Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it wouldn't melt so fast if you actually ate the feckin thing 🙃

View attachment 207308
I thought the exact same thing lol. Yeah sometimes ice cream melts fast *as you eat it* but when you’re holding it arms length away like you’re scared of it and want someone to take it from you, well that might be the problem. The caption should be “When you only bought it for Instagram and can’t find a trash can fast enough”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she won't answer because having a missing dog is literally the only thing even vaguely interesting about her
I’m new here. Watched Tanya years ago. I live in America. Could you tell me the latest on Jim? And is Tanya remarried?

Reactions: 1
Welcome!

All we know is Jim is now engaged to someone else. Tanya doesn't seem to be remarried.

Checking on their socials would be a good idea if you want a proper update. I don't keep up much with either of them!

Reactions: 3
First time poster....where is Martha? 😭
Poor Martha, you could tell that dog adored Jim and didn’t much like Tanya, seemed like Tanya just used her as a prop for selfies. Sarah seemed to hint at Tanya either being responsible for Martha’s death or abandoning her to a shelter.

Reactions: 4
Poor Martha, you could tell that dog adored Jim and didn’t much like Tanya, seemed like Tanya just used her as a prop for selfies. Sarah seemed to hint at Tanya either being responsible for Martha’s death or abandoning her to a shelter.
What did sarah say?!

I love that he’s referred to as ‘Strictly’s Joe Sugg’, not ‘YouTuber’ or ‘Zoella’s sister’. How would Tanya be described if she ever did make her big break? She can’t even call herself a YouTuber now!
Jim Chapman’s ex wife

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he adored her that much why didn’t he have her full time to begin with...but I suppose that would have got in the way of his free holidays with wannabe model/influencer all round dullard new girlfriend sarah

Reactions: 20
I guess Joe doesn’t get called YouTuber anymore cos he’s made a success of all the opportunities he’s been given outside of YouTube. He also seems to be able to turn his hand to anything, singing, dancing, acting, comedy, presenting and voice overs. YT stunt casting has opened doors, but it’s natural talent and hard work that makes it a success, he also has the likability factor and was smart enough to keep his YT channel going.

Tanya on the other hand has none of the above qualities and she’s screwed up every piece of stunt casting she’s been given. She doesn’t have the talent or the work ethic to succeed in the highly competitive world of acting.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, kuddos from Tanya. She sold her soul to Gleam but her life now seems so nice. A nice house in central london, skinny with cute clothes, absolute no preassure to be productive..

She's like the cool aunt with no responsibilities for both her ex's family and her own lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys I haven’t checked in on Tanya in a while but YouTube recommended to me Jim’s engagement announcement video (lawd knows why) and wow.

Aside from the fact that he moved on SO fast, it just makes me think of what Tanya has done since their split...which is nothing. 😬😬😬

Hope she’s okay!!

Reactions: 3
If he adored her that much why didn’t he have her full time to begin with...but I suppose that would have got in the way of his free holidays with wannabe model/influencer all round dullard new girlfriend sarah
I mean, Tanya was also going on free holidays and leaving the dog who knows where. She could have begged to keep Martha, it could have been part of the divorce stipulations just to mess with Jim. She's petty and we know it. We will never know what happened.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, kuddos from Tanya. She sold her soul to Gleam but her life now seems so nice. A nice house in central london, skinny with cute clothes, absolute no preassure to be productive..

She's like the cool aunt with no responsibilities for both her ex's family and her own lol
Every day is a holiday!!

First time poster.
Maybe Jim let her keep Martha as a peace offering because he's the one who left. Is there any speculation where she might be? If she's at a shelter I would assume Jim would re-adopt her, so that leaves us with the other option... Why would she not say anything though? She could just say there's been an accident, who would know otherwise? Or maybe the shelter wouldn't give her back to Jim because he was partly responsible and had her re-homed with a nice, responsible family. I really think about this a lot lol.

Reactions: 9
I might not be recalling details correctly. But when Jim moved out he moved to his sister's correct? Was it a place she owned or rented? Was there some reason why he couldn't take a dog with him to his sister's as to why he left the dog with Tanya? Would surely only be an issue in a rented property. I don't follow his sister's so I don't know.

It was all very strange because Jim loved that dog more than Tanya. I mean that in the sense of Tanya didn't love the dog as much as Jim did and that Jim loved the dog more than he loved Tanya.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.