Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the lip filler- I think she’s had the gummy smile Botox to stop her lip curling under when she smiles

Reactions: 3
Best sell
The comment about tanya on that TikTok
👌😘 i think most of them would fit in perfectly with us 😂😂
Best seller - back to her standard accent.

And she looks like tanya burr in all her roles. Even styled her hair in the way she was wearing it then.

Reactions: 10
I think hearing her say “I don’t want bit of chocolate up me fanny all day” was the worst
And emphasis heavily on the word "me" - I expected her to break character and go "look mum, I'm acting, I've said 'me' instead of 'my' and 'fanny' instead of 'down there bits', I sound actually working claaaawss!" in some highly embarrassing "break the fourth wall" scenario

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time poster. I just saw Tanya on my street (Highgate area) so thought I’d report back! She was with a guy, not sure if her new boo or just a friend, but for what it’s worth he had hairy arms and a watch lol. He looks quite plain tbh so don’t have much to add for identity searching purposes, but he is very short for a man (I’m 5ft 7 and he is definitely shorter than me), pale and with black hair.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Long time lurker, first time poster. I just saw Tanya on my street (Highgate area) so thought I’d report back! She was with a guy, not sure if her new boo or just a friend, but for what it’s worth he had hairy arms and a watch lol. He looks quite plain tbh so don’t have much to add for identity searching purposes, but he is very short for a man (I’m 5ft 7 and he is definitely shorter than me), pale and with black hair.
Oooh, if he's the guy maybe she IS hiding him because he's not insta-worthy. (I don't think of people that way, but she looks like someone who WOULD).

Reactions: 19
Oooh, if he's the guy maybe she IS hiding him because he's not insta-worthy. (I don't think of people that way, but she looks like someone who WOULD).
That's what I suspected. However, I think her guy isn't pale, looks more olive skinned from his arms.

Reactions: 3
I honestly feel like she prefers the attention she gets from people asking and speculating. Which is why she’s not “revealed” him. She doesn’t have much else going on really so this is the only way to keep people talking about her!

Reactions: 14
Re the lip filler- I think she’s had the gummy smile Botox to stop her lip curling under when she smiles
I actually had to google it! But her lip is fuller when she doesn't smile too - would the botox help with that by relaxing the muscles so the lips is more relaxed and appears bigger or maybe she had combination of botox and lip filler?

Reactions: 1
I honestly feel like she prefers the attention she gets from people asking and speculating. Which is why she’s not “revealed” him. She doesn’t have much else going on really so this is the only way to keep people talking about her!
I agree with you. Its the same with Martha. We still talk about her. If she said Matha is gone, We would talk about just one week. She just likes attention

Reactions: 17
Thanks for reporting! What did she look like in person?

Reactions: 2
E8ECAF94-55E4-4955-AEC5-3B0283D8AF39.jpeg

Im so shocked about Tans transformation
Her body looks better right now then before but loooook at her hair! She’s a soft summer type and blonde does nothing for her also her smile was so cute and her new teeth make her look so plain ;(

Reactions: 29
Tbf she used to have fake hair. I think her hair would look that nice again if she got a few extensions in. She’s always naturally had really thin hair

Reactions: 4
Did she really get gifted painting of her house (lol) and pick the colour “white 01”? Girl keeps getting more and more basic

Reactions: 14
View attachment 280727
Im so shocked about Tans transformation
Her body looks better right now then before but loooook at her hair! She’s a soft summer type and blonde does nothing for her also her smile was so cute and her new teeth make her look so plain ;(
Such a shame she didn't keep this look, she looks pretty here unlike now she looks like she's spent 10years on drugs and hasn't seen sunlight in the same amount of time. 😖😖

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.