Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya's financials. 👀 Cash at bank and in hand = 88k. Compared to someone else in the same field, @inthefrow = 580k. Even Jim's is more at 138k.

That’s her company though not personal wealthCompanies don’t want to be cash rich do they?
Her property wouldn’t be included in this unless it was some kind of business premises which I don’t think would be allowable.

Also, stamp duty holiday is only under £500k so and it’s the buyer who pays so unless she was buying somewhere else it doesn’t affect her and only ‘reduces’ the value of her home by about £5k Which I wouldn’t think would make too much difference when you’re looking at £1M+ properties.

I do think COVID has put the breaks on whatever they’re doing with the house and I personally think she may have rehomed Martha as she was going to sell up and head to LA or something

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s her company though not personal wealth isn’t it. Companies don’t want to be cash rich do they?
I'm not an accountant or financial advisor so I really can't answer that, just comparing her numbers to those of her peers. The total equity of her "company" is still only 111k where @inthefrow's is 272k, Jim's, 182k etc etc.

Reactions: 5
I'm not an accountant or financial advisor so I really can't answer that, just comparing her numbers to those of her peers. The total equity of her "company" is still only 111k where @inthefrow's is 272k, Jim's, 182k etc etc.
hiw the hell is Jim's more than hers?!

Reactions: 7
hiw the hell is Jim's more than hers?!
What is this business even supposed to be? Could just be some kind of income tax dodge thing where they pay the business instead of her then she takes a dividend. I mean, what is her product. Can only be her can’t it I’d guess, Promoting and reviewing stuff?. So then the business assets would be like her camera, laptop, car, then all the things she’s been given for free she uses to conduct her ‘business’. Expenses would be the cost of the assets and her lifestyle basically, if it maintains her look or she uses it for content, but since everything is free there can’t be much, It’s not even like she buys products to use and show these days that would previously have been a business expense.
If that is the case it would make sense hers is less value as she doesn’t do as much ‘influencing’ or review/promos these days or the high value items as Jim.

It’s all such a bleeping scam! There have to be some kind of tax implications of all the feee stuff surely. Otherwise she puts her fees into the business, puts the free tit into the business then claims depreciation and claims expenses so she’s pretty much living for free, paying a bit of corporation tax and very little income tax at a guess.

No wonder they can maintain these lifestyles while doing absolutely duck all but a few IG posts. If Jim will probably put the wedding (if he pays anything) through the business as it will be used for content

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker first time poster... Tanya walked past me today with a guy. No idea if it was her mystery guy, and sorry that this will come across harsh but she looked awful. Her thin hair is so much thinner and scragglier in real life and she really has a sunken look in her face. It also made it pretty damn obvious how much she must edit her photos - she's still really pear shaped in her hips, but with just no weight on her face she just looks ill. Pretty sad that she feels the need to edit so far from reality.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I just saw Tanya on my street (Highgate area) so thought I’d report back! She was with a guy, not sure if her new boo or just a friend, but for what it’s worth he had hairy arms and a watch lol. He looks quite plain tbh so don’t have much to add for identity searching purposes, but he is very short for a man (I’m 5ft 7 and he is definitely shorter than me), pale and with black hair.
Hahaha just seen someone else saw her too! This sounds like the guy she was with today, he was only a wee bit taller than she was and had black hair. Was super average looking! *Edit* this guy had pale olive skin, a beard (I think - wish I had my phone to take a pic!) and brown eyes and black hair.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker first time poster... Tanya walked past me today with a guy. No idea if it was her mystery guy, and sorry that this will come across harsh but she looked awful. Her thin hair is so much thinner and scragglier in real life and she really has a sunken look in her face. It also made it pretty damn obvious how much she must edit her photos - she's still really pear shaped in her hips, but with just no weight on her face she just looks ill. Pretty sad that she feels the need to edit so far from reality.

Hahaha just seen someone else saw her too! This sounds like the guy she was with today, he was only a wee bit taller than she was and had black hair. Was super average looking! *Edit* this guy had pale olive skin, a beard (I think - wish I had my phone to take a pic!) and brown eyes and black hair.
Is he around Tanya's age or has she pulled some poor 20 something?!

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened with jim really effected her. Not that it would have been better if they had remained married, something seemed to be snowballing around the time of the confidence play, but Jim got an 'office' earlier than that and was probably a tiny studio flat that he sometimes stayed at. No doubt rayaing at the time too. Then everything all went downhill very quickly professionally and personally and publically. One fed into the other. I wish Sarah would go cray and spill everything.

Jim and Tanya are gleambots and never will.

Reactions: 12
This is probably far off, but I see her and her sister follow a guy called Daniel Hurly (who’s in the film business) and if you look up that name in London it comes up with this guy who’s a camera operator and video editor... could it be him? He reminds me he might have hairy arms...?
I’m probably just being too much of a weirdo but I’m so curious!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This is probably far off, but I see her and her sister follow a guy called Daniel Hurly (who’s in the film business) and if you look up that name in London it comes up with this guy who’s a camera operator and video editor... could it be him? He reminds me he might have hairy arms...?
I’m probably just being too much of a weirdo but I’m so curious!
Interesting. He's actually cute.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.