Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A previous post mentioned Dan, bit of searching led me to this pic, he does have the good arms!!
I’ve just been thinking (like you do!) but what if it is this guy and he worked as a cameraman on one of her tragic, vanity, paid for by herself so called acting jobs.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been thinking (like you do!) but what if it is this guy and he worked as a cameraman on one of her tragic, vanity, paid for by herself so called acting jobs.
At least then you could say he’s already seen her at her worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Tarn looks great physically, I’m just sick to death of her tit hair. Really, REALLY hope the new guy isn’t Rhys, he’s a utter scrote bag and he does still have a girlfriend as far as I’m aware. I hope whoever he is, he’s a gazillion times better looking than Jim because I’m petty as hell 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was ages ago now but I did see Tarn and Rhys together near her house after the Jim split, I posted about it before. I feel like our best bet is for someone to actually see her in person with her new man, whether that be Rhys or not. 👀

Reactions: 11
It was ages ago now but I did see Tarn and Rhys together near her house after the Jim split, I posted about it before. I feel like our best bet is for someone to actually see her in person with her new man, whether that be Rhys or not. 👀
Yeah they were still friends but they keep it quiet now because the speculation probably got back to them, Tanya even had a framed pic of Rhys in her house lol. Don’t think it’s him though because someone said his girlfriend liked Tanya’s pics.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they were still friends but they keep it quiet now because the speculation probably got back to them, Tanya even had a framed pic of Rhys in her house lol. Don’t think it’s him though because someone said his girlfriend liked Tanya’s pics.
Yeah only thing that made me suspicious though was that I saw them on my morning walk to work which made me think he spent the night. But then I feel they wouldn't have taken it this long to show they were together, so who knows!

Reactions: 3
It’s kinda strange that I can’t find anything online for him? Considering his Instagram bio is ‘film/art direction’. Not sure why she’s trying so hard to cover her relationship up?

Reactions: 1
Not sure why she’s trying so hard to cover her relationship up?
If it’s not just to created buzz then I can see why she would. I don’t even like having ‘in a relationship with’on my FB and not one cares about me. It’s just no ones business and not a part of what defines her. She was Tan of Tan and Jim and that’s very repressive. It’s no wonder if she would like to avoid that again. Once you publicly out that you’re with someone as a celeb that info, those pictures etc are there for ever.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.