look perfectly fine worn to the gym with leggings. Don't try to make the late 90/early 00s look happen Tanya. It belongs in the past.
View attachment 293480
We should start a list of her go-to slimming poses. Here we've got... Ah, the classic: "I'll sit my ass as far back as possible, legs closer to the camera so they look praying mantis-long and my waist looks tiny."

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to be her, constantly thinking of how to make herself look as small as possible. And to what end?

Also, my Dad had sneakers like those circa 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's so desperate for Likes and comments, she's resorting to posting pics of herself without pants on? Is she hitting rock bottom? I--

You're not an editorial model, Tarn, and you're not on some photoshoot. You're in your patio. Put some clothes on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

🙄 At least give it a few hours, Tarn. Geez. The woman is spinning out. If my posts went from averaging an already low (for the amount of followers she has) 110k Likes to 20k practically overnight, I'd be freaking out too I suppose.

Although, I'm really not sure what else she expected? When you don't post anything fresh or interesting, just the same old mirror selfies and ugly outfits that aren't even outfits, standing on another street corner staring into space again, obviously people will grow tired of it.

She's so desperate for Likes and comments, she's resorting to posting pics of herself without pants on? Is she hitting rock bottom? I--

You're not an editorial model, Tarn, and you're not on some photoshoot. You're in your patio. Put some clothes on.
She looks absolutely ridiculous. Not edgy. Put trousers on, go inside and have a word with yourself about how you threw away a lucrative career with your pipe dreams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why would they choose her ffs??
Whatever do you mean?

Are you guys not as influenced by Tarn as I am that all I want to do right now is spend £3000 on a bad tie-dye plastic poncho and pose pantless in front of a full length mirror in my garden while eyefucking myself?

Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whatever do you mean?

Are you guys not as influenced by Tarn as I am that all I want to do right now is spend £3000 on a bad tie-dye plastic poncho and pose pantless in front of a full length mirror in my garden while eyefucking myself?

Just me?
Yupp, no, you're on you own mate.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.